Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 59472
-
07-08-25 13:08 #57282Regular Member

Posts: 15Healthy solutions Roswell rd
Got a couples massage and it was fantastic and she surprisingly teased my sack throughout and my stick a few times. Wanted to ask if they do extras on the flip but I was with my lady friend and I wasn't about to do that in front of her. Thought this place was legit bc they have a guy that works there but idk. Anyone got L1 here before? I'd love for a great massage + release after, that's hard to come by these days.
-
07-08-25 07:55 #57281Senior Member

Posts: 495She is in a lot of folks top 5 (or at least top 10). Wh wha whaa as she would say.
Originally Posted by MmoshPit
[View Original Post]
Give her a call / text to schedule at an in call or if on the list her to your outcall.
-
07-08-25 07:46 #57280Senior Member

Posts: 495As a norm it is legit with some teasing. However there have been a few sleepers over time like the Korean Lisa and the well built Anita. However with folks moving around lately maycatch someone trying to rebrand herself. Just think there are better options around.
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 20:00 #57279Senior Member

Posts: 657Elite
Went looking for bell who's the best I've had in five years, she was gone so I settled for an over the hill Latina. The Latina was terrible and the visit was a complete waste of money. I'm 1 for 3 at elite now. I won't be back if bell isn't working.
-
07-07-25 19:25 #57278Senior Member

Posts: 289I'm curious as well. My last trip 2+ years ago place not as nice as seven. Providers not as hot as most at 7. And price was same as 7. So I've not tested the waters since. But I think they've remodeled and are posting on STG. Please share details if anyone toftt. I'll be visiting the area soon. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MelvinMiller92
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 19:14 #57277Senior Member

Posts: 28What about Anna's Roswell?
Originally Posted by DiverPaul
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 16:52 #57276Senior Member

Posts: 49I haven't been in awhile but it never disappointed for me please share your experience because I'm thinking of going tomorrow.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 15:54 #57275Senior Member

Posts: 25Bella is about 5-6/10 in my personal taste. She would start teasing right from the start, and continue giving you a lot of teasing during the session. All of that to make up for her lack of massage skills. YMMV.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 15:11 #57274Senior Member

Posts: 410J Essence Cartersville
Anyone been lately that can share a report with a senior member here? Feel free to DM me. Probably going to check it out on Tuesday.
-
07-06-25 22:33 #57273Regular Member

Posts: 1Seven healing, cartersville.
Originally Posted by DustAndBones
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 22:03 #57272Senior Member

Posts: 49Anna's and Google Translate.
I curious how much recent experiences with Anna's off of Pleasant Hill.
I found if you can not find info on and AMP place by the googling the phone number and translating off of sites like atlanta168.
I did so for Anna's and got a Translation of.
"Regular massage shops have stable business and employ licensed female masseuses. They require good workmanship, good quality, and free sex. Tel: 678-XXX-XXXX".
I've seen requesting no license before.
But it's a thought. Make me want to try Anna's.
-
07-06-25 18:35 #57271Regular Member

Posts: 2Adore
They closed some time around January. Don't know where the girls went either, but let me know if you find Dora. She knew how to treat a guy right.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 17:10 #57270Senior Member

Posts: 54Massage info? Jonesboro area
I'm going to be in the Jonesboro area and saw there were two parlors nearby. One next to a Tacobell and the others on a strip nearby. Anyone have info on either? I saw a review back in December for the one near the tbell on rubmaps but can't see since they keep changing their payment policy every so often.
-
07-06-25 16:09 #57269Senior Member

Posts: 386Adore
Stopped by Adore this morning only to find it's empty. Reached out to the Owner. Haven't heard back as of yet.
-
07-06-25 12:07 #57268Regular Member

Posts: 10Canton / Woodstock
Is there anywhere left in the Canton / Woodstock area where happiness can be found?










Reply With Quote





