Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 328 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 4911
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4296

    Gaga

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoic01  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage out the door?
    Send me a PM.

  2. #4295
    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    A nice time at GaGa this afternoon, great massage, which I needed, and a fun time after the massage.
    What was the damage out the door?

  3. #4294

    GaGa

    A nice time at GaGa this afternoon, great massage, which I needed, and a fun time after the massage.

  4. #4293
    Quote Originally Posted by Brabit69  [View Original Post]
    Lilly is back at GQ had a great massage and service from her. If you want details you can find multiple posts about her 6 months ago or so but I thoroughly enjoyed myself again. She always aims to please the customer maybe more than any other provider there.

    I saw that Ivy is also back saw her on my way out I have never had her so can't say much.
    This is such great news. I know what (or who) I'm doing today.

  5. #4292

    Gq Ivy

    I saw Ivy last week. She speaks good English, better than most. Massage was above average. Really enjoyed my time with her. I'd say about 45. Petite tight body.

    I saw Lilly a few months back. I agree. She does aim to please. I think she is a bit older but has had a lot of work done. Large man mades.

    Can't go wrong with either.

  6. #4291

    Lilly is back

    Lilly is back at GQ had a great massage and service from her. If you want details you can find multiple posts about her 6 months ago or so but I thoroughly enjoyed myself again. She always aims to please the customer maybe more than any other provider there.

    I saw that Ivy is also back saw her on my way out I have never had her so can't say much.

  7. #4290

    Who's the talent at GQ now?

    Been there many times, always loved it. Anybody know who's the best to ask for currently? Thanks.

  8. #4289

    Unfortunate.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    There are 100% zero options.

    You'll have to go to North GA.
    Too bad, thought about rolling the dice at what's listed on rubmaps. I know for a fact the place in Niota is worst case, and I have no desire to return.

  9. #4288
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsw900  [View Original Post]
    I usually am only in Knoxville but I'm going to be in Cleveland for a week or two for work. Feel free to pm instead of posting if needed. Just looking for massage and L1 or more. Thanks for any help.
    There are 100% zero options.

    You'll have to go to North GA.

  10. #4287

    Cleveland options?

    I usually am only in Knoxville but I'm going to be in Cleveland for a week or two for work. Feel free to pm instead of posting if needed. Just looking for massage and L1 or more. Thanks for any help.

  11. #4286

    Aroma Ft Oglethorpe

    Anyone been to Aroma lately? Lilly was my favorite but last time I went I had a terrible experience. I called and asked for Lilly and she said yes. When I arrived a crabby old lady made me pay in advance and a new girl came in. Horrible massage with no hint of extras.

  12. #4285
    Quote Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo  [View Original Post]
    Quick report. Its still a great option, its very clean and well lit. 10/10.
    Good to hear. Any info on who is there now? Looks, body, etc. ? Roses for level of service? PM if you prefer. Thanks!

  13. #4284

    GaGa Massage is still great

    Quick report. Its still a great option, its very clean and well lit. 10/10.

  14. #4283

    Pine

    Thinking about heading there tomorrow haven't been in over 10 years since it was VIP just wondering if it was worth it as always thanks in advance.

  15. #4282

    Susie

    Quote Originally Posted by BStoned  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the old Susie are the first days of new Susie. Your review reminded me of the early days. I guess age has crept in and hormones are not what they once were. I do miss the wild times.
    Where is she advertising? If anyone cares to share. Thanks.
    Last edited by Steve411; 05-27-25 at 15:27. Reason: spelling

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape