Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 2477
-
06-28-25 11:36 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 460Looks like the ad has been flagged / held for review.
Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-25 09:23 #2296Senior Member

Posts: 453Massage in Ua
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...861657132.html
Saw this ad today, anyone have any experience with her?
-
06-26-25 19:17 #2295Senior Member

Posts: 338On add there is a web site to make appointment and there is 2 names you pick from but no picof them.
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 19:47 #2294Senior Member

Posts: 338I text asking if Lynn was there told no and said I had to make appointment told didn't take walks and it's the same room Lynn worked out of on the 2nd floor.
Originally Posted by Goonersquad
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-25 18:29 #2293Senior Member

Posts: 297Review
Curious on your experience!
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-25 08:33 #2292Senior Member

Posts: 518Yolanda Massage Spa
TOFTT and checked it out, HF. 7 for hour, left happy. Since this is an actual business I will post a review in the Massage Parlor Reports thread a little later.
Originally Posted by Goonersquad
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 13:53 #2291Senior Member

Posts: 43Google shows it being a doctor's office in West Jefferson.
Originally Posted by BushMaster112
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 11:42 #2290Senior Member

Posts: 189Update
Provider confirmed they are not Lynn but declined to send a photo. Someone TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by Goonersquad
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 20:45 #2289Senior Member

Posts: 189Address
Interesting that the poster provided the address upfront. I remember the address snafu that happened last time and probably led to lynn leaving.
Originally Posted by Homelander2
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 19:33 #2288Senior Member

Posts: 97Yeah I recognize that interior. I wonder if the provider here offers similar service? Definitely worth TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Paradigm71
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 18:06 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 518No
This was the most recent location that Lynn was working out of but it was not "her" location. It appears that the original owner has recently sold it since the name of the place has changed.
Originally Posted by RubLover81
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 16:39 #2286Senior Member

Posts: 161Any info on this one?
I'm not sure how to do a forum search on this one.
So in case there is a report, I apologize.
Any information on this one?
https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...859173576.html
Thank you.
-
06-19-25 15:11 #2285Regular Member

Posts: 13Is Lynn Back
Saw this ad posted on Craigslist. It's Lynn's Location but I can't figure out if it's her.
-
06-04-25 15:12 #2284Senior Member

Posts: 198Charlie
Left a VM for her as well. She got back to me after a few hours (via text) but by that time I had already secured another option.
Let her known unwound plan to rebook in the future.
Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-25 14:55 #2283Regular Member

Posts: 12Galloway Touch
I have tried to get hold of her three times with no success.
Originally Posted by NedDivine13
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





