Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 683 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 10231
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9436

    Don't waste your money

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNascar  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see her. Pictures look familiar.
    She's not worth it nor is her looks.

  2. #9435

    Clementon

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Looks interesting but not fan when advertising BBFS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/634207106246
    Anyone ever see her. Pictures look familiar.

  3. #9434

    Keep a low profile

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Does anything you want mean you can creampie her??
    Please lower your voice as this information is sensitive.

  4. #9433
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/667620041829

    Where is Rissa. I think her sexy ass got locked up. I could be wrong, but I know she came out of rehab and she got thick same nice tits and ass just with more meat and started working but only doing cardates the bimbo would got to the back of a hotel next to where she would stay and do a car date. I'm like you girls think of the dumbest shit ever especially in Mt. Laurel where it is hot and cops know all of the tricks in the book. She said no it's safe LOL, now she has been gone and I think it's because she got caught.
    She didn't get locked up she just posted on Tiktok an hour ago.

  5. #9432
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    One of my regulars. Cheap, friendly / chill personality, and pretty much lets you do almost whatever you want.

    She's also sloppy fat, so if that's your thing like it is me, you're in for a good ride.
    Does anything you want mean you can creampie her??

  6. #9431

    Clementon

    Looks interesting but not fan when advertising BBFS.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...-/634207106246

  7. #9430
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyMaccz  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one's face / posts for a while now but can't recall a review. Has anyone seen or heard of?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/860659968671

    https://us.atlasescorts.com/cheap-pr...-splash/288727
    One of my regulars. Cheap, friendly / chill personality, and pretty much lets you do almost whatever you want.

    She's also sloppy fat, so if that's your thing like it is me, you're in for a good ride.

  8. #9429
    I've never seen her personally, just because she's not my type, but I do believe that she has pretty good reviews as far as her service goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyMaccz  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one's face / posts for a while now but can't recall a review. Has anyone seen or heard of?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/860659968671

    https://us.atlasescorts.com/cheap-pr...-splash/288727

  9. #9428
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/667620041829

    Where is Rissa. I think her sexy ass got locked up. I could be wrong, but I know she came out of rehab and she got thick same nice tits and ass just with more meat and started working but only doing cardates the bimbo would got to the back of a hotel next to where she would stay and do a car date. I'm like you girls think of the dumbest shit ever especially in Mt. Laurel where it is hot and cops know all of the tricks in the book. She said no it's safe LOL, now she has been gone and I think it's because she got caught.
    She's on my list I contacted her she told me car date only rate was ridiculous next time I contact her I'll get a room and have two sessions with her.

  10. #9427

    Rissa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/667620041829

    Where is Rissa. I think her sexy ass got locked up. I could be wrong, but I know she came out of rehab and she got thick same nice tits and ass just with more meat and started working but only doing cardates the bimbo would got to the back of a hotel next to where she would stay and do a car date. I'm like you girls think of the dumbest shit ever especially in Mt. Laurel where it is hot and cops know all of the tricks in the book. She said no it's safe LOL, now she has been gone and I think it's because she got caught.

  11. #9426

    Anyone Seen Mami / Bebe? Curious

    Been seeing this one's face / posts for a while now but can't recall a review. Has anyone seen or heard of?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/860659968671

    https://us.atlasescorts.com/cheap-pr...-splash/288727

  12. #9425
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    Post #9395 has stg link.
    Tried texting and got nothing.

  13. #9424
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    DUDE. York is 2 hours and tolls in them middle of the night, and 3+ during the day. For a dope fiend? Am I missing part of the equation?
    I was already in Philadelphia when I contacted her last year this was during daytime hours.

  14. #9423
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    I find that philly providers tend to be less drug addicted, more just ghetto as fuck. Horrible attitudes and woefully overpriced. REally, that's what I'm seeing across the board be it drug addicted or ghetto providers. The exorbitant price increases and subpar service. Almost every new experience I've had in the last few years has been bad to horrible.

    I remember paying 30-60 on BP for a quick view and usually always got at the very least a decent experience.

    That shit has pretty much taken me out the game. Besides my few good regulars, I stay away from the scene all together. And if I'm being honest, I'm beginning to see a noticeable change in the landscape of the vanilla world as well -- the dividing line between providers and regular, vanilla women is surely beginning to blur. Dare I say they're all starting to look the same to me.
    Spot on. The service is really bad now with the providers that are left. Like you said, nearly everyone seems to be a pot head tattooed ghetto mess at the very least, most are hardcore drug users, and most are also overweight. From what I know the hot younger college age spinners book dates from Instagram and snapchat now. If you hit up 10 IG girls I think you could book a date with at least 1. These IG girls are accepting trips to Dubi and yacht parties so I'm sure a low teir local girl will consider something reasonable when rent is due.

    And yes, the vanilla world is bad, but bad in a different way. Dating isn't the same today compared to say 1995. Aside from the extreme cost now to date men are waking up to realize that the juice isn't worth the squeeze; at least in America.

    Having been overseas myself I can say that American women are the worst deal for relationships / marriage. American women are only good for short term fun. Generally speaking American women now are mostly heavily tattoed men hating overweight alcoholics who expect men to be rich and pay for everything but have no obligation to do anything for men in return. You can thank the American university system for this mess, social media and cell phones.

  15. #9422

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BringerOfLigh  [View Original Post]
    How do I find rose tried looking on stg. Very interested cause she preggo.
    Post #9395 has stg link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape