Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 888 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 565 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12358

    Great!!

    Seen her a few years ago in charlotte, great visit beautiful in person and very friendly GFE vibe. She did get little more work done and it looks great on her. Very tight body a wonderful ass. https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/566781294729 Def trying to see her more. Don't get these type in Greenville anymore. She almost reminds me of the Latina Vanessa in Simpsonville and If you seen her you know how great she was.

  2. #12357
    Yes it is the same Ella.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    That 4th Pic is the same pic that Ella used to use back a few years ago. Is this the same Ella? If so she was pretty reliable back in the day for most of us. Thoughts? HC.

  3. #12356

    Savannah Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMarkd  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind me asking. How many roses?
    400 - 1 hr.

  4. #12355

    Go see Nova

    I'm a regular. Pics are accurate. Menu is nice. Lots of fun stuff. She works to make me happy and have fun. Please search STG for Nova. For some reason I keep getting kicked out when I try to load a photo.

  5. #12354

    That's Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco69  [View Original Post]
    That's Destiny. Pics are accurate. I always have fun. I was a regular for a long time. She was always fun but I started seeing her so often, sometimes she would not put in the effort to be sexy. But for sure worth a visit to see for yourself. I will see her again. No doubt.

  6. #12353

    Nadia / Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    My notes on Nadia / Ella: friendly, cute, GFE, good performance, not rushed (a little chatty before and after), asks for 200/ hhr, seems to be low volume so setting up first meeting takes a little while, only downside is she isn't as thin as the pictures she uses (not BBW, just not thin / fit like the pictures posted).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/555368084331
    That 4th Pic is the same pic that Ella used to use back a few years ago. Is this the same Ella? If so she was pretty reliable back in the day for most of us. Thoughts? HC.

  7. #12352

    Nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    Did you find the info.
    There's a lot of gate keepers. Unfortunately no one has giving me anything.

  8. #12351
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude23  [View Original Post]
    I've had several great meets with Savannah Rose. Communications are prompt and responsive. Reasonable screening. Meet on time at a nice mid-level hotel. Safe, clean, sober, discreet. Savannah is really beautiful, fit, slender with abundant curves in all the right places. She is smart, fun and interesting to talk with. Great skills and willing to please. She makes an effort to give an authentic and exciting experience. Low volume, high quality provider. I highly recommend. Will see her again whenever I get the chance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yourfavoritesweetheart
    If you don't mind me asking. How many roses?

  9. #12350

    Petite in Simpsonville??


  10. #12349

    Mahogany. Red Alert

    I met with Mahogany and I'm eager to report that she is sensational. Exceptionally beautiful. Jaw dropping. Petite, tight body with all the curves. Really nice, accommodating personality. She is very skilled and willing to please. Don't miss out.

    https://tryst.link/bdsm/sensual-sovereignty1

  11. #12348

    Savannah Rose

    I've had several great meets with Savannah Rose. Communications are prompt and responsive. Reasonable screening. Meet on time at a nice mid-level hotel. Safe, clean, sober, discreet. Savannah is really beautiful, fit, slender with abundant curves in all the right places. She is smart, fun and interesting to talk with. Great skills and willing to please. She makes an effort to give an authentic and exciting experience. Low volume, high quality provider. I highly recommend. Will see her again whenever I get the chance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/yourfavoritesweetheart

  12. #12347

    House

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    I use to visit the Hispanic house back in the day. I know they are in the mills apt but I can't remember which ad is actually theirs. Could someone PM the right ad.
    Did you find the info.

  13. #12346
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    My notes on Nadia / Ella: friendly, cute, GFE, good performance, not rushed (a little chatty before and after), asks for 200/ hhr, seems to be low volume so setting up first meeting takes a little while, only downside is she isn't as thin as the pictures she uses (not BBW, just not thin / fit like the pictures posted).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/555368084331
    I got her to share a current photo with me and not only is she not as thin or young as pictured I assumed she's not even the same person as in the photo. Maybe that was her once upon a time.

    Thanks for the report.

  14. #12345

    Nadia / Ella

    My notes on Nadia / Ella: friendly, cute, GFE, good performance, not rushed (a little chatty before and after), asks for 200/ hhr, seems to be low volume so setting up first meeting takes a little while, only downside is she isn't as thin as the pictures she uses (not BBW, just not thin / fit like the pictures posted).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/555368084331

  15. #12344

    Latina House or Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    I use to visit the Hispanic house back in the day. I know they are in the mills apt but I can't remember which ad is actually theirs. Could someone PM the right ad.
    I have been looking for the same ir the hotel Asians add. Anyone with recent information would be appreciated if you can DM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape