Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 2477
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2297
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...861657132.html

    Saw this ad today, anyone have any experience with her?
    Looks like the ad has been flagged / held for review.

  2. #2296

    Massage in Ua

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...861657132.html

    Saw this ad today, anyone have any experience with her?

  3. #2295
    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    I text asking if Lynn was there told no and said I had to make appointment told didn't take walks and it's the same room Lynn worked out of on the 2nd floor.
    On add there is a web site to make appointment and there is 2 names you pick from but no picof them.

  4. #2294
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that the poster provided the address upfront. I remember the address snafu that happened last time and probably led to lynn leaving.
    I text asking if Lynn was there told no and said I had to make appointment told didn't take walks and it's the same room Lynn worked out of on the 2nd floor.

  5. #2293

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and checked it out, HF. 7 for hour, left happy. Since this is an actual business I will post a review in the Massage Parlor Reports thread a little later.
    Curious on your experience!

  6. #2292

    Yolanda Massage Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    Provider confirmed they are not Lynn but declined to send a photo. Someone TOFTT and report back.
    TOFTT and checked it out, HF. 7 for hour, left happy. Since this is an actual business I will post a review in the Massage Parlor Reports thread a little later.

  7. #2291
    Quote Originally Posted by BushMaster112  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure how to do a forum search on this one.

    So in case there is a report, I apologize.

    Any information on this one?

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...859173576.html

    Thank you.
    Google shows it being a doctor's office in West Jefferson.

  8. #2290

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that the poster provided the address upfront. I remember the address snafu that happened last time and probably led to lynn leaving.
    Provider confirmed they are not Lynn but declined to send a photo. Someone TOFTT and report back.

  9. #2289

    Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Homelander2  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I recognize that interior. I wonder if the provider here offers similar service? Definitely worth TOFTT.
    Interesting that the poster provided the address upfront. I remember the address snafu that happened last time and probably led to lynn leaving.

  10. #2288
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    This was the most recent location that Lynn was working out of but it was not "her" location. It appears that the original owner has recently sold it since the name of the place has changed.
    Yeah I recognize that interior. I wonder if the provider here offers similar service? Definitely worth TOFTT.

  11. #2287

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by RubLover81  [View Original Post]
    Saw this ad posted on Craigslist. It's Lynn's Location but I can't figure out if it's her.
    This was the most recent location that Lynn was working out of but it was not "her" location. It appears that the original owner has recently sold it since the name of the place has changed.

  12. #2286

    Any info on this one?

    I'm not sure how to do a forum search on this one.

    So in case there is a report, I apologize.

    Any information on this one?

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...859173576.html

    Thank you.

  13. #2285

    Is Lynn Back

    Saw this ad posted on Craigslist. It's Lynn's Location but I can't figure out if it's her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5698.jpg‎  

  14. #2284

    Charlie

    Left a VM for her as well. She got back to me after a few hours (via text) but by that time I had already secured another option.

    Let her known unwound plan to rebook in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby  [View Original Post]
    I had no problem getting ahold of her.

    She looked good, and she is still cool / fun.

  15. #2283

    Galloway Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by NedDivine13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Posted in May28. No other posts yet. Reached out and she indicated she works form a cabin behind her house.

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...853795469.html
    I have tried to get hold of her three times with no success.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape