Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 683 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 10233
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9423
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    I find that philly providers tend to be less drug addicted, more just ghetto as fuck. Horrible attitudes and woefully overpriced. REally, that's what I'm seeing across the board be it drug addicted or ghetto providers. The exorbitant price increases and subpar service. Almost every new experience I've had in the last few years has been bad to horrible.

    I remember paying 30-60 on BP for a quick view and usually always got at the very least a decent experience.

    That shit has pretty much taken me out the game. Besides my few good regulars, I stay away from the scene all together. And if I'm being honest, I'm beginning to see a noticeable change in the landscape of the vanilla world as well -- the dividing line between providers and regular, vanilla women is surely beginning to blur. Dare I say they're all starting to look the same to me.
    Spot on. The service is really bad now with the providers that are left. Like you said, nearly everyone seems to be a pot head tattooed ghetto mess at the very least, most are hardcore drug users, and most are also overweight. From what I know the hot younger college age spinners book dates from Instagram and snapchat now. If you hit up 10 IG girls I think you could book a date with at least 1. These IG girls are accepting trips to Dubi and yacht parties so I'm sure a low teir local girl will consider something reasonable when rent is due.

    And yes, the vanilla world is bad, but bad in a different way. Dating isn't the same today compared to say 1995. Aside from the extreme cost now to date men are waking up to realize that the juice isn't worth the squeeze; at least in America.

    Having been overseas myself I can say that American women are the worst deal for relationships / marriage. American women are only good for short term fun. Generally speaking American women now are mostly heavily tattoed men hating overweight alcoholics who expect men to be rich and pay for everything but have no obligation to do anything for men in return. You can thank the American university system for this mess, social media and cell phones.

  2. #9422

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BringerOfLigh  [View Original Post]
    How do I find rose tried looking on stg. Very interested cause she preggo.
    Post #9395 has stg link.

  3. #9421
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, is this the Paige being mentioned in the comments I tried to see her last year in August. I drove to York from Philly due to a chick ghosting me she decided not to see me claiming she looked bad and other excuses she does not talk on the phone prefer to text I'll try again this Summer this is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...w/668474168470
    DUDE. York is 2 hours and tolls in them middle of the night, and 3+ during the day. For a dope fiend? Am I missing part of the equation?

  4. #9420
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    Those pictures are old. Real old. I hope she is still alive and I doubt the ad is real. If they won't talk on the phone its fake.

    Paige was mad cool with me and I always had a good time with her. I don't see how its possible that she looks bad other than weight gain. She always took care of herself and she was by far the cleanest girl (the room, toilet, sink, ect) I use to visit off stg. I remember those lights she got under the bed. She was so happy to show me. That was at least 2 years ago or more but I still remember.

    Last I seen her she just found out she was pregnant then she stopped posting after that. Sucks if she's raising that baby alone. She never told me who the father was. She said the doctor told her she could never get pregnant so I think she use to bb for extra. I never indulged but I'm pretty sure that was on the table. I guess she faafo. It would be great if someone could do some recon just to see if she's still alive. I really would be hurt if she's gone. I never contacted her again as I thought since she got pregnant she went into rehab and so I didn't want to disrupt her sobriety.

    About tits: I have met a few girls that don't like their tits touched. Not really a big deal if you ask me.
    I forgot to mention a girl in Delaware told me sometimes Paige and her boyfriend will come visit her this was last year.

  5. #9419
    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her? Looks like YMMV and a possible nod. Could be fun tho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/496356030288
    She's a crack head in Camden with dentures I picked her up for a blowjob she took out her dentures and suck the stress out of me after I blast and scream. I asked her how much do I owe her she told me $15 I gave her $20 her is Cassandra she told me she use to be in Paterson NJ.

  6. #9418
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, is this the Paige being mentioned in the comments I tried to see her last year in August. I drove to York from Philly due to a chick ghosting me she decided not to see me claiming she looked bad and other excuses she does not talk on the phone prefer to text I'll try again this Summer this is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...w/668474168470
    Those pictures are old. Real old. I hope she is still alive and I doubt the ad is real. If they won't talk on the phone its fake.

    Paige was mad cool with me and I always had a good time with her. I don't see how its possible that she looks bad other than weight gain. She always took care of herself and she was by far the cleanest girl (the room, toilet, sink, ect) I use to visit off stg. I remember those lights she got under the bed. She was so happy to show me. That was at least 2 years ago or more but I still remember.

    Last I seen her she just found out she was pregnant then she stopped posting after that. Sucks if she's raising that baby alone. She never told me who the father was. She said the doctor told her she could never get pregnant so I think she use to bb for extra. I never indulged but I'm pretty sure that was on the table. I guess she faafo. It would be great if someone could do some recon just to see if she's still alive. I really would be hurt if she's gone. I never contacted her again as I thought since she got pregnant she went into rehab and so I didn't want to disrupt her sobriety.

    About tits: I have met a few girls that don't like their tits touched. Not really a big deal if you ask me.

  7. #9417

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    I find that philly providers tend to be less drug addicted, more just ghetto as fuck. Horrible attitudes and woefully overpriced. REally, that's what I'm seeing across the board be it drug addicted or ghetto providers. The exorbitant price increases and subpar service. Almost every new experience I've had in the last few years has been bad to horrible.

    I remember paying 30-60 on BP for a quick view and usually always got at the very least a decent experience.

    That shit has pretty much taken me out the game. Besides my few good regulars, I stay away from the scene all together. And if I'm being honest, I'm beginning to see a noticeable change in the landscape of the vanilla world as well -- the dividing line between providers and regular, vanilla women is surely beginning to blur. Dare I say they're all starting to look the same to me.
    I agree. Gone are the days of paying Jenny 60 for a QV. And all the talent sucks. After getting burned time and again from lackluster, drug addicted experiences for 120 qv, it's easier to just stay away. They look the same on broadway as they do on stg. Might as well just grab one there for 1/3 the price.

  8. #9416

    Tiny little thing

    Anyone see her? Looks like YMMV and a possible nod. Could be fun tho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/496356030288

  9. #9415
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    She does she really gets into it and don't let her upsell you. She will do whatever you want for the regular donation, and if you let her shoot up before you start even better.
    How do I find rose tried looking on stg. Very interested cause she preggo.

  10. #9414

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I remember some post in york pa but wasnt sure if it was legit her. I thought once she pop out of a kid she was done. I remember meeting her in some trailer park community where she was staying with her mom or some situation like that.
    YMMV. I saw her once in Mt Holly next door to the holiday inn express before it closed. Not a great experience. "Don't touch my boobs", "my moms on her way over to do laundry, we have to cut this short". IDK maybe I was not her thing or caught her on a bad day. But, I was not planing on a repeat if she was right next door much less a York, PA day trip. And never will I go even next door if she is a plan A and she cancels because she does not look good.

  11. #9413
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    I remember some post in york pa but wasnt sure if it was legit her. I thought once she pop out of a kid she was done. I remember meeting her in some trailer park community where she was staying with her mom or some situation like that.
    I posted in York last year about Paige ghosting me with stupid excuses.

  12. #9412
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, is this the Paige being mentioned in the comments I tried to see her last year in August. I drove to York from Philly due to a chick ghosting me she decided not to see me claiming she looked bad and other excuses she does not talk on the phone prefer to text I'll try again this Summer this is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...w/668474168470
    I remember some post in york pa but wasnt sure if it was legit her. I thought once she pop out of a kid she was done. I remember meeting her in some trailer park community where she was staying with her mom or some situation like that.

  13. #9411

    Wait. Isn't she.

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, is this the Paige being mentioned in the comments I tried to see her last year in August. I drove to York from Philly due to a chick ghosting me she decided not to see me claiming she looked bad and other excuses she does not talk on the phone prefer to text I'll try again this Summer this is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...w/668474168470
    I'm pretty sure I saw that she OD'd awhile back.

  14. #9410

    Paige

    Hey guys, is this the Paige being mentioned in the comments I tried to see her last year in August. I drove to York from Philly due to a chick ghosting me she decided not to see me claiming she looked bad and other excuses she does not talk on the phone prefer to text I'll try again this Summer this is her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/york/...w/668474168470

  15. #9409
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    If that even.

    Last time I looked at the usual offerings on various sites, I found nothing that looked good. Sure that's subjective to personal taste. But if you've been paying attention you soon learn that most of the women posting are hardcore addicts or straight up criminals. Of course I look every here and there to try and catch what might be a newbie dipping their toe in the water, but it's increasingly rare to find.
    I find that philly providers tend to be less drug addicted, more just ghetto as fuck. Horrible attitudes and woefully overpriced. REally, that's what I'm seeing across the board be it drug addicted or ghetto providers. The exorbitant price increases and subpar service. Almost every new experience I've had in the last few years has been bad to horrible.

    I remember paying 30-60 on BP for a quick view and usually always got at the very least a decent experience.

    That shit has pretty much taken me out the game. Besides my few good regulars, I stay away from the scene all together. And if I'm being honest, I'm beginning to see a noticeable change in the landscape of the vanilla world as well -- the dividing line between providers and regular, vanilla women is surely beginning to blur. Dare I say they're all starting to look the same to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape