The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16314

    Is she open to seeing others?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiHobby1985  [View Original Post]
    Just met this 18 yr old beauty the other day. She was only on seeking arrangement for a week she said but we went straight to communication on Snapchat which at first I was a little skeptical but worked out well. She communicated that she would do whatever I want and in exchange I give her allowance or $$. First meet was at hotel, I ubered here there and next thing I know we're doing every single position, BBFS, CIM and swallow. We tried anal but was a little too painful for her so we decided to try more next time. She also allowed video. Nice tight body and booty and perky boobs. She said she was Russian but from Chicago. Damage was $400 and we spent 3 hours together which would have been longer but I had to leave to get home. My point is that for the 9 out of 10 girls that are either time wasters, too expensive GPS or scammers, that 1 gem you find is worth the headache and patience. She is off seeking now she said but will probably get back on again soon. I plan to keep seeing her. Her name is Diana if she decides to reactivate her profile.
    PM if you like but obviously sounds like fun and would love to see her.

  2. #16313

    Seeking Arrangement. Patience

    Just met this 18 yr old beauty the other day. She was only on seeking arrangement for a week she said but we went straight to communication on Snapchat which at first I was a little skeptical but worked out well. She communicated that she would do whatever I want and in exchange I give her allowance or $$. First meet was at hotel, I ubered here there and next thing I know we're doing every single position, BBFS, CIM and swallow. We tried anal but was a little too painful for her so we decided to try more next time. She also allowed video. Nice tight body and booty and perky boobs. She said she was Russian but from Chicago. Damage was $400 and we spent 3 hours together which would have been longer but I had to leave to get home. My point is that for the 9 out of 10 girls that are either time wasters, too expensive GPS or scammers, that 1 gem you find is worth the headache and patience. She is off seeking now she said but will probably get back on again soon. I plan to keep seeing her. Her name is Diana if she decides to reactivate her profile.

  3. #16312
    Did Seeking force you to take a selfie? That got scary for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1117  [View Original Post]
    So I am looking to switch things up so I signed up at seeking. Kinda pricey but whatever. My first thought was, "so that is where all the UTR's went. ".

    I have cast a wide net but it hasn't been very fruitful. I have met with two in person. One was super hot so I decided to meet her for a few drinks. She asked to meet in Lakeview which was fine. Met her and after she ordered her second drink she told me she was fully transitioned trans with vagina. FML. She even showed me a picture. She had ALL the surgeries and even admitted to having a rib removed (which I didn't even know was a thing). HARD PASS but I was polite. Her profile made no mention of any of that and has since been deleted.

    I met an older MILF who was good looking for her age. She was a very normal woman like you see in a nice suburb. If I were on a normal dating site, I could easily pull that in. We discussed an arrangement and she was wanting 400/500 per visit and she couldn't host. She said BBFS was on the table as well as anal. I haven't pulled the trigger because that's pretty pricey, especially since I would need to spend an additional 100 on a hotel. At these prices I could start to get into high end ladies, that are pros and more reliable.

    My overall take on the site is that most of these real women are awful at communicating. Some of the log onto the site a few times a month send emails and then don't respond for a week or more. There is a decent amount of fake accounts looking to scam / spam you and there are certainly bot accounts. Sorry don't need to give you my bank account number, send you a Ninetendo Switch to somewhere in Indonesia, or subscribe to your OF account.

    One thing of note, every real woman (whom I have sort of vetted) have said bare is on the table. Anal at 50% clip.

    My goal is to find a regular who will allow some extra curricular freak stuff. I am having drinks with one tonight to interview and vett out. We shall see.

    I'll post the links later.

  4. #16311

    Sarah

    Chatted with her a few months ago. She stated she was purely online. Dangled the hope of in person in the future but I don't buy it.

    Proceed with caution.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyZee  [View Original Post]
    No, not the heavily tattooed Sarah that everyone is aware of (and who randomly sends a "hey" text when she needs money).

    This Sarah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-aceb57a74ea0

    Started chatting and moved convo off seeking, she sent pics / videos that match her profile. Anyone actually met for ppm?

  5. #16310

    Sarah (not face tatted)

    No, not the heavily tattooed Sarah that everyone is aware of (and who randomly sends a "hey" text when she needs money).

    This Sarah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-aceb57a74ea0

    Started chatting and moved convo off seeking, she sent pics / videos that match her profile. Anyone actually met for ppm?

  6. #16309

    My first few weeks thoughts

    So I am looking to switch things up so I signed up at seeking. Kinda pricey but whatever. My first thought was, "so that is where all the UTR's went. ".

    I have cast a wide net but it hasn't been very fruitful. I have met with two in person. One was super hot so I decided to meet her for a few drinks. She asked to meet in Lakeview which was fine. Met her and after she ordered her second drink she told me she was fully transitioned trans with vagina. FML. She even showed me a picture. She had ALL the surgeries and even admitted to having a rib removed (which I didn't even know was a thing). HARD PASS but I was polite. Her profile made no mention of any of that and has since been deleted.

    I met an older MILF who was good looking for her age. She was a very normal woman like you see in a nice suburb. If I were on a normal dating site, I could easily pull that in. We discussed an arrangement and she was wanting 400/500 per visit and she couldn't host. She said BBFS was on the table as well as anal. I haven't pulled the trigger because that's pretty pricey, especially since I would need to spend an additional 100 on a hotel. At these prices I could start to get into high end ladies, that are pros and more reliable.

    My overall take on the site is that most of these real women are awful at communicating. Some of the log onto the site a few times a month send emails and then don't respond for a week or more. There is a decent amount of fake accounts looking to scam / spam you and there are certainly bot accounts. Sorry don't need to give you my bank account number, send you a Ninetendo Switch to somewhere in Indonesia, or subscribe to your OF account.

    One thing of note, every real woman (whom I have sort of vetted) have said bare is on the table. Anal at 50% clip.

    My goal is to find a regular who will allow some extra curricular freak stuff. I am having drinks with one tonight to interview and vett out. We shall see.

    I'll post the links later.

  7. #16308
    Quote Originally Posted by Diginonomous  [View Original Post]
    She's very high mileage. Been reviewed here many times. An addict.
    I tried searching for her reviews. I came up empty-handed where our reviews are what name should I be looking under?

  8. #16307
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardox  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't seem like many people use sugardaddymeet on here but I have found a few good ones on there.

    Currently talking to this one.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72156709

    Says she is going to be in Chicago for the next week and looking to meet up. Also says she is pornstar Nadia Noja. Pictures look similar to the videos I found at least. Not sure I am going to try and meet her but will report if I do.
    Good luck with her, looks a bit like Nadia, hopefully she is. Yes, SDM seems to be popular in certain parts of the country, but you can usually find some decent girls. I prefer being able to discuss finances and arrangements with the girl before leaving the site, without worrying about getting banned like Seeking does.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  9. #16306

    Seeking Payment

    I was able to get a payment hack to work, this time using the virtual card # that iPhone generates for AppleCash. But it only worked because I have a second work iPhone that had never had Apple Pay set up before. Here's what I did:

    1 * added a dummy name & address to the 'Billing Address' in the Apple Cash 'Card Details' section.

    2 * sent $90 from my real iPhone to my work phone and accepted it into work phone's Apple Cash.

    3 * I used the virtual card # from Apple Cash card details to renew (with the discount) and it worked.

    Keep in mind this is using only the Apple Cash element of ApplePay, not a real linked credit or debit card. And I only tried it out because I didn't really care about the Apple Cash feature on my work phone. I don't think I'd try this with a 'real' Apple Pay setup where you'd have your actual cards or bank accounts linked. I'm guessing adding a dummy name & address to card details in that case would trigger a fraud alert.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    I used to always use a Visa gift card from gift cards.com and setup a "virtual account". Now it no longer works. I tried the Google play card, and of course the code will not redeem properly so I'm in the forever long wait list to get it resolved.

    Anyone have recent success paying with a prepaid gift card? Recent as in the last couple months?

  10. #16305
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregu696  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-51f9024463e8

    Thinking of pulling the triger but wondering if any of you guys met her before.

    Thanks.
    FYI, she's been doing this off & on for around 10 years. She's been mentioned here years ago, but it'll be hard to find the posts because she keeps making new SA profiles. Personality is pretty cold. Not much of a talker.

  11. #16304
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregu696  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-51f9024463e8

    Thinking of pulling the triger but wondering if any of you guys met her before.

    Thanks.
    I've never seen her, but she's been around. Last I remembered, it was all good things & BBFS too.

  12. #16303

    Kristina

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-51f9024463e8

    Thinking of pulling the triger but wondering if any of you guys met her before.

    Thanks.

  13. #16302

    Sdm

    Doesn't seem like many people use sugardaddymeet on here but I have found a few good ones on there.

    Currently talking to this one.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72156709

    Says she is going to be in Chicago for the next week and looking to meet up. Also says she is pornstar Nadia Noja. Pictures look similar to the videos I found at least. Not sure I am going to try and meet her but will report if I do.

  14. #16301

    Keep posting

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody08  [View Original Post]
    Have way more if interested I can keep posting, can DM as well but hardly ever check so I might not respond right away. LMK if the links don't work l, as I said first time posting.
    Nice post. Post more of your seeking encounters. Would love to hear.

  15. #16300

    Great first post

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody08  [View Original Post]
    First time doing this but wanted to get some traction in here:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-40e053d2352c - she does visit from time to time, thought she was decent and for me at least seemed into it, so YMMV. Also did 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-1e5f5af2da61 - only virtual so passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-75c31c8343ff - 400 for 2 hours but wants everything covered.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-5296fe9452b5 - was down for 300, but wants covered the, is open to bare if you plan on seeing her long term.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-8c358edc1d07 - wants 1 k ppm, yea hard pass for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-fc16640ca90c - wants you to cash app her $15 just for her phone number, also passed on that.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-13eb55d8b70f - wants you to send half of her ppm before the meet, scammer vibes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-e3fbe7602004 - only wanted virtual as well, so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-3d6078d53c2f - wanted 300-500 and uses condoms, also not able to host.

    Have way more if interested I can keep posting, can DM as well but hardly ever check so I might not respond right away. LMK if the links don't work l, as I said first time posting.
    Great first post.

    Keep posting!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape