Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 5571
-
06-27-25 08:01 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 132Your inbox full, clear messages or send me DM please.
Originally Posted by MrMayhem23
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 09:14 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 308Seeking / UTR Johnston county
Blonde spinner, early 30's, fit, skilled and fun.
I met her 3 or so years ago on Seeking and just recently reconnected. She asked about meeting other respectful men so I said I'd help. I don't discuss finances. I just make introductions. She may ask for a pic so if she's not interested just move on. There have been times I haven't been someone's cup of tea. Be respectful please. When we refer each other we are representing each other.
Senior members only. DM for her contact info if interested.
-
06-23-25 15:18 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 30Warning for those who like the costal SB's
Gentlemen,
Eastern NC Sugar thread is dead so posting here. Erin is a good talker but very much a scammer. I've seen her pop up with multiple accounts (same person in the photos though). Will FT and share pics then start with the sob story / begging. Beware.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-a67d73653892
-
06-23-25 14:11 #5148Regular Member

Posts: 32Lexi
Any info on this one? She seems very good to go. Even is trying to bring her friend along.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-d0a68f9934d7
-
06-22-25 12:26 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 62Shashana
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-583de640e201
Been talking with this one, seems good to go. Anyone have any info?
-
06-16-25 10:52 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 236Good to Go
You are right she is good to go. Stays in Garner. Will host but I don't think she likes to. Has Big soft Tits but they do sag pretty good. Little baby damage. Covered FS, Okay BBJ. I did not repeat as I like multiple rounds and she wasn't into it. Said more next time but That rarely happens.
Originally Posted by CooWhip
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 10:13 #5145Regular Member

Posts: 32Alexis
Anyone know anything about Alexis? She seems good to go and quite sexy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-5624d4eb6453
-
06-15-25 15:24 #5144Senior Member

Posts: 138Decided to renew my profile again, after not using it for months. Consistent thing I've noticed so far is the uptick of dinner date / meet up for lunch in restaurant, women. As well as more flakes / ghosts.
-
06-14-25 08:35 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 30Lucy and Margo
Lucy,
Had a M&G with this one, she is the girl in the pictures but has gained significant weight. Very personable and sweet so if you like that plus short and thick, go for it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-05fb292b61c6
Margo,
Is married and looking for a second source of income with the "blessing" of her husband. Automatic fail for me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...c-cec18f7a35f0
-
06-12-25 09:28 #5142Regular Member

Posts: 32Chelsey
$500 spent unwisely.
Originally Posted by IneptPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 00:46 #5141Forum Sponsors

Posts: 346SugarLifeNow
SLN Girl, LizaB 28 Travel baby.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/LizaB/
-
06-11-25 22:36 #5140Senior Member

Posts: 35Chelsey
What was the damage? After some intriguing texting with her, I was ready to take the plunge, but she requested 500 for a M&G.
Originally Posted by CooWhip
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 13:12 #5139Regular Member

Posts: 32Chelsey
Ok. I finally took the dive. Well, she's about 25 lbs heavier than her pics. She's really nice and accommodating just wasn't my cup of tea. So I will pass on future visits.
Originally Posted by CooWhip
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 06:54 #5138Senior Member

Posts: 427She's had many accounts and the reviews tend to be mixed.
Originally Posted by CooWhip
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 00:25 #5137Forum Sponsors

Posts: 346SugarLifeNow
New SLN Girl, Kiki 25.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Prettybrown/










Reply With Quote





