Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 1074 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17725

    Those into sniffing asses

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    Damn did you even sniff the ass
    The smell may not be what you think https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...g-bottoms.html.

  2. #17724

    No real chance to

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    Damn did you even sniff the ass to try daty, dato, or fia, fiv. She's definitely hot!
    The constant interruptions didn't help.

  3. #17723

    Video call

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    What type of verification did you have to do.
    Had to do a Snapchat video call.

  4. #17722
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    What type of verification did you have to do.
    I met with her 6 months ago. She looks older than the pictures. I'd say they are a few years old. She didn't ask for anything out of the ordinary, I think just a picture of the hotel off international when I arrived, and that I wasn't the police.

  5. #17721

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowNose  [View Original Post]
    Met this cute taller than normal spinner in an I-drive adjacent mid end hotel. Comms were spotty. She's a party girl, but didn't see signs of anything more than booze. Gets distracted easy with her girlfriend and kid in another room. Everything covered, mostly basic service. I'd repeat to see if the experience improves (she's sweet and accommodating to a point, didn't push for anything outside the basics). Moves between here and south Florida. Hhr $$.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/189540436
    What type of verification did you have to do.

  6. #17720
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowNose  [View Original Post]
    Met this cute taller than normal spinner in an I-drive adjacent mid end hotel. Comms were spotty. She's a party girl, but didn't see signs of anything more than booze. Gets distracted easy with her girlfriend and kid in another room. Everything covered, mostly basic service. I'd repeat to see if the experience improves (she's sweet and accommodating to a point, didn't push for anything outside the basics). Moves between here and south Florida. Hhr $$.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/189540436
    Damn did you even sniff the ass to try daty, dato, or fia, fiv. She's definitely hot!

  7. #17719

    Mia YMMV

    Met this cute taller than normal spinner in an I-drive adjacent mid end hotel. Comms were spotty. She's a party girl, but didn't see signs of anything more than booze. Gets distracted easy with her girlfriend and kid in another room. Everything covered, mostly basic service. I'd repeat to see if the experience improves (she's sweet and accommodating to a point, didn't push for anything outside the basics). Moves between here and south Florida. Hhr $$.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/189540436
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f223247c58917d26370c1d25638f02ca_f.jpg‎   de0a551f4959d2368ed1aab1176e6f8a_f.jpg‎   da1900839f316fe9caad59f91ca78ef4_f.jpg‎  

  8. #17718

    Random Q

    Anyone recognize that hot latina MILF in the ad on the page on the forum section that says "desperate moms" and "cheating wives". (white letters on a tannish background) getting railed from behind? She's hot. I'd like to check her out!

  9. #17717
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    Lots of suckers and simps is the reason obt isn't the same. Alot of Suckers willing to pay absurd amounts of money for used up old beat up cooter I've seen it with my own eyes even with Barbie and simps looking for love on obt and online willing to take care of a girl 100% for their artificial love. Barbie was already GPS but now since her boyfriend is back from jail it's even higher to satisfy him. All the nos you see is his decision because he runs her with an iron fist and whatever he says goes especially the no aa part. He does not want her to see aa at all. I've been messing with her for years and I hangout with her many many times but now I can't and had an unpleasant meeting with him. I was chilling with her for a few hours and I was about to do an date when he came banging on the windows and doors crazy like a psycho. He came in and pointed a gun at me then he put it away and got in my face threatening to fight me I had no choice but to apologize because the man with the gun wins and he told me to don't message her again which I definitely won't because I believe she lured me in to come see her when I knew he would show up but she lied and said he wouldn't so don't trust her at all because I definitely don't at all anymore. AA men I will exercise caution dealing with her if I was why'all. He puts the battery in her back and tells her everything she can or can't do, very sad.
    90% sure I ran into her out in Kissimmee while I was walking to my hotel cause I was to wasted to drive. Blonde lady that looks exactly like those pics walking past me and asked if I had 10 bucks and I looked at her and thought for sure she's a walker so I asked yeah if she'd show me her tits and she said yeah, but I dug in my pockets and didn't have anything like I thought I did and damn she got mad and stormed off, I was like damn the one time I don't have cash on me LOL but how she went from sweet to crazy mad in a heartbeat made me walk away faster LOL, so take that for what its worth.

  10. #17716
    Quote Originally Posted by MissionaryMan  [View Original Post]
    One of the All Time Best. First hookup she got totally naked & gave an outrageous BBBJCIM. Those thighs & ass. Mother Fucker!

    Missionary Man.
    Had the opportunity to see her. Great time, great service. And that a-- !

  11. #17715

    They're reall

    I am pretty sure they're real Ned. Just look at how they are already beginning to hang!

    LOL.

    SO-8.

    Quote Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/189311573

    Why has this one never been talked about here? Those tits look great but I'm guessing not really hers, anyone met her?

  12. #17714

    Selena?

    Anyone know what happened to Selena, the latina who used to work STG over by Lee Road? Haven't seen her in a while and no answer on her phone. When I last saw her, she had lost an unhealthy amount of weight; is she OK?

  13. #17713
    Quote Originally Posted by WayneAshley380  [View Original Post]
    Sting in progress.

    Seem to be going for escorts at the moment.

    But thank sometimes means they're on the street the next day. Which is tonight.
    Bunch of cute, 21 year old girls. Plus candy. They must have been planning it for a while.

  14. #17712

    Candy?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/189311573

    Why has this one never been talked about here? Those tits look great but I'm guessing not really hers, anyone met her?

  15. #17711

    Be Advised

    Sting in progress.

    Seem to be going for escorts at the moment.

    But thank sometimes means they're on the street the next day. Which is tonight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape