Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 1075 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17710

    Gypsy

    Anyone has Gypsy the digits?

    Thanks

  2. #17709

    Barbie no good

    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]
    Apparently, Barbie is now Livia and becomes a serious GPS. It looks like there are a lot of no in her vocabulary: No aa, No bb, No cheap people, no talking crazy. Too many rules now.


    She used to be more fun when I saw her multiple times for greek dishes as a SW. I used to spend no more than. 8 for all her holes. Now, she wants more than that for a qv. This explains why we can no longer find good quality providers on obt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/189263106
    Lots of suckers and simps is the reason obt isn't the same. Alot of Suckers willing to pay absurd amounts of money for used up old beat up cooter I've seen it with my own eyes even with Barbie and simps looking for love on obt and online willing to take care of a girl 100% for their artificial love. Barbie was already GPS but now since her boyfriend is back from jail it's even higher to satisfy him. All the nos you see is his decision because he runs her with an iron fist and whatever he says goes especially the no aa part. He does not want her to see aa at all. I've been messing with her for years and I hangout with her many many times but now I can't and had an unpleasant meeting with him. I was chilling with her for a few hours and I was about to do an date when he came banging on the windows and doors crazy like a psycho. He came in and pointed a gun at me then he put it away and got in my face threatening to fight me I had no choice but to apologize because the man with the gun wins and he told me to don't message her again which I definitely won't because I believe she lured me in to come see her when I knew he would show up but she lied and said he wouldn't so don't trust her at all because I definitely don't at all anymore. AA men I will exercise caution dealing with her if I was why'all. He puts the battery in her back and tells her everything she can or can't do, very sad.

  3. #17708

    Livia / Barbie

    Apparently, Barbie is now Livia and becomes a serious GPS. It looks like there are a lot of no in her vocabulary: No aa, No bb, No cheap people, no talking crazy. Too many rules now.

    She used to be more fun when I saw her multiple times for greek dishes as a SW. I used to spend no more than. 8 for all her holes. Now, she wants more than that for a qv. This explains why we can no longer find good quality providers on obt.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/189263106

  4. #17707

    Natasha Camilla

    Made an early call to Camilla. Responded in 5 minutes. We discussed details and she said give her 30 minutes because she just woke up. I told her ok but I will arrive before 30 minutes. Just text me when you are ready. She replied that when she gets ready she will send the room number. Cool. 45 minutes go by and nothing. I messaged are you there. Another 15 20 minutes go by she says give her 5 minutes. Still no room number and another 10 minutes goes by. I go to Wawa and 5 minutes later she says she had to go to the front desk. To myself…You can't text. I asked for the room number and nothing. Wawa is 1 minute from her local so I go back and eventually she sends the room number and says knock on the door when you get there. I go up to the room knock once and wait about 30 seconds. Knock again and wait about 30 seconds. No anwer. I walk down the hall and then walk back and the door opens. She says, oh I thought it was you at the door…..really…(who are you expecting….to myself) she's in a towel. (To myself) Didn't you say you were just at the front desk I thought? I didn't say it to her. She gives a hug and tries explaining. I was going to be ok but I look down and saw what appeared to be sores (red spots) on her legs and that was the straw that broke this camel's back. I turned around and left. She wasted about 90 minutes of my time!

    She texted and said that was weird! What could I have done to make things better. I replied later because I was totally pissed at that time. I told her when you tell someone you will be ready in 30 minutes. Be ready in 30 minutes not 90 minutes. I didn't say anything else!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1662.png‎   IMG_1660.png‎   IMG_1661.png‎  

  5. #17706

    Pregnant Olivia

    I can't tell if this girl has a familiar face or not but I was searching for someone who might be pregnant LOL and came across this one. She kinda has that look in her face that Heaven had when she was around, but I can't tell. Anyone see her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/189000902

  6. #17705

    Alykat

    Is she advertising? Doea anyonehave a link?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream today with AlyKat. She contacted me and said she was available today. Went to her place, a quiet apartment complex off Conway. She definitely lived up to my expectations. GFE, dfk, BBBJ, put the cover on and went to work. Doggie (nice view), rcg, mish, BBBJCIM. Will repeat.

    HH out!

  7. #17704

    Great Visit with Katie (Kaityx)

    Finally was able to get my schedule togther so I could meet with Katie (Kaityx). Communication was excellent, as she stays in touch and guided me to her private residence. She lives in a single home which is located in a safe neighborhood. Once we got through the awkwardness of a first meeting, we both got undressed and the fun began. Katie is a BBW (but I like a woman with some nice large breasts I can bury my face into, which I did). I was only interested in a QV with a BJ. What a BJ, Katie takes directions well and delivered a BJ exactly how I like it. It was one of the best js I have had in a long time. She did not stop until I was completely drained. Even though it was only a QV, nothing was rushed (she is not a clock watcher). After we got dressed, we chatted a little, she offered me a bottle of water and I was off.

    Would I repeat, in a heartbeat, in fact looking forward to it real soon. I highly recommend you reach out to Katie via pm on the site (handle is Kaityx) to get her contact information and make an appointment.

  8. #17703
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodHeffner1  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream today with AlyKat. She contacted me and said she was available today. Went to her place, a quiet apartment complex off Conway. She definitely lived up to my expectations. GFE, dfk, BBBJ, put the cover on and went to work. Doggie (nice view), rcg, mish, BBBJCIM. Will repeat.

    HH out!
    Does she have an ad?

  9. #17702

    AlyKat

    Had a nice dream today with AlyKat. She contacted me and said she was available today. Went to her place, a quiet apartment complex off Conway. She definitely lived up to my expectations. GFE, dfk, BBBJ, put the cover on and went to work. Doggie (nice view), rcg, mish, BBBJCIM. Will repeat.

    HH out!

  10. #17701

    Natasha / Camilla

    Are you guys able to share her info? Can trade or let you know some girls in jax if you like.

  11. #17700

    Natasha / Camilla

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    She is back and available now, she is a ticker from vacation but she has the same great service best of the best. She is my all time favorite. She stays at a hotel on John Young, she is looking for online donations but is willing to work with you and I promise you she is well worth it, I date her every week.
    Are you permitted to share information?

  12. #17699

    Camilia

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    She is back and available now, she is a ticker from vacation but she has the same great service best of the best. She is my all time favorite. She stays at a hotel on John Young, she is looking for online donations but is willing to work with you and I promise you she is well worth it, I date her every week.
    One of the All Time Best. First hookup she got totally naked & gave an outrageous BBBJCIM. Those thighs & ass. Mother Fucker!

    Missionary Man.

  13. #17698

    Natasha / Camilla is back

    She is back and available now, she is a ticker from vacation but she has the same great service best of the best. She is my all time favorite. She stays at a hotel on John Young, she is looking for online donations but is willing to work with you and I promise you she is well worth it, I date her every week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20241101_172756.jpg‎   IMG_20241001_082736.jpg‎   IMG_20240929_155558.jpg‎  

  14. #17697
    She has been ghosting for around 5 years or so now. Her first 10 or so years she was good as its been at least 15 years since I first fucked her. But starting that disappearing act after that where she says she is on her way but never shows up. If she does respond it is with some stupid excuse.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesJ10  [View Original Post]
    So, Joan has a Recent good review, so I figured I would try to schedule some time with her. Hit her up earlier while I was at work, we scheduled a time for after 8 PM. We set a hard time for 8:30 PM, and she sent me a text saying "waiting on you" Around 8:15 I sent her a text saying "are you there already?" Which was an error I was meaning to say "are you here already?" Without asking for clarification, she immediately called me a time waster and said never mind. I tried to tell her it was an error, sent her a photo of proof that I was in the room, and nothing. I have never experienced this before, I'm sure she's a great provider, but please don't make any errors on your text messages.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...y/103156237048

  15. #17696
    Quote Originally Posted by NYTrader731  [View Original Post]
    Anyone having issues with their Textnow app? Having trouble with accounts. Anyone recommend a better app?

    Nyt.
    I'm with you on that to, lately it been stuck with the text app. Need other suggestions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape