Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 59472
-
06-28-25 15:46 #57237Senior Member

Posts: 35Will Try New Spots
I'm interested in finding a spot near Austell soon. Anyone want to DM their spots or share spots they want me to test for them?
-
06-28-25 10:57 #57236Senior Member

Posts: 691That was the standard in orlando prior to the crackdowns. ATL will never be that way, I do keep hope.
Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 23:00 #57235Senior Member

Posts: 139Orlando
Atl needs to step up! I was in Orlando at GG and a soon. As I aged on amount she immediately remove coverings and took me to table shower, TUMA and BBJ preview with all kind of B2 B in Table shower. Best AMP experience EVER!
-
06-27-25 09:47 #57234Senior Member

Posts: 294NY spa sorry forgot link
-
06-27-25 09:46 #57233Senior Member

Posts: 294NY Spa
To all you NY Spa veterans it seems as though they have stepped up their advertising on RR. In some cases they actually call out the name of the girl and give detailed body stats. I know that virtually all Asian places rarely use real photos but in general how are the girls looks? For those familiar with LK and OM are they at least under 32 and 7 8 or 9's. PM is fine by the way and thanks in advance.
-
06-27-25 07:50 #57232Senior Member

Posts: 113Went in late yesterday. Only provider I saw was an older woman. Very nice, but didn't understand anything I said. They offer Thai massages, but even with her phone app I don't think that she understood me, so I just got a standard hour. It was fine. No hint of anything, but with her I wasn't looking for anything.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
Strictly legit yesterday, but it's convenient for me so I am going to give in another try, maybe next week.
-
06-27-25 00:08 #57231Regular Member

Posts: 24Healing Massage. Smyrna. Amy. Legit
Stopped in because my back was killing me, and Amy took care of me. 52 years old, 5'4, had the Nintendo Mii haircut. Little to no English. She gave me the best back walking I've ever had. She cracked like 7 of my vertebrae. Had a bad experience before when a crazy old lady Tony Hawk'd my SI joint so bad I could barely walk. Not Amy. She used her feet to find where it was tight and popped my back. Then she put my in a damn Boston crab.
I'm pretty sure this shop is totally legit, not so much as a graze on the goods. . 8/. 4 for stellar massage. $10 upgrade for coconut oil but I hate coconut, so regular oil. Shop is clean, maybe a bit dated and sits in a strip mall next to a vape shop and a nail / wax joint.
Highly recommend.
-
06-26-25 13:22 #57230Senior Member

Posts: 283MS-SS Bella or Sara
Hello -.
Has anyone seen Bella or Sara at MS-SS?
If so, could you please share about your experience either here or via DM?
Thank you!
-
06-26-25 12:34 #57229Senior Member

Posts: 189Visiting next week near Lawrenceville. Any recommendations?
In town next week and will be staying near Lawrenceville. Any recommendations.
For a place to visit in the area? Looking for at least an L2 uncovered if possible.
Maybe more if they offer it. Please message me directly. Thank you.
CB.
-
06-26-25 08:44 #57228Senior Member

Posts: 315Omi massage off Duluth highway
Has anyone visited omi. It just opened up. I walked in and see who was working to see if any hot girls worked there. I only saw Angela she was cute but I didn't have time to stay. $60 for 1 hr.
-
06-25-25 18:25 #57227Senior Member

Posts: 4061Stick with what you know. If you saw Anna there, you should've just asked to see her again. You never know. More fun than BBBJCIM could have happened.
Originally Posted by CrazyRocket
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 17:16 #57226Senior Member

Posts: 162Go to Terrachi.
Originally Posted by NoRush
[View Original Post]
One of the best around.
-
06-25-25 14:57 #57225Senior Member

Posts: 289Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Georgia111
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 10:11 #57224Senior Member

Posts: 26Has anyone tried Oasis on Chapel Hill?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 01:54 #57223Senior Member

Posts: 127Lost another one in Gainesville
I recently went past Oasis in Gainesville. Lights were off and there was a notice on the door from the building department. Rubmaps lists them as closed and they don't even show up on Google Maps any more. Too bad. They could be uneven, but they were always reliable with a decent menu.
There's been a steady slow decline in the number of AMPs in town. Kelly's, Bali, now Oasis. There was also one at the intersection of McEver and Mundy Mill that I can't even remember the name of.








Reply With Quote






