Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 329 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 4927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4297

    Gaga

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoic01  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage out the door?
    Send me a PM.

  2. #4296
    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    A nice time at GaGa this afternoon, great massage, which I needed, and a fun time after the massage.
    What was the damage out the door?

  3. #4295

    GaGa

    A nice time at GaGa this afternoon, great massage, which I needed, and a fun time after the massage.

  4. #4294
    Quote Originally Posted by Brabit69  [View Original Post]
    Lilly is back at GQ had a great massage and service from her. If you want details you can find multiple posts about her 6 months ago or so but I thoroughly enjoyed myself again. She always aims to please the customer maybe more than any other provider there.

    I saw that Ivy is also back saw her on my way out I have never had her so can't say much.
    This is such great news. I know what (or who) I'm doing today.

  5. #4293

    Gq Ivy

    I saw Ivy last week. She speaks good English, better than most. Massage was above average. Really enjoyed my time with her. I'd say about 45. Petite tight body.

    I saw Lilly a few months back. I agree. She does aim to please. I think she is a bit older but has had a lot of work done. Large man mades.

    Can't go wrong with either.

  6. #4292

    Lilly is back

    Lilly is back at GQ had a great massage and service from her. If you want details you can find multiple posts about her 6 months ago or so but I thoroughly enjoyed myself again. She always aims to please the customer maybe more than any other provider there.

    I saw that Ivy is also back saw her on my way out I have never had her so can't say much.

  7. #4291

    Who's the talent at GQ now?

    Been there many times, always loved it. Anybody know who's the best to ask for currently? Thanks.

  8. #4290

    Unfortunate.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    There are 100% zero options.

    You'll have to go to North GA.
    Too bad, thought about rolling the dice at what's listed on rubmaps. I know for a fact the place in Niota is worst case, and I have no desire to return.

  9. #4289
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsw900  [View Original Post]
    I usually am only in Knoxville but I'm going to be in Cleveland for a week or two for work. Feel free to pm instead of posting if needed. Just looking for massage and L1 or more. Thanks for any help.
    There are 100% zero options.

    You'll have to go to North GA.

  10. #4288

    Cleveland options?

    I usually am only in Knoxville but I'm going to be in Cleveland for a week or two for work. Feel free to pm instead of posting if needed. Just looking for massage and L1 or more. Thanks for any help.

  11. #4287

    Aroma Ft Oglethorpe

    Anyone been to Aroma lately? Lilly was my favorite but last time I went I had a terrible experience. I called and asked for Lilly and she said yes. When I arrived a crabby old lady made me pay in advance and a new girl came in. Horrible massage with no hint of extras.

  12. #4286
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    Quick report. Its still a great option, its very clean and well lit. 10/10.
    Good to hear. Any info on who is there now? Looks, body, etc. ? Roses for level of service? PM if you prefer. Thanks!

  13. #4285

    GaGa Massage is still great

    Quick report. Its still a great option, its very clean and well lit. 10/10.

  14. #4284

    Pine

    Thinking about heading there tomorrow haven't been in over 10 years since it was VIP just wondering if it was worth it as always thanks in advance.

  15. #4283

    Susie

    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the old Susie are the first days of new Susie. Your review reminded me of the early days. I guess age has crept in and hormones are not what they once were. I do miss the wild times.
    Where is she advertising? If anyone cares to share. Thanks.
    Last edited by Steve411; 05-27-25 at 15:27. Reason: spelling

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape