Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 18562
-
06-28-25 07:20 #17062Senior Member

Posts: 70New owners
Yes, she sold it to 3 Chinese ladies. Yules which was her name was in her 60's she's winding down working, she is talking about maybe opening elsewhere but I guess she got an offer she couldn't turn down. I am thinking of trying it out. Yules did an amazing massage especially her back walk. I knew full well I wasn't getting any extras but went a half a dozen times it was one of the best. I see her from time to time since we have a shared secondary hobby (not my number 1 hobby mongering). She is a sweetheart I hope she made bank on the sale.
Originally Posted by Doingitmyway
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 21:02 #17061Senior Member

Posts: 372Yules no more?
Drove past Yules and noticed it has gone through a name change I know there were no extras offered before, I wonder if the new name indicates new owners and new extras? Anyone try since the name change?
-
06-27-25 10:24 #17060Senior Member

Posts: 355Personal contact
Good call. Unless we cautiously try out unique opportunities, how would we ever know for sure?
Originally Posted by Ado1819
[View Original Post]
Respect to the senior who called out the risk of having your organs harvested. Take the spirit of what he said. Always keep yourself safe and some containerizing your personal and hobby life.
I am in the situation as you. Not a lot of fear of what can happen except being paraded by the BC cowboy.
Hopefully, you will have some stories to share one day.
Also, know that some AMP ladies have found ways to get a greencard and change their life around. No suggestions here -but the world is an oyster. Cautiously explore and savor it.
Ob.
-
06-27-25 07:08 #17059Senior Member

Posts: 71Space
Your space for private messages is full and you are blocked out.
Originally Posted by NyteHawk
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 06:20 #17058Senior Member

Posts: 435Most of the girls there are Chinese.
Originally Posted by Kbecnce
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 21:54 #17057Regular Member

Posts: 15Thank you All
Thank you all for your advice. I ended up giving her my number. It's my actual number. I know it's not really a smart thing, but it already has been exposed quite a lot as I used it since I started this type of entertainment without much thoughts. I never worried too much about it. I'm pretty much a ghost when it comes to sns. I don't have family to hide this hobby anyway. So even if she calls me out of nowhere, it won't affect me much. But I hear your advice and am planning to buy a new phone and just use current number as burner phone. I don't have much people in my contact anyway. She also shared her WeChat too. Seems to prefer to chat that way anyway just like all Chinese people I've seen.
-
06-26-25 20:48 #17056Senior Member

Posts: 208Moved
It looks like the "peaceful" AMP (won't mention by name) has moved guys. Check it out. Probably wanted to get away from the spotlight on old location.
Nytehawk.
-
06-26-25 12:30 #17055Senior Member

Posts: 127Good Time at Eight Foot
With all the so so reviews I decided to go back here. Glad I did. I ended up seeing Bella a few weeks ago, and had a great time with her. All the usual FS fun. It wasn't that busy so I think the time of day matters obviously and if they're stressed handling all the volume. But Bella was fun from my perspective.
And last weekend saw Mia. Mia is cute and very playful. Good attitude. At this place $$ and you're all set to go.
I think this place is pretty good overall. I'd recommend. It's like anywhere else. Sometimes you can just catch it on a bad day, or a girl can be having a bad day. I try and remember they have lives too. I've had good and bad with Sakura too, And Sunflower same thing.
-
06-26-25 08:40 #17054Senior Member

Posts: 87Abort, Ghost Rider
Think with the big head my man. Safety first. No provider should ever have your real, actual phone number -- get a burner phone or use an app at the very least.
Originally Posted by Ado1819
[View Original Post]
There's no way in hell I would fly off to a different city and depend on a provider to pick me up and shuttle me around. This sounds like the setup to you waking up in a bathtub missing a kidney. I know the Cinci area is a shit market but don't be this desperate.
-
06-25-25 15:05 #17053Regular Member

Posts: 9Sakura
Stopped in and got Ava, I believe she said she was from Taiwan or Thailand.
I opted for an hour, 2 pops, $$.8.
BBBJ, DATY, CG followed by a very nice massage then back to a BBBJ, and a couple of different positions.
Over all great experience, was nice and cool as well.
Petite, maybe B cups, and pretty cute would recommend.
-
06-24-25 15:43 #17052Senior Member

Posts: 355Personal contact with AMP
I have a personal arrangement with someone from an AMP and it works out pretty well. This is atypical so I will not share any specifics.
Originally Posted by Ado1819
[View Original Post]
My take is that Asians are too busy making money and a life to worry about creating problems for you. I would be very wary of non-Asians. This is not a race issue but more of what is important to certain class of migrants.
I would suggest that you get a burner number and go with your instinct.
It has paid me well and I have only done with two AMP ladies in my entire journey.
Good luck.
Ob.
-
06-24-25 15:23 #17051Senior Member

Posts: 169Same?
Does this woman live in NYC and work for a recently shuttered spa? If so, message me. I have given my number to a couple of spa ladies and have been offered similar arrangements pending visits to her new location. I think you are safe, but I would never give ANY of these women your actual number. I did that when I first started out and was surprised when I visited Silk and Velvet and they started asking about my family and other details they found stalking me on social media. A shadier provider could have easily contacted my family or tried to shake me down. Bottom line, if you trusted her here and had something going beyond paid transactions while here, why not trust her there?
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 12:23 #17050Senior Member

Posts: 337Sharing
All these visits with her and you've each gained trust with each other to share phone nu bers and meet in other cities. You must have seen her a number of times to get to that level of trust, yet never shared one time on the forum about your experiences but now need our advice. Really? RTTF I say do your own homework since you refuse to share with us!
Originally Posted by Ado1819
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 11:13 #17049Senior Member

Posts: 151I would give her my number
Years ago I had a lady I would frequent at an AMP and we became friends. I never saw her outside of the AMP. Yes I tried. She had my regular number because I used my phone to set up appointments. She would only call me if there was an issue with our appointment.
You answered your own question. She has your number and from what you said she has been a good steward by not calling you. If you want to keep in touch give her your number. Who knows maybe you will visit her or she will come back. You might be able to meet up. If you don't you will be kicking yourself for a long time.
Originally Posted by Ado1819
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 11:13 #17048Senior Member

Posts: 459Sharing
Sent you PM.
Originally Posted by Ado1819
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





