High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 179 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 229 279 679 1179 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 30793
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28123

    That is one.

    Sick fuck to use a dead woman's profile to scam people.

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    The pictures pop up in ads in SC as well.

  2. #28122
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit  [View Original Post]
    Heard from a friend that Sunny was legitimate. That she looked like her pics, was friendly, gives a half decent massage and was very accommodating. She has a nice place, clean and smells good, she rents and shares with roommates in SE Raleigh area.

    Friendly communication. No deposit requested. No BS. Standard 2 message comms.

    I heard it was good and that they would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/808859380794
    Yeah I've had fun with her and her boltsons before several of times. Good times seeing them jiggle.

  3. #28121
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Man, when I think of the money that I have wasted on some of these providers and then realize what I can get for so much less, it pisses me off. I have a few good ones on my roster, but still the thought of what I could get. Instead of chasing, I'll just keep and save my money. Sure I might hit up one for a quickie but for the most part I am finished. I'm going to Thailand in November. From what I can tell, it's worth it to visit 1 to 3 times a year if you can. The flight is about 1 K and that will truly be the most expensive part. I was just checking on hotels and you can get a luxury suite for about $80 and $12-15 will get you a nice one.

    Plenty of beautiful willing action that will seek you out. I've seen videos of guys getting BJ's in a gogo bar for buying a girl a $2 drink. That's my type of party. Who wants to come? Let's save our money and party with some Thai hotties!

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.
    Never been to Thailand But my crew we go to DR nothing but 8's,9's,and 10's not as cheap as Thailand but you still come out on top and once you make eye contact its game over, we get a nice villa armed guard at the door, black Denali for transportation sousa DR I'm sure you heard about it saw vids on Youtube def a vibe. Idk if I can be on a plane that long to go to Thailand tho fr fr.

    Chef and transportation.

  4. #28120

    Got to be a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Wannatry461  [View Original Post]
    All the info on that ad is from hers but what is in red.
    The pictures pop up in ads in SC as well.

  5. #28119

    Sunny in SE Raleigh

    Heard from a friend that Sunny was legitimate. That she looked like her pics, was friendly, gives a half decent massage and was very accommodating. She has a nice place, clean and smells good, she rents and shares with roommates in SE Raleigh area.

    Friendly communication. No deposit requested. No BS. Standard 2 message comms.

    I heard it was good and that they would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/808859380794

  6. #28118
    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Indeed, some people close to her circle confirmed the same. I am wondering who is posting using her information and pics.
    Someone should message them and find out.

  7. #28117

    She died April 25th

    All the info on that ad is from hers but what is in red.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    Indeed, some people close to her circle confirmed the same. I am wondering who is posting using her information and pics.

  8. #28116
    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    Indeed, some people close to her circle confirmed the same. I am wondering who is posting using her information and pics.

  9. #28115
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Lala, Cuttie (sp) Bootie


  10. #28114

    Thailand, who wants to come!?

    Man, when I think of the money that I have wasted on some of these providers and then realize what I can get for so much less, it pisses me off. I have a few good ones on my roster, but still the thought of what I could get. Instead of chasing, I'll just keep and save my money. Sure I might hit up one for a quickie but for the most part I am finished. I'm going to Thailand in November. From what I can tell, it's worth it to visit 1 to 3 times a year if you can. The flight is about 1 K and that will truly be the most expensive part. I was just checking on hotels and you can get a luxury suite for about $80 and $12-15 will get you a nice one.

    Plenty of beautiful willing action that will seek you out. I've seen videos of guys getting BJ's in a gogo bar for buying a girl a $2 drink. That's my type of party. Who wants to come? Let's save our money and party with some Thai hotties!

    Stay Safe.

    BLK.

  11. #28113
    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    Yes, huge boobs and very nice body. As I reported previously, I couldn't get much of a connection with her, so just a one and done I guess.
    I've seen her in the past, she stops by once in a while. If you like really big boobs, probably the best body for the price. Cute face too. I try to see her whenever she is in town.

  12. #28112
    Quote Originally Posted by Busylittlebee  [View Original Post]
    I was interested after seeing her ad, can you share any more details?
    Saw her as well. Nice girl, decent service, but felt the pictures were not representative. Definitely has better body than face, which may be why her pics are all body pics.

  13. #28111

    Porn stars

    Anybody seen any porn stars down in Raleigh? I made the trek down there to see Stella Daniels and Chanel Barbie when they were in town and it was a good time.

  14. #28110

    Sam

    We text a few times but couldn't line things up she was spotty on the communication at first.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys any info on this one.

    Post on tryst and skip the games thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chape...t/124634897337

  15. #28109

    Didn't get her name

    Been eyeing this 1 for awhile. She was on capital not the best spot but at least it wasn't appliance. BBBJ was good she stayed on it til I pulled her off on went the cover. Went thru a few positions finished in lazy doggy she's got a phat ass I would repeat if needed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...w/109147047975

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape