Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 91 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 1363
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by CarDatesPlz  [View Original Post]
    Any additional info on her that anyone can share? She refuses to send a selfie or text description, saying that she looks better in person and I'll be pleasantly surprised "she never disappoints". I'm only looking for massage with ending but I would prefer body to body massage not to be with a fat girl. I will probably follow through regardless since it sounds like she's real and not a total scam but these vague responses and inaccurate photos have me weary.

    Here's her current ad https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...axation_399901.

    From searching I can only find the same 4 pictures of the girl in the ad.
    Those pics definitely are not her. The only similarity are the lips. I wouldn't say fat, but I would say voluptuous. Certainly not petite at all. 5'8 and 160,35 years would be my guess. Not ugly in any way, but don't expect the cutie in the ad. Pretty sure she'll do B2 B. She's nice enough, safe.

  2. #1017

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBear20  [View Original Post]
    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/se...cloud-9_398939

    Not at all the girl in the pic. She was curvy, but did have big (maybe real) breasts, if that's your thing. Nice person with a varied menu. YMMV as she says she doesn't always offer more than massage. Has an incall near the airport.
    Any additional info on her that anyone can share? She refuses to send a selfie or text description, saying that she looks better in person and I'll be pleasantly surprised "she never disappoints". I'm only looking for massage with ending but I would prefer body to body massage not to be with a fat girl. I will probably follow through regardless since it sounds like she's real and not a total scam but these vague responses and inaccurate photos have me weary.

    Here's her current ad https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...axation_399901.

    From searching I can only find the same 4 pictures of the girl in the ad.

  3. #1016

    Thai or Latina

    Any good thai or latina places?

  4. #1015

    Tiffani

    Quote Originally Posted by GameBird  [View Original Post]
    We (wife and I) have an appointment with her in a couple weeks. I brought to her attention the negative comments about her. She says they are from disgruntled haters. My guess is that she turned them down or didn't offer them what they wanted. This will be our second appointment with her, hoping that her menu expands a little with more visits. .
    Hope to hear some feedback, as I am looking to see her again in early August. Saw her last year, and other than talking too much, she was fine.

  5. #1014

    A Few to report

    https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/se...cloud-9_398939

    Not at all the girl in the pic. She was curvy, but did have big (maybe real) breasts, if that's your thing. Nice person with a varied menu. YMMV as she says she doesn't always offer more than massage. Has an incall near the airport.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/hws/...863566577.html

    Safe incall location in NLV. Very fit and dark skinned. Various rates for services. Clockwatcher and definitely not GFE.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/hws/...863526881.html

    Cute, 40+, picture is accurate. Friendly. Safe incall in Chinatown. She only quotes massage rates via text, YMMV.

  6. #1013
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob9090  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. Headed out to Vegas in a few weeks. I am a fan of Tiffani as several of us are. I have not seen any comments in several months since some comments on her add page. Anyone seen her recently? She talks a lot but she is one of my favs.
    We (wife and I) have an appointment with her in a couple weeks. I brought to her attention the negative comments about her. She says they are from disgruntled haters. My guess is that she turned them down or didn't offer them what they wanted. This will be our second appointment with her, hoping that her menu expands a little with more visits. .

  7. #1012
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any contact with her after all of the negative post on her. Trying to gauge if the concerns are valid.
    Hi all. Headed out to Vegas in a few weeks. I am a fan of Tiffani as several of us are. I have not seen any comments in several months since some comments on her add page. Anyone seen her recently? She talks a lot but she is one of my favs.

  8. #1011

    Amber BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshFlagg  [View Original Post]
    I was not aware Amber offered it before. I have seen her a few times and kept hinting about my interest in more. She told me $300 would be an upgrade to a BJ but I don't know what type. Did she use a cover before or allow cim and possible swallow? I love her height, weight, and age. She is really cute to me.
    Apparently it used to be a standard offering with her. My experiences with Amber are, she starts out great, but after a few visits she starts getting lazy.

    See here: LasVegas1976 discusses Amber BBBJ

  9. #1010
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Has Amber started offering up BBBJ again? Thought she dropped to HJ only. Of course, I've never pushed it and haven't seen her for a while.
    I was not aware Amber offered it before. I have seen her a few times and kept hinting about my interest in more. She told me $300 would be an upgrade to a BJ but I don't know what type. Did she use a cover before or allow cim and possible swallow? I love her height, weight, and age. She is really cute to me.

  10. #1009

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshFlagg  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you her massage is as good as it gets. I finally was able to get offered the sensual for $300 after a few visits but for a handy I could not bring myself to pay that much. I would need BBBJCIM for that rate. Sorry to hear she was uninspired as well.

    I also was able to get a $300 rate from Amber which did include a BJ but I never got it so not sure about cim.
    Has Amber started offering up BBBJ again? Thought she dropped to HJ only. Of course, I've never pushed it and haven't seen her for a while.

  11. #1008
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    She still advertises on CL. Search for Ying in health section.

    I've had tons of legit licensed massages and she would rank in top 3 on those. Of course I gave in and tried sensual option and that was totally disappointing. I did the nude option for $300 total. She was just not into HJ. Totally rushed and not sensual or playful.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/hws/...857788799.html
    I agree with you her massage is as good as it gets. I finally was able to get offered the sensual for $300 after a few visits but for a handy I could not bring myself to pay that much. I would need BBBJCIM for that rate. Sorry to hear she was uninspired as well.

    I also was able to get a $300 rate from Amber which did include a BJ but I never got it so not sure about cim.

  12. #1007
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasKnight69  [View Original Post]
    Seen her many times throughout the years. Messages her today and she asked for a pic and told me outcall only??

    Does this sound right or did something change?
    Someone else mentioned the other girls were outcall only as well.

  13. #1006

    Legendary Kaylee conn from SW

    Seen her many times throughout the years. Messages her today and she asked for a pic and told me outcall only??

    Does this sound right or did something change?

  14. #1005

    Ying is still here

    She still advertises on CL. Search for Ying in health section.

    I've had tons of legit licensed massages and she would rank in top 3 on those. Of course I gave in and tried sensual option and that was totally disappointing. I did the nude option for $300 total. She was just not into HJ. Totally rushed and not sensual or playful.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/hws/...857788799.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Straw  [View Original Post]
    I saw her maybe a year ago. But she has apparently moved on from this phone number. The website is still active. With the phone number. But when I texted. It was someone else.

  15. #1004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 237

    Ying. Apparently moved on

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshFlagg  [View Original Post]
    I read a post or two about Ying a while ago. She offers 60 minutes for $100 or 90 minutes for $150. She is the girl from the website and has no added pounds. Her massage was absolutely fabulous. She takes her time and will be as soft or firm as you like. There was no brushing against me or any other hints of extras. It was still a lot of fun because her massage skills are awesome. I contacted her a day later and asked about a sensual massage next time. I was shocked when she replied she could do that for $250 for an hour.
    https://js46877.wixsite.com/yingmassage
    I saw her maybe a year ago. But she has apparently moved on from this phone number. The website is still active. With the phone number. But when I texted. It was someone else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape