Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 4914
-
06-29-25 09:00 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 64Dilly at GQ? Or was it Lilly?
Massage with Dilly at GQ was great. But now reading this I'm thinking maybe she said her name was Lilly? Can anyone confirm there is a Diily there? Either way, GQ awesome as always.
-
06-29-25 08:23 #4298Senior Member

Posts: 361Gaga
Send me a PM.
Originally Posted by Stoic01
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-25 05:53 #4297Regular Member

Posts: 4What was the damage out the door?
Originally Posted by BStoned
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 18:45 #4296Senior Member

Posts: 361GaGa
A nice time at GaGa this afternoon, great massage, which I needed, and a fun time after the massage.
-
06-25-25 10:18 #4295Senior Member

Posts: 255This is such great news. I know what (or who) I'm doing today.
Originally Posted by Brabit69
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-25 13:03 #4294Senior Member

Posts: 82Gq Ivy
I saw Ivy last week. She speaks good English, better than most. Massage was above average. Really enjoyed my time with her. I'd say about 45. Petite tight body.
I saw Lilly a few months back. I agree. She does aim to please. I think she is a bit older but has had a lot of work done. Large man mades.
Can't go wrong with either.
-
06-21-25 17:42 #4293Senior Member

Posts: 123Lilly is back
Lilly is back at GQ had a great massage and service from her. If you want details you can find multiple posts about her 6 months ago or so but I thoroughly enjoyed myself again. She always aims to please the customer maybe more than any other provider there.
I saw that Ivy is also back saw her on my way out I have never had her so can't say much.
-
06-18-25 10:50 #4292Senior Member

Posts: 64Who's the talent at GQ now?
Been there many times, always loved it. Anybody know who's the best to ask for currently? Thanks.
-
06-17-25 12:56 #4291Senior Member

Posts: 121Unfortunate.
Too bad, thought about rolling the dice at what's listed on rubmaps. I know for a fact the place in Niota is worst case, and I have no desire to return.
Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 08:45 #4290Senior Member

Posts: 58There are 100% zero options.
Originally Posted by Tsw900
[View Original Post]
You'll have to go to North GA.
-
06-17-25 08:36 #4289Senior Member

Posts: 121Cleveland options?
I usually am only in Knoxville but I'm going to be in Cleveland for a week or two for work. Feel free to pm instead of posting if needed. Just looking for massage and L1 or more. Thanks for any help.
-
06-16-25 15:39 #4288Regular Member

Posts: 7Aroma Ft Oglethorpe
Anyone been to Aroma lately? Lilly was my favorite but last time I went I had a terrible experience. I called and asked for Lilly and she said yes. When I arrived a crabby old lady made me pay in advance and a new girl came in. Horrible massage with no hint of extras.
-
06-16-25 15:27 #4287Senior Member

Posts: 128Good to hear. Any info on who is there now? Looks, body, etc. ? Roses for level of service? PM if you prefer. Thanks!
Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 20:49 #4286Senior Member

Posts: 58GaGa Massage is still great
Quick report. Its still a great option, its very clean and well lit. 10/10.
-
05-31-25 15:53 #4285Senior Member

Posts: 198Pine
Thinking about heading there tomorrow haven't been in over 10 years since it was VIP just wondering if it was worth it as always thanks in advance.









Reply With Quote





