Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 10229
-
06-29-25 14:29 #9419Senior Member

Posts: 3005She's a crack head in Camden with dentures I picked her up for a blowjob she took out her dentures and suck the stress out of me after I blast and scream. I asked her how much do I owe her she told me $15 I gave her $20 her is Cassandra she told me she use to be in Paterson NJ.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 13:48 #9418Senior Member

Posts: 987Those pictures are old. Real old. I hope she is still alive and I doubt the ad is real. If they won't talk on the phone its fake.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
Paige was mad cool with me and I always had a good time with her. I don't see how its possible that she looks bad other than weight gain. She always took care of herself and she was by far the cleanest girl (the room, toilet, sink, ect) I use to visit off stg. I remember those lights she got under the bed. She was so happy to show me. That was at least 2 years ago or more but I still remember.
Last I seen her she just found out she was pregnant then she stopped posting after that. Sucks if she's raising that baby alone. She never told me who the father was. She said the doctor told her she could never get pregnant so I think she use to bb for extra. I never indulged but I'm pretty sure that was on the table. I guess she faafo. It would be great if someone could do some recon just to see if she's still alive. I really would be hurt if she's gone. I never contacted her again as I thought since she got pregnant she went into rehab and so I didn't want to disrupt her sobriety.
About tits: I have met a few girls that don't like their tits touched. Not really a big deal if you ask me.
-
06-29-25 13:00 #9417Senior Member

Posts: 350Agree
I agree. Gone are the days of paying Jenny 60 for a QV. And all the talent sucks. After getting burned time and again from lackluster, drug addicted experiences for 120 qv, it's easier to just stay away. They look the same on broadway as they do on stg. Might as well just grab one there for 1/3 the price.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 11:30 #9416Senior Member

Posts: 197Tiny little thing
Anyone see her? Looks like YMMV and a possible nod. Could be fun tho.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/496356030288
-
06-29-25 08:06 #9415Senior Member

Posts: 61How do I find rose tried looking on stg. Very interested cause she preggo.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 06:34 #9414Senior Member

Posts: 727Paige
YMMV. I saw her once in Mt Holly next door to the holiday inn express before it closed. Not a great experience. "Don't touch my boobs", "my moms on her way over to do laundry, we have to cut this short". IDK maybe I was not her thing or caught her on a bad day. But, I was not planing on a repeat if she was right next door much less a York, PA day trip. And never will I go even next door if she is a plan A and she cancels because she does not look good.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 02:31 #9413Senior Member

Posts: 3005I posted in York last year about Paige ghosting me with stupid excuses.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 01:28 #9412Senior Member

Posts: 702I remember some post in york pa but wasnt sure if it was legit her. I thought once she pop out of a kid she was done. I remember meeting her in some trailer park community where she was staying with her mom or some situation like that.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 00:27 #9411Senior Member

Posts: 92Wait. Isn't she.
I'm pretty sure I saw that she OD'd awhile back.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-25 11:06 #9410Senior Member

Posts: 3005Paige
Hey guys, is this the Paige being mentioned in the comments I tried to see her last year in August. I drove to York from Philly due to a chick ghosting me she decided not to see me claiming she looked bad and other excuses she does not talk on the phone prefer to text I'll try again this Summer this is her ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...w/668474168470
-
06-28-25 09:18 #9409Senior Member

Posts: 253I find that philly providers tend to be less drug addicted, more just ghetto as fuck. Horrible attitudes and woefully overpriced. REally, that's what I'm seeing across the board be it drug addicted or ghetto providers. The exorbitant price increases and subpar service. Almost every new experience I've had in the last few years has been bad to horrible.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
I remember paying 30-60 on BP for a quick view and usually always got at the very least a decent experience.
That shit has pretty much taken me out the game. Besides my few good regulars, I stay away from the scene all together. And if I'm being honest, I'm beginning to see a noticeable change in the landscape of the vanilla world as well -- the dividing line between providers and regular, vanilla women is surely beginning to blur. Dare I say they're all starting to look the same to me.
-
06-28-25 09:04 #9408Senior Member

Posts: 253Can confirm. Saw her several weeks ago and was sorely disappointed. I meant to post a review but I forgot.
Originally Posted by BordenTown101
[View Original Post]
Communication was good. Now mind you, I like big women, so the size wasn't the problem for me. But as you said, she's comes off very straight to business; doesn't really talk and doesn't even make an attempt at being friendly. Comes off cold and it's reflected in her service. Subpar CBJ followed by an unenthusiastic main event. I find in these types of visits I never seem able to get rock hard, just enough to do the deed.
Also what annoyed me was after the CBJ, she goes to do other things and takes literally almost 2 minute before getting started on the main stuff. By then my hard-on is noticeable weaker from literally just waiting. This is why I keep these new experiences to a minimum. As the other users have pointed out, the BP days were awesome compared to now. There may be a few here and there but overall the quality across phily / south jersey is abysmal. Frankly, I've been just taking it easy as of late.
-
06-28-25 02:37 #9407Senior Member

Posts: 136Smh
Right! I feel like I've been robbed or scammed more on skip than I ever was on BP. I leave the hotel now like what was I thinking because these girls look worse and worse, then you have them decent ones not even trying to provide good service and asking for 2. 50. You know BP was good when Diddy used it to get his own providers.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 22:42 #9406Senior Member

Posts: 655If that even.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
Last time I looked at the usual offerings on various sites, I found nothing that looked good. Sure that's subjective to personal taste. But if you've been paying attention you soon learn that most of the women posting are hardcore addicts or straight up criminals. Of course I look every here and there to try and catch what might be a newbie dipping their toe in the water, but it's increasingly rare to find.
-
06-27-25 19:16 #9405Senior Member

Posts: 428Paige is gone, Julia from Dr Stan?, out of the Biz, and Dee from Mays Landing was still seeing regulars until last year, not sure if she is still active, last time I saw her she went the extra mile to make me happy. From time to time I see a veteran from BP make an appearance, but it is brief, and next day is gone.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
Current lineup on STG is very poor, if I pay for service, it has to be good, and a pretty smile with a decent body, I never lower my standards. Maybe 2 out of all the lineup on STG are worth seeing.









Reply With Quote





