Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 680 1180 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28129

    Didn't get her name

    Been eyeing this 1 for awhile. She was on capital not the best spot but at least it wasn't appliance. BBBJ was good she stayed on it til I pulled her off on went the cover. Went thru a few positions finished in lazy doggy she's got a phat ass I would repeat if needed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...w/109147047975

  2. #28128
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Info sam

    Hi guys any info on this one.

    Post on tryst and skip the games thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chape...t/124634897337

  3. #28127
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I go back on forth as to if I think this is real or not. I think I've settled on it probably is. However, I won't be the one to test it out. If there was ever an ad that was the prototype of what a setup would look like, this would be it. For several reasons. She even posted her physical address the other day. With that being said, I think she does have one review.
    She's real. However, good luck actually meeting her. Comms are incredibly inconsistent. She will text and then disappear for days. Then randomly text wanting to meet up eight then, and then disappear again.

    Posted pics are old and of when she was thinner.

  4. #28126
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Thinking with the wrong head and Haze has spoiled me over the years of just zero bullshit. Totally admit it's my fault but still. Fuck that broad.
    It's crazy to me that this is the state of this hobby with these POS providers. Where someone will ruin their reputation for a $20 ripoff.

  5. #28125
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Aw man. Sorry that happened to you. She's legit, but flakey as hell and sending her money is not a good idea. (Unlike some other's who post here, I won't condemn you for taking a shot in this crazy game).
    Thinking with the wrong head and Haze has spoiled me over the years of just zero bullshit. Totally admit it's my fault but still. Fuck that broad.

  6. #28124
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Dude. Fuck this broad. Hits me up saying how she'd make it up to me and giving some sad story about whatever. Decided to take a gamble on a potential cheap session, sent her money for an uber (Im not worried about $20 for an uber) and that was the last I heard of her. Admittedly my fault but that's how she does business.
    Aw man. Sorry that happened to you. She's legit, but flakey as hell and sending her money is not a good idea. (Unlike some other's who post here, I won't condemn you for taking a shot in this crazy game).

  7. #28123
    Quote Originally Posted by ForTheDub  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for reminding me that even though the ad say no bare anything that some of them are still into bare services. Always wanted to see her because I'm a fan of her pictures. Something about the resting ***** face LOL. Reached out before but scheduling was an issue. She has told me a few times that she will make availability for me. Crazy how a simple text almost made me fold. LOL.
    Dude. Fuck this broad. Hits me up saying how she'd make it up to me and giving some sad story about whatever. Decided to take a gamble on a potential cheap session, sent her money for an uber (Im not worried about $20 for an uber) and that was the last I heard of her. Admittedly my fault but that's how she does business.

  8. #28122

    No burners

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnanimous  [View Original Post]
    High customer churn is also a common characteristic of the prepaid phone, as these plans typically lack contracts, making it easier for users to switch providers.
    No disrespect, I am just not understanding what you are trying to say. Regardless, These two systems are paid services that I use. Burner phones are filtered out. My point is that most girls do not use phones that can come back to them. Most do use burner phones. Go to TruePeopleSearch and do a phone search.

  9. #28121

    Prepaid phone

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    I have two ways of searching phone numbers. I searched the number on her last STG ad and the number came back to her with both ways. This means that it isn't a burner number. That's interesting. I'm sure some may use a phone connected to their real name. I just don't trust it. Also, she really doesn't seem the type that would or even could write a bio like her ad. Chatgpt for sure. She really doesn't need an ad like that around here. Many know her and plenty of reviews. She has her own thread. Zero mentions of any services provided and only PG 17 pics. I don't trust this. Just my thoughts.
    High customer churn is also a common characteristic of the prepaid phone, as these plans typically lack contracts, making it easier for users to switch providers.

  10. #28120

    Number on STG comes back to her

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Probably like most of you I've been curious about hitting her up since she got back into town. Noticed the number on her Tryst changed to something new. Quick google search found.
    I have two ways of searching phone numbers. I searched the number on her last STG ad and the number came back to her with both ways. This means that it isn't a burner number. That's interesting. I'm sure some may use a phone connected to their real name. I just don't trust it. Also, she really doesn't seem the type that would or even could write a bio like her ad. Chatgpt for sure. She really doesn't need an ad like that around here. Many know her and plenty of reviews. She has her own thread. Zero mentions of any services provided and only PG 17 pics. I don't trust this. Just my thoughts.

    Stay safe.

    BLK

  11. #28119

    Taylormade. Google check the number.

    Probably like most of you I've been curious about hitting her up since she got back into town. Noticed the number on her Tryst changed to something new. Quick google search found.

    Search results indicate that xxx-xxx-xxxx is also connected to:
    Wake County Division of Human Services: The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services website mentions this number in relation to the Wake County Division of Human Services.

  12. #28118
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Summer who stayed off Appliance with her kids? She had a spinner body and gave a decent BBBJ and was a good fuck. I wish she'd come back. Minus the kids.
    Yeah. I used to BBFSCIP her fairly regularly. She usually had the kids go to another room with a friend. One time, she didn't tell me they were in her room. I walked past them in the living area and banged her in the bedroom. I'm pretty damn good at compartmentalizing, but I didn't appreciate that. I told her not to do that again. Last I heard, she got married and left the game.

  13. #28117

    Summer

    Does anyone remember Summer who stayed off Appliance with her kids? She had a spinner body and gave a decent BBBJ and was a good fuck. I wish she'd come back. Minus the kids.

  14. #28116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Nikki of Raleigh

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/970024522434

    Damn, is that really her?

    I used to see her fairly regularly back in the day. In her prime, she was drop dead gorgeous, gave a fantastic bbbjtcim, and was a hell of a fuck. BBFS after a couple visits.

    Demons got to her. She disappeared for a long time, then came back maybe 5 years ago for 6-12 months. I was able to see her a few times in that stretch. Age got to her a bit, but she was still a lot of fun. Last I heard, she went for a LONG stay with her uncle.

  15. #28115
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    Decent provider, have seen her a handful of times. Good looking girl, she gets into the session. Great on topping off to prepare for the next set of activities. She rides cock well and perhaps better If you're well endowed, she can take it. I have let her ride till she soaks my cock then turn her over to bang out K9 as I like to beat the brakes off that ass, more so because her resting B face gives me purpose to be rough with her. Every session has been all bare activities and CIP every time. She's not quick to respond so make sure you don't "A list" her. Be safe fellas.
    Thank you for reminding me that even though the ad say no bare anything that some of them are still into bare services. Always wanted to see her because I'm a fan of her pictures. Something about the resting ***** face LOL. Reached out before but scheduling was an issue. She has told me a few times that she will make availability for me. Crazy how a simple text almost made me fold. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape