rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Legit Massage With HE

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 91 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1363
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Hawaiian007
  1. #913
    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge, won't be repeating. Her previous ads sort of alluded to extras ("I'm not afraid to work your glutes") and didn't contain the unambiguous phrases that mean no extras ("Legitimate massage only", "Draping required", etc.).

    Her new ads do mention extras. But she never offered them. When she told me the hour was up I asked about extras and she said they're only for repeat customers.
    Sounds like a great way to never get a repeat customer.

  2. #912
    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge, won't be repeating. Her previous ads sort of alluded to extras ("I'm not afraid to work your glutes") and didn't contain the unambiguous phrases that mean no extras ("Legitimate massage only", "Draping required", etc.).

    Her new ads do mention extras. But she never offered them. When she told me the hour was up I asked about extras and she said they're only for repeat customers.
    From what I remember, she used to have that kind of language in her ads.

    I recall a member or two seeing her and being unable to get any extras out of her.

  3. #911
    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegas1976  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong, but I believe she's just a legit massage chick.
    I took the plunge, won't be repeating. Her previous ads sort of alluded to extras ("I'm not afraid to work your glutes") and didn't contain the unambiguous phrases that mean no extras ("Legitimate massage only", "Draping required", etc.).

    Her new ads do mention extras. But she never offered them. When she told me the hour was up I asked about extras and she said they're only for repeat customers.

  4. #910
    I have seen Linda at her inacll and the massage was good. But she wasnt very sensual and I wasnt really atrracted to her. So I had some trouble getting jr hard. May try again because of price, massage quality and location. Also I never had rim. So may ask her to try that and see if jr responds.

    I also texted miko last month but got no response. So will try again.

  5. #909
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Miko provides excellent teasing imo. She can make it go on as long as you like, within the bounds of the appointment time. Plenty of reviews on this board about her.

    Miko MojoVillage ad
    Thanks, I tried contacting her several weeks back but got no response. I wonder if she's not taking new clients or if my out of state # threw her off.

    Will try again.

  6. #908
    Quote Originally Posted by RockTwo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Advertises on CL. Black gal, looks somewhat upscale, shows her face, seems to offer legit massage with extras.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/hws/...796946451.html
    I could be wrong, but I believe she's just a legit massage chick.

  7. #907
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Her ad has no photos. How are her looks? And the ad says 100 for the hour; is that all inclusive (for massage and HJ, I assume)? If not, what is the pricing for the various levels? Based on prior reviews, it looks like at least CFS is an option?
    Web search on her number and some ads come up that have a picture or two. She's been talked about here quite a bit including pricing. Just search her name on Vegas threads.

  8. #906
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Miko provides excellent teasing imo. She can make it go on as long as you like, within the bounds of the appointment time. Plenty of reviews on this board about her.

    Miko MojoVillage ad
    Her ad has no photos. How are her looks? And the ad says 100 for the hour; is that all inclusive (for massage and HJ, I assume)? If not, what is the pricing for the various levels? Based on prior reviews, it looks like at least CFS is an option?

  9. #905

    Miko

    Quote Originally Posted by PPPBoy  [View Original Post]
    Been to this one a couple times already. It's a place that will give you a great massage with HE without skimping you for time. Older Asian probably 40+, not a looker but those hands were strong.

    Standard hr massage rate and usual tip. Don't believe they will offer HE willy nilly so you will have to do your thing.

    - On another note, this is the exact thing I'm looking for, a good massage w HE but I have never found a provider that knows how to consistently tease down there during the massage or hell, even edge you during the massage (but that's asking for too much). I have tried Linda and Bianca. Both good options but they just go do the massage then straight to the deed. Does this exist here in Vegas?
    Miko provides excellent teasing imo. She can make it go on as long as you like, within the bounds of the appointment time. Plenty of reviews on this board about her.

    Miko MojoVillage ad

  10. #904

    Kai / Kay / formerly Kindle?

    Has anyone seen her? Advertises on CL. Black gal, looks somewhat upscale, shows her face, seems to offer legit massage with extras.

    https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/hws/...796946451.html

  11. #903

    Decatur and Sunset

    Been to this one a couple times already. It's a place that will give you a great massage with HE without skimping you for time. Older Asian probably 40+, not a looker but those hands were strong.

    Standard hr massage rate and usual tip. Don't believe they will offer HE willy nilly so you will have to do your thing.

    - On another note, this is the exact thing I'm looking for, a good massage w HE but I have never found a provider that knows how to consistently tease down there during the massage or hell, even edge you during the massage (but that's asking for too much). I have tried Linda and Bianca. Both good options but they just go do the massage then straight to the deed. Does this exist here in Vegas?

  12. #902
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any contact with her after all of the negative post on her. Trying to gauge if the concerns are valid.
    I attempted to book with Tiffani last weekend but she was out of town.

  13. #901

    Tiffani

    Anyone had any contact with her after all of the negative post on her. Trying to gauge if the concerns are valid.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    That link goes to her post and comments saying she has something we don't want if its true.

  14. #900
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I used to see here fairly regularly, and that was post BBBJ offerings. It got to the point where she just phones in the rub and tug too. She told me once she really likes the 30 min appointment because they're over really quick and she can move on. I'm all done with her. She's not hot enough for putting up with any bullshit.
    A few times I came there, her place was a mess with empty beer bottles from a post-party aftermath. Other times her place reeked of weed....as did she.

  15. #899

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by LasVegas1976  [View Original Post]
    Amber seems to have been doing this forever. I think at one point she was part of the Kaylee crew, but then she was booted out for whatever reason.

    I used to see her when she offered a BBBJ ending. At some point she took the BBBJ ending off the table and would only do handjobs, and then I decided to throw her number in the trash.
    I used to see here fairly regularly, and that was post BBBJ offerings. It got to the point where she just phones in the rub and tug too. She told me once she really likes the 30 min appointment because they're over really quick and she can move on. I'm all done with her. She's not hot enough for putting up with any bullshit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape