Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 30793
-
07-06-25 21:02 #28123Senior Member

Posts: 218That is one.
Sick fuck to use a dead woman's profile to scam people.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 20:55 #28122Senior Member

Posts: 274Yeah I've had fun with her and her boltsons before several of times. Good times seeing them jiggle.
Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 18:25 #28121Regular Member

Posts: 20Never been to Thailand But my crew we go to DR nothing but 8's,9's,and 10's not as cheap as Thailand but you still come out on top and once you make eye contact its game over, we get a nice villa armed guard at the door, black Denali for transportation sousa DR I'm sure you heard about it saw vids on Youtube def a vibe. Idk if I can be on a plane that long to go to Thailand tho fr fr.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
Chef and transportation.
-
07-06-25 15:38 #28120Senior Member

Posts: 242Got to be a scam
The pictures pop up in ads in SC as well.
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 14:32 #28119Senior Member

Posts: 53Sunny in SE Raleigh
Heard from a friend that Sunny was legitimate. That she looked like her pics, was friendly, gives a half decent massage and was very accommodating. She has a nice place, clean and smells good, she rents and shares with roommates in SE Raleigh area.
Friendly communication. No deposit requested. No BS. Standard 2 message comms.
I heard it was good and that they would repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/808859380794
-
07-06-25 11:43 #28118Senior Member

Posts: 274Someone should message them and find out.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 09:42 #28117Senior Member

Posts: 218She died April 25th
All the info on that ad is from hers but what is in red.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 08:30 #28116Senior Member

Posts: 260Indeed, some people close to her circle confirmed the same. I am wondering who is posting using her information and pics.
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 22:00 #28115Senior Member

Posts: 262Lala, Cuttie (sp) Bootie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/439183684852
Last I heard, she had died.
-
07-05-25 19:12 #28114Senior Member

Posts: 409Thailand, who wants to come!?
Man, when I think of the money that I have wasted on some of these providers and then realize what I can get for so much less, it pisses me off. I have a few good ones on my roster, but still the thought of what I could get. Instead of chasing, I'll just keep and save my money. Sure I might hit up one for a quickie but for the most part I am finished. I'm going to Thailand in November. From what I can tell, it's worth it to visit 1 to 3 times a year if you can. The flight is about 1 K and that will truly be the most expensive part. I was just checking on hotels and you can get a luxury suite for about $80 and $12-15 will get you a nice one.
Plenty of beautiful willing action that will seek you out. I've seen videos of guys getting BJ's in a gogo bar for buying a girl a $2 drink. That's my type of party. Who wants to come? Let's save our money and party with some Thai hotties!
Stay Safe.
BLK.
-
07-05-25 17:11 #28113Regular Member

Posts: 13I've seen her in the past, she stops by once in a while. If you like really big boobs, probably the best body for the price. Cute face too. I try to see her whenever she is in town.
Originally Posted by BobComet333
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 17:04 #28112Regular Member

Posts: 13Saw her as well. Nice girl, decent service, but felt the pictures were not representative. Definitely has better body than face, which may be why her pics are all body pics.
Originally Posted by Busylittlebee
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 20:33 #28111Senior Member

Posts: 33Porn stars
Anybody seen any porn stars down in Raleigh? I made the trek down there to see Stella Daniels and Chanel Barbie when they were in town and it was a good time.
-
07-04-25 17:28 #28110Senior Member

Posts: 44Sam
We text a few times but couldn't line things up she was spotty on the communication at first.
Originally Posted by NoelB
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 17:00 #28109Senior Member

Posts: 44Didn't get her name
Been eyeing this 1 for awhile. She was on capital not the best spot but at least it wasn't appliance. BBBJ was good she stayed on it til I pulled her off on went the cover. Went thru a few positions finished in lazy doggy she's got a phat ass I would repeat if needed.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...w/109147047975











Reply With Quote




