Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 30812
-
07-04-25 05:55 #28127Senior Member

Posts: 137She's real. However, good luck actually meeting her. Comms are incredibly inconsistent. She will text and then disappear for days. Then randomly text wanting to meet up eight then, and then disappear again.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
Posted pics are old and of when she was thinner.
-
07-03-25 19:13 #28126Senior Member

Posts: 585It's crazy to me that this is the state of this hobby with these POS providers. Where someone will ruin their reputation for a $20 ripoff.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 18:19 #28125Senior Member

Posts: 174Thinking with the wrong head and Haze has spoiled me over the years of just zero bullshit. Totally admit it's my fault but still. Fuck that broad.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 17:09 #28124Senior Member

Posts: 1710Aw man. Sorry that happened to you. She's legit, but flakey as hell and sending her money is not a good idea. (Unlike some other's who post here, I won't condemn you for taking a shot in this crazy game).
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 17:05 #28123Senior Member

Posts: 174Dude. Fuck this broad. Hits me up saying how she'd make it up to me and giving some sad story about whatever. Decided to take a gamble on a potential cheap session, sent her money for an uber (Im not worried about $20 for an uber) and that was the last I heard of her. Admittedly my fault but that's how she does business.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 21:47 #28122Senior Member

Posts: 409No burners
No disrespect, I am just not understanding what you are trying to say. Regardless, These two systems are paid services that I use. Burner phones are filtered out. My point is that most girls do not use phones that can come back to them. Most do use burner phones. Go to TruePeopleSearch and do a phone search.
Originally Posted by Magnanimous
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 13:48 #28121Senior Member

Posts: 41Prepaid phone
High customer churn is also a common characteristic of the prepaid phone, as these plans typically lack contracts, making it easier for users to switch providers.
Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 17:10 #28120Senior Member

Posts: 409Number on STG comes back to her
I have two ways of searching phone numbers. I searched the number on her last STG ad and the number came back to her with both ways. This means that it isn't a burner number. That's interesting. I'm sure some may use a phone connected to their real name. I just don't trust it. Also, she really doesn't seem the type that would or even could write a bio like her ad. Chatgpt for sure. She really doesn't need an ad like that around here. Many know her and plenty of reviews. She has her own thread. Zero mentions of any services provided and only PG 17 pics. I don't trust this. Just my thoughts.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
BLK
-
07-01-25 15:24 #28119Senior Member

Posts: 174Taylormade. Google check the number.
Probably like most of you I've been curious about hitting her up since she got back into town. Noticed the number on her Tryst changed to something new. Quick google search found.
Search results indicate that xxx-xxx-xxxx is also connected to:
Wake County Division of Human Services: The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services website mentions this number in relation to the Wake County Division of Human Services.
-
07-01-25 14:34 #28118Senior Member

Posts: 262Summer
Yeah. I used to BBFSCIP her fairly regularly. She usually had the kids go to another room with a friend. One time, she didn't tell me they were in her room. I walked past them in the living area and banged her in the bedroom. I'm pretty damn good at compartmentalizing, but I didn't appreciate that. I told her not to do that again. Last I heard, she got married and left the game.
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 13:00 #28117Senior Member

Posts: 234Summer
Does anyone remember Summer who stayed off Appliance with her kids? She had a spinner body and gave a decent BBBJ and was a good fuck. I wish she'd come back. Minus the kids.
-
07-01-25 12:35 #28116Senior Member

Posts: 262Nikki of Raleigh
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/970024522434
Damn, is that really her?
I used to see her fairly regularly back in the day. In her prime, she was drop dead gorgeous, gave a fantastic bbbjtcim, and was a hell of a fuck. BBFS after a couple visits.
Demons got to her. She disappeared for a long time, then came back maybe 5 years ago for 6-12 months. I was able to see her a few times in that stretch. Age got to her a bit, but she was still a lot of fun. Last I heard, she went for a LONG stay with her uncle.
-
07-01-25 07:55 #28115Senior Member

Posts: 438Thank you for reminding me that even though the ad say no bare anything that some of them are still into bare services. Always wanted to see her because I'm a fan of her pictures. Something about the resting ***** face LOL. Reached out before but scheduling was an issue. She has told me a few times that she will make availability for me. Crazy how a simple text almost made me fold. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 07:41 #28114Senior Member

Posts: 409Many times until
I use to see her back in the day. Love the the fact that she took it in the ass like a champ. Great BBBJ! I posted a couple videos on Xvideos but with new laws you have to verify to see them. She took a break or left at one point and when she started posting again, she developed GPS. So that was my last visit. She would also post the whole no AA thing. She's actually one of the providers that told me she just does that to keep her prices up. My first time seeing her was me responding to a no AA ad of hers. Pretty silly to me LOL.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
She was fun but nothing special. She's actually very trailer park. I am not sure how she is now or what her donations are.
Stay safe.
BLK
-
06-30-25 15:42 #28113Senior Member

Posts: 750The Skin issue I believe she had was Eczema and at times it looked pretty bad freaked me out a little bit. We had a good connection at one time I actually met her walking down the road by the Studio apartments on Brentwood and had a cardate with her and afterwards she started offering me to see her in her room. Never had a bad date with her but again when the Eczema started appearing it kinda threw me off. From recent pics tho she still looks good and if you want to give her a try I think she in Raleigh until the 15th of July.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





