Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 682 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 10226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9446

    Review

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...1/740797302538

    120 / 160 / 220

    I saw her last month (SS). She was quick to respond to texts. When I entered her room, She did NOT look like the pictures she posted. She looked older and possibly pregnant. She has belly, but I didn't want to be "rude" and ask if she was pregnant (I should have asked). When we got on the bed, I could have gone with a BBBJ, but I opted for a CBJ. She gave a great CBJ. It was aggressive, passionate, and she was licking the hell out of my balls. After several minutes, we did doggy. Her kitty felt fairly tight. After I finished, we talked for a moment then I left. She was originally from Florida. When I went into her bathroom to throw away the rubber, I noticed she had two dogs in her bathroom. She mentioned that I was the first person her dog comfortable enough to lick.

    Would I see her again? Probably not, but she does give good head. I'm sure if I opted for BBBJ, it would have been amazing.

    Has anyone see Miss Kitty?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...m/978580858369

  2. #9445

    Terrible service

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse1  [View Original Post]
    She wasn't very attentive or personable when I first saw her a month or two ago. When I first entered her room, it was hot asf. While we were on the bed, I was trying to get myself hard. Almost every other provider I've seen before would immediately start with a BJ. Instead, she was sitting on the bed watching TV with an airpod in one of her ears. When I was hard enough to start, I had to ask her for a BJ first because she went on all fours. It was a horrible experience. It was the first time in my life I was struggling to stay hard. Her body is nothing to write home about either. No ass, no boobs. She's flat like an iron board.
    Idk. If she's with an agency and maybe you met another girl, because she had a pretty nice ass, and small tits yes. However everything else in your experience matched mine we laid down she was watching family guy and I'm jerking my dick to get hard and she comes over sucks me 3 to 4 times and hands me a condom. So now I'm trying to rub my floppy on her, with the saggy condom on. In the end I never finished.

  3. #9444
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/189886800

    Met her for 2. 0 hh not the girl in the picture but a decent looking Latina or black mixed. Definitely just getting into the game, not a clock watcher and the vibe with her changes so fast. We were talking joking I said something and she became very paranoid. She's a very nice girl but have to understand that you build relationships and keep clients coming back with good service. Once she gets a little more comfortable she's worth the visit.
    She wasn't very attentive or personable when I first saw her a month or two ago. When I first entered her room, it was hot asf. While we were on the bed, I was trying to get myself hard. Almost every other provider I've seen before would immediately start with a BJ. Instead, she was sitting on the bed watching TV with an airpod in one of her ears. When I was hard enough to start, I had to ask her for a BJ first because she went on all fours. It was a horrible experience. It was the first time in my life I was struggling to stay hard. Her body is nothing to write home about either. No ass, no boobs. She's flat like an iron board.

  4. #9443
    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    A lady that posts this often has not figured out how to keep regulars so I have become hesitant.
    You've answered your own question.

    All the attractive women don't post cause they don't need to, they have a list of guys that'll drop what they're doing to show up.

    If they don't have a list of regulars, it's because looks and / or service are in the toilet, and they is mostly what you see listed 30 X a day on any of the sites. Dirty lazy bullshit artists.

    I think I had a text exchange w Carley way back, and she was just fucking rude and nasty. F that and nonsense.

  5. #9442

    Carley the MILF

    Can't find a review that say much. One a year or two ago, that said he didn't go in because of car / men action he did not trust upon arriving and recon. Lack of information on the page has kept me away. BBBJ is a deal breaker. IDK, someone has been there and done that. She posts a lot and I like an occasional 50 Y/O. Not so crazy about 60 YO. Appreciate level of service and final rates. A lady that posts this often has not figured out how to keep regulars so I have become hesitant.

  6. #9441

    Alright, this is regoddamndiculous

    There are 21 counties in the USA State of New Jersey. These counties together contain 564 municipalities, or administrative entities composed of clearly defined territory; 253 boroughs, 52 cities, 15 towns, 240 townships, and 4 villages.

    Do you know how many STG locations there are in NJ? 74 as of today. That's one for every city, town, and village in NJ. I'm not even convinced that there are 74 different real women posting on here in all of NJ. By the time you read this there will be even more locales, so feel free to reply with the new total.

  7. #9440

    Visiting from Boston and looking for Recomnedations

    Hey All,

    I am coming down to the Glassboro area at the end of the month and looking for a good recomendation for an under 25 provider. Anything exist in the area? I am willing to travel about 45-60 minutes from my location, or do outcall to my hotel, and willing to drop up to $600 but would prefer considerably less. No junkies.

  8. #9439

    Not worth the money

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/189886800

    Met her for 2. 0 hh not the girl in the picture but a decent looking Latina or black mixed. Definitely just getting into the game, not a clock watcher and the vibe with her changes so fast. We were talking joking I said something and she became very paranoid. She's a very nice girl but have to understand that you build relationships and keep clients coming back with good service. Once she gets a little more comfortable she's worth the visit.

  9. #9438
    Quote Originally Posted by SheBang  [View Original Post]
    How big we talking? From her pics I can see she's BBW, but hard to get a read on how big, and her ad doesn't list her weight or anything.

    She's cute and sexy, I've been thinking about paying her a visit. She looks like she probably enjoys her job which is a huge turn on for me. TIA.
    Hard to put it into words. Lots of loose fat. Not too much "solid" fat. But her butt is soft as a pillow, tons of jiggle, lots to grab, great view from the back, if you're into big asses doggy style.

  10. #9437
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    One of my regulars. Cheap, friendly / chill personality, and pretty much lets you do almost whatever you want.

    She's also sloppy fat, so if that's your thing like it is me, you're in for a good ride.
    How big we talking? From her pics I can see she's BBW, but hard to get a read on how big, and her ad doesn't list her weight or anything.

    She's cute and sexy, I've been thinking about paying her a visit. She looks like she probably enjoys her job which is a huge turn on for me. TIA.

  11. #9436

    Don't waste your money

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNascar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see her. Pictures look familiar.
    She's not worth it nor is her looks.

  12. #9435

    Clementon

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Looks interesting but not fan when advertising BBFS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/634207106246
    Anyone ever see her. Pictures look familiar.

  13. #9434

    Keep a low profile

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Does anything you want mean you can creampie her??
    Please lower your voice as this information is sensitive.

  14. #9433
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/667620041829

    Where is Rissa. I think her sexy ass got locked up. I could be wrong, but I know she came out of rehab and she got thick same nice tits and ass just with more meat and started working but only doing cardates the bimbo would got to the back of a hotel next to where she would stay and do a car date. I'm like you girls think of the dumbest shit ever especially in Mt. Laurel where it is hot and cops know all of the tricks in the book. She said no it's safe LOL, now she has been gone and I think it's because she got caught.
    She didn't get locked up she just posted on Tiktok an hour ago.

  15. #9432
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    One of my regulars. Cheap, friendly / chill personality, and pretty much lets you do almost whatever you want.

    She's also sloppy fat, so if that's your thing like it is me, you're in for a good ride.
    Does anything you want mean you can creampie her??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape