Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 13318
-
07-02-25 06:29 #12358Senior Member

Posts: 238Great!!
Seen her a few years ago in charlotte, great visit beautiful in person and very friendly GFE vibe. She did get little more work done and it looks great on her. Very tight body a wonderful ass. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/566781294729 Def trying to see her more. Don't get these type in Greenville anymore. She almost reminds me of the Latina Vanessa in Simpsonville and If you seen her you know how great she was.
-
06-30-25 18:13 #12357Senior Member

Posts: 155Yes it is the same Ella.
Originally Posted by HobbyCat55
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 16:10 #12356Senior Member

Posts: 35Savannah Rose
400 - 1 hr.
Originally Posted by BigMarkd
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 13:19 #12355Senior Member

Posts: 231Go see Nova
I'm a regular. Pics are accurate. Menu is nice. Lots of fun stuff. She works to make me happy and have fun. Please search STG for Nova. For some reason I keep getting kicked out when I try to load a photo.
-
06-30-25 13:11 #12354Senior Member

Posts: 231That's Destiny
That's Destiny. Pics are accurate. I always have fun. I was a regular for a long time. She was always fun but I started seeing her so often, sometimes she would not put in the effort to be sexy. But for sure worth a visit to see for yourself. I will see her again. No doubt.
Originally Posted by Rocco69
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 13:04 #12353Senior Member

Posts: 519Nadia / Ella
That 4th Pic is the same pic that Ella used to use back a few years ago. Is this the same Ella? If so she was pretty reliable back in the day for most of us. Thoughts? HC.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 10:19 #12352Senior Member

Posts: 238Nothing
There's a lot of gate keepers. Unfortunately no one has giving me anything.
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 09:36 #12351Senior Member

Posts: 46If you don't mind me asking. How many roses?
Originally Posted by Fortitude23
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 09:32 #12350Senior Member

Posts: 100Petite in Simpsonville??
Any reports available?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/869227399865
-
06-29-25 19:12 #12349Senior Member

Posts: 35Mahogany. Red Alert
I met with Mahogany and I'm eager to report that she is sensational. Exceptionally beautiful. Jaw dropping. Petite, tight body with all the curves. Really nice, accommodating personality. She is very skilled and willing to please. Don't miss out.
https://tryst.link/bdsm/sensual-sovereignty1
-
06-29-25 19:05 #12348Senior Member

Posts: 35Savannah Rose
I've had several great meets with Savannah Rose. Communications are prompt and responsive. Reasonable screening. Meet on time at a nice mid-level hotel. Safe, clean, sober, discreet. Savannah is really beautiful, fit, slender with abundant curves in all the right places. She is smart, fun and interesting to talk with. Great skills and willing to please. She makes an effort to give an authentic and exciting experience. Low volume, high quality provider. I highly recommend. Will see her again whenever I get the chance.
https://tryst.link/escort/yourfavoritesweetheart
-
06-28-25 07:45 #12347Senior Member

Posts: 174House
Did you find the info.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 21:50 #12346Senior Member

Posts: 79I got her to share a current photo with me and not only is she not as thin or young as pictured I assumed she's not even the same person as in the photo. Maybe that was her once upon a time.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the report.
-
06-26-25 21:13 #12345Senior Member

Posts: 154Nadia / Ella
My notes on Nadia / Ella: friendly, cute, GFE, good performance, not rushed (a little chatty before and after), asks for 200/ hhr, seems to be low volume so setting up first meeting takes a little while, only downside is she isn't as thin as the pictures she uses (not BBW, just not thin / fit like the pictures posted).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/555368084331
-
06-26-25 13:02 #12344Regular Member

Posts: 13Latina House or Hotel Asians
I have been looking for the same ir the hotel Asians add. Anyone with recent information would be appreciated if you can DM me.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






