Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 10226
-
06-30-25 13:37 #9431Senior Member

Posts: 700Clementon
Looks interesting but not fan when advertising BBFS.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/634207106246
-
06-30-25 12:09 #9430Senior Member

Posts: 253One of my regulars. Cheap, friendly / chill personality, and pretty much lets you do almost whatever you want.
Originally Posted by JoeyMaccz
[View Original Post]
She's also sloppy fat, so if that's your thing like it is me, you're in for a good ride.
-
06-30-25 11:58 #9429Regular Member

Posts: 5I've never seen her personally, just because she's not my type, but I do believe that she has pretty good reviews as far as her service goes.
Originally Posted by JoeyMaccz
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 11:49 #9428Senior Member

Posts: 3005She's on my list I contacted her she told me car date only rate was ridiculous next time I contact her I'll get a room and have two sessions with her.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 09:34 #9427Senior Member

Posts: 135Rissa
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/667620041829
Where is Rissa. I think her sexy ass got locked up. I could be wrong, but I know she came out of rehab and she got thick same nice tits and ass just with more meat and started working but only doing cardates the bimbo would got to the back of a hotel next to where she would stay and do a car date. I'm like you girls think of the dumbest shit ever especially in Mt. Laurel where it is hot and cops know all of the tricks in the book. She said no it's safe LOL, now she has been gone and I think it's because she got caught.
-
06-30-25 06:22 #9426Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone Seen Mami / Bebe? Curious
Been seeing this one's face / posts for a while now but can't recall a review. Has anyone seen or heard of?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/860659968671
https://us.atlasescorts.com/cheap-pr...-splash/288727
-
06-30-25 00:42 #9425Senior Member

Posts: 61Tried texting and got nothing.
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 21:52 #9424Senior Member

Posts: 3005I was already in Philadelphia when I contacted her last year this was during daytime hours.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 20:58 #9423Senior Member

Posts: 987Spot on. The service is really bad now with the providers that are left. Like you said, nearly everyone seems to be a pot head tattooed ghetto mess at the very least, most are hardcore drug users, and most are also overweight. From what I know the hot younger college age spinners book dates from Instagram and snapchat now. If you hit up 10 IG girls I think you could book a date with at least 1. These IG girls are accepting trips to Dubi and yacht parties so I'm sure a low teir local girl will consider something reasonable when rent is due.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
And yes, the vanilla world is bad, but bad in a different way. Dating isn't the same today compared to say 1995. Aside from the extreme cost now to date men are waking up to realize that the juice isn't worth the squeeze; at least in America.
Having been overseas myself I can say that American women are the worst deal for relationships / marriage. American women are only good for short term fun. Generally speaking American women now are mostly heavily tattoed men hating overweight alcoholics who expect men to be rich and pay for everything but have no obligation to do anything for men in return. You can thank the American university system for this mess, social media and cell phones.
-
06-29-25 20:40 #9422Senior Member

Posts: 97Rose
Post #9395 has stg link.
Originally Posted by BringerOfLigh
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 20:38 #9421Senior Member

Posts: 655DUDE. York is 2 hours and tolls in them middle of the night, and 3+ during the day. For a dope fiend? Am I missing part of the equation?
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 14:44 #9420Senior Member

Posts: 3005I forgot to mention a girl in Delaware told me sometimes Paige and her boyfriend will come visit her this was last year.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 14:29 #9419Senior Member

Posts: 3005She's a crack head in Camden with dentures I picked her up for a blowjob she took out her dentures and suck the stress out of me after I blast and scream. I asked her how much do I owe her she told me $15 I gave her $20 her is Cassandra she told me she use to be in Paterson NJ.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 13:48 #9418Senior Member

Posts: 987Those pictures are old. Real old. I hope she is still alive and I doubt the ad is real. If they won't talk on the phone its fake.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
Paige was mad cool with me and I always had a good time with her. I don't see how its possible that she looks bad other than weight gain. She always took care of herself and she was by far the cleanest girl (the room, toilet, sink, ect) I use to visit off stg. I remember those lights she got under the bed. She was so happy to show me. That was at least 2 years ago or more but I still remember.
Last I seen her she just found out she was pregnant then she stopped posting after that. Sucks if she's raising that baby alone. She never told me who the father was. She said the doctor told her she could never get pregnant so I think she use to bb for extra. I never indulged but I'm pretty sure that was on the table. I guess she faafo. It would be great if someone could do some recon just to see if she's still alive. I really would be hurt if she's gone. I never contacted her again as I thought since she got pregnant she went into rehab and so I didn't want to disrupt her sobriety.
About tits: I have met a few girls that don't like their tits touched. Not really a big deal if you ask me.
-
06-29-25 13:00 #9417Senior Member

Posts: 350Agree
I agree. Gone are the days of paying Jenny 60 for a QV. And all the talent sucks. After getting burned time and again from lackluster, drug addicted experiences for 120 qv, it's easier to just stay away. They look the same on broadway as they do on stg. Might as well just grab one there for 1/3 the price.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




