Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 17049
-
06-22-25 13:37 #16299Regular Member

Posts: 6Arrangements
First time doing this but wanted to get some traction in here:
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-40e053d2352c - she does visit from time to time, thought she was decent and for me at least seemed into it, so YMMV. Also did 500.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-1e5f5af2da61 - only virtual so passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-75c31c8343ff - 400 for 2 hours but wants everything covered.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-5296fe9452b5 - was down for 300, but wants covered the, is open to bare if you plan on seeing her long term.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-8c358edc1d07 - wants 1 k ppm, yea hard pass for me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-fc16640ca90c - wants you to cash app her $15 just for her phone number, also passed on that.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-13eb55d8b70f - wants you to send half of her ppm before the meet, scammer vibes.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-e3fbe7602004 - only wanted virtual as well, so I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-3d6078d53c2f - wanted 300-500 and uses condoms, also not able to host.
Have way more if interested I can keep posting, can DM as well but hardly ever check so I might not respond right away. LMK if the links don't work l, as I said first time posting.
-
06-22-25 12:43 #16298Senior Member

Posts: 299It seems her profile is down. Can someone confirm?
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 18:22 #16297Senior Member

Posts: 339Also curious.
I used to always use a Visa gift card from gift cards.com and setup a "virtual account". Now it no longer works. I tried the Google play card, and of course the code will not redeem properly so I'm in the forever long wait list to get it resolved.
Originally Posted by FafaFooey
[View Original Post]
Anyone have recent success paying with a prepaid gift card? Recent as in the last couple months?
-
06-20-25 13:25 #16296Regular Member

Posts: 5She is nice by text and just quoted me $500 for a meet this weekend. I am going to pass.
Originally Posted by StanCopier
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 16:32 #16295Senior Member

Posts: 270I've never seen her but have talked several times through the years. She's real. She's been doing this for probably 13 years or so. I think her name used to be toni nicole or something similar.
Originally Posted by StanCopier
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 12:11 #16294Senior Member

Posts: 348Nicole
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-2aa3c95f2563
Has anyone seen Nicole before? I recognize some of her photos but I think they were under a different name. Appreciate your help.
-
06-14-25 18:26 #16293Regular Member

Posts: 21Fayee
Is she pretty high volume? Would love her info if you could DM me.
Originally Posted by Sensual78
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 13:45 #16292Regular Member

Posts: 11Settled on. 5, BBFS, if you show recent test panel results. She hosts from hotel in River North area.
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 06:52 #16291Senior Member

Posts: 109Damage
What was the damage for fayee. She hit me up on seeking.
Originally Posted by Sensual78
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 11:19 #16290Senior Member

Posts: 131He posts ads.
Originally Posted by Bern1
[View Original Post]
Sponsored ads.
-
06-13-25 06:53 #16289Regular Member

Posts: 11Met with Fayee
Met with Fayee a few weeks ago. Like you said, she travels to Chicago for weekends and lines up meets. She was a nice person and legit. She's bigger than her pictures but very laid-back. She just laid there and I did all of the work. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Osyus
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-40e053d2352c
-
06-12-25 08:52 #16288Senior Member

Posts: 62https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-516d35de4594 - this one was such a pain to meet with not sure if it was worth it in the end but delivered as we agreed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-ebd35a9ffe3c - probably semi-pro but has some good mouth skills.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-e655b0095bfa - recent reports on her but she flaked on me multiple times.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-3496e17c5f1d - wants you to jump through hoops to prove your legit.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-10a43906e04b - comes up to Chicago every so often but lines up a bunch of meets while here, passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-dbb216f3c98c - also believe some recent report but just didn't feel it when we met, passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-6d7c9dc8b86b - little bigger than pics, had fun but won't repeat.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-c5781776b2b1 - big girl and cheap if that's your type, didn't meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-40e053d2352c - this one also comes for a weekend and lines up a bunch of meets, she's open to everything but not my thing.
-
06-11-25 23:35 #16287Senior Member

Posts: 128Def high mileage, but I've never seen her high or anything. Sweet girl. First meet her when she was downtown at a halfway home or something. She'll let you BBFS.
Originally Posted by Diginonomous
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 00:05 #16286Senior Member

Posts: 381Playing the long game
I would agree with this. While I have never waited a year, I have had a number of girls that I started to talk to, but then they ghosted me only to turn back up weeks and months later. Patience sometimes pays off.
Originally Posted by TheArgent
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 18:13 #16285Senior Member

Posts: 146From the keeping at it department
This is partly advice and partly bragging, but a couple years ago I met a potential SB and we met for a getting-to-know each other dinner at restaurant at mall. She was 18 and sort of emo and definitely had some anxiety / cutting / mental health stuff going on. But behind the nose ring she had cheerleader good looks. Like weirdly pretty. I think I got her out of the house at just the right time where she might have been manic enough to make a Seeking profile but not quite manic enough to have met anyone else. We clicked at dinner but it was going to be a process to get her into a hotel room. The next week we planned a date where we'd grab dinner and then move to a hotel and after I had already checked into the room (of course) she bailed. I kept it cool and made plans to meet her again and we were able to get dinner but I still couldn't get her into bed. Or even into my car. After that it was a month of texting where she was basically saying she didn't think she could go through with it and then radio silence for well over a year.
I still would message her about every four or five months though hoping to get something started and after messaging in May, she messaged me last week. She has too much anxiety to meet in public but she would be okay meeting at a hotel. She didn't want anything to drink but she did want me to wear a suit, which is a fantasy for her apparently. She showed up at the door still looking amazing and it turns out she's a basically a lonely-nympho who lives with her mom and can't go out because of anxiety and she finally just wore down. She can only meet when her mom's at work, in the afternoon. Which is perfect for me. She can't drive; I'm not ever going to bump into her by accident in the city. She'll get together any weekday I want to meet her. And when she was getting ready to leave I reminded her that we'd discussed an allowance and she said, "I forgot that was how we met. I don't want an allowance. "
Anyway, it's an example of how patience, treating people with respect and playing the long game it's often worth it. I had a few really promising leads and I struck out on every one from December to May, but now I feel like I've hit a parlay at the track.













Reply With Quote





