Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 281 681 1181 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28112

    Years ago

    I saw her back in the Backpage days. I don't recall any noticeable skin issues. She was nice enough, but I didn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    I remember she used to post a while ago and suddenly, she took a break.

    I tried to see her in the past, but there were few reports indicating skin problems all over her that were not being shown in the pics she was posting, but some pics in her posts confirmed that.

    Does anyone had the chance to see her and see if that is still an issue?

    Thanks,

  2. #28111
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to set up something with this one for a long time and she still have the same reply. She do not take new clients. Has anybody experienced this MILF?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/189338783
    Yep. Formerly Danika from BKS. She's been talked about plenty of times in here. Pics are real and in my experience very easy set up. I haven't seen her since last year so not sure about the 'no new clients'. She can be a great time, little inconsistent but overall very good.

  3. #28110

    Taylormade

    I remember she used to post a while ago and suddenly, she took a break.

    I tried to see her in the past, but there were few reports indicating skin problems all over her that were not being shown in the pics she was posting, but some pics in her posts confirmed that.

    Does anyone had the chance to see her and see if that is still an issue?

    Thanks,

  4. #28109

    Latina

    I've been trying to set up something with this one for a long time and she still have the same reply. She do not take new clients. Has anybody experienced this MILF?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/189338783

  5. #28108
    Decent provider, have seen her a handful of times. Good looking girl, she gets into the session. Great on topping off to prepare for the next set of activities. She rides cock well and perhaps better If you're well endowed, she can take it. I have let her ride till she soaks my cock then turn her over to bang out K9 as I like to beat the brakes off that ass, more so because her resting B face gives me purpose to be rough with her. Every session has been all bare activities and CIP every time. She's not quick to respond so make sure you don't "A list" her. Be safe fellas.

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfPack1290  [View Original Post]

  6. #28107
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfPack1290  [View Original Post]
    Post #1324 in the BB beauties ([URL]http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30763-Bareback-beauties&p=7320923&viewfull=1#post7320923).

  7. #28106

    Toya

    Has anybody seen Toya? There's one review but curious if other have experience?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82322447

  8. #28105
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Kim. Post on IG. Talk to her before. Anyway in Raleigh. Hoping someonemsaw her before.
    Kim is legit some rules everything is covered but a safe option.

  9. #28104
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManTucker  [View Original Post]
    She will be hosting July 10-12 in Wilmington. If you've seen her you know what to expect, others can read her thread on Charlotte board. She sees seniors members only. Dm for number.
    Is that the same Samara from few years ago that retired? If so, share her contact please.

  10. #28103
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm this. Ill see here every now and then because she's a pain in the ass to get together with but if you actually get in front of her she's a good time. Not as curvy as her pics but still good looking.

    With that said. She's currently on my shit list. Tried to book her Wednesday and its been an on going thing of "Hey I'm OTW" and then I don't hear back from her for a few hours for whatever reason. And before any says it, yes I know this is my fault. Last few times have been good. She asked for some gas money to head over and has been an ultra flake since and no showed.

    Honestly, she's fun but not fun enough to where it's worth dealing with everything else that comes with it.
    Well after trying to rebook this a few times and the same thing over an over of I'm on the way and then she goes MIA I'm giving up here. She's always been super flaky and I would probably suggest to absolutely avoid if you actually want to see somebody.

  11. #28102

    Provide more information

    Her Instagram handle sure would be useful. You haven't given us much to go on. Do better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Kim. Post on IG. Talk to her before. Anyway in Raleigh. Hoping someonemsaw her before.

  12. #28101

    Kim

    Has anyone ever seen Kim. Post on IG. Talk to her before. Anyway in Raleigh. Hoping someonemsaw her before.

  13. #28100

    Stacy Love update

    Somebody asked a couple weeks ago if there was an update on Stacy Love. Well, I was able to visit her recently. Comms were not good at first and I was on the verge of saying fuck it. But just before giving up, she started responding again and we set a time. My last visit with Stacy was like 7-8 years ago but I began thinking about her, and decided to go see her even though she is VERY pregnant right now. I had forgotten just how petite she was and when I recently arrived to her room, I was greeted by the same pretty face, very short frame and a very big belly! LOL She did not remember me but that was expected as I used to look like a hippie lumberjack and now I am clean cut with a shaved face. Anyways, we chatted for a few and she was as nice and friendly as I remembered her. When the time came, we undressed, she sat on the edge of the bed and proceeded with a nice head job to get me up while I stood in front of her. After getting me rock hard, she turned around on all fours on the bed and I entered from behind while still standing beside the bed. I remember her having good pussy but it was REALLY good now. I assume maybe she feels even tighter than normal from all of the pressure of the baby? I don't know, just guessing. I hit it from behind and listened to her mild moans which turned me on even more. After several minutes I asked her to lay on her back in the same position on the bed. I put her feet her on my chest and slowly worked up to some decent thrusting. I'm telling you, that pussy was killing me. Perfect amount of moisture and tight as fuck. She stared at me and carefully cupped her own tits while I fucked her and I totally blew my load in the bag. That pussy popped me in like 10-11 minutes! Honestly, I felt weird going to see a pregnant provider but after that, I am now thinking about going back again LOL. She was cheerful, fresh showered and the pussy was top shelf this day. As always, YMMV, but I caught her on a really good day. Best of luck mongers.

  14. #28099

  15. #28098

    Samara

    She will be hosting July 10-12 in Wilmington. If you've seen her you know what to expect, others can read her thread on Charlotte board. She sees seniors members only. Dm for number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape