Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 1238 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 1102 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 18562
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17047

    Sharing number with Masseuse?

    I've been going to a certain AMP regularly lately, mostly because there's one girl there I've really come to like — which is pretty rare for me in AMP. She recently told me she's heading back to her home soon (not China, apparently she lives in USA) and asked for my number. (I won't say who the girl is or which AMP this is. She's already too popular).

    I hesitated and told her I like to keep things discreet and avoided the subject. I've traded numbers with escorts before and haven't worked out well. First time with AMP girl.

    But then she offered me her number and even said she'd pick me up from the airport if I ever came to visit.

    So now I'm wavering. On one hand, I'd love to see her again if I'm ever in her area. On the other hand, I foresee that it really goes nowhere and I shared my number with a person who knows my discreet hobby. But then again, AMP already has my number and so do other escorts I've seen over the years. So what's the use of trying to keep it secret.

    Everyone here have a lot more experience. What have you done in this situation?

  2. #17046

    Summit

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciRed  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate all the experiences and notices on here.

    My experience for those who need it:

    The well known "S"pa: .4 house and just put $$ on the table FS is why you are there.

    Be clean and groomed and you will have more enthusiasm. BBBJ is only here and (if you partake) DATY.

    4 hands is super for + $. 4 and extended time if needed. Can be busy most of the time, especially the weekend. I'd call if there is someone ya really want.

    Best younger talent.

    8 and the flower both same. Hit or miss with youth. $$ all in.

    Covered but they have had some very good talent.

    The warm-up massages are all basically the same and I skip them sometimes.

    Z in same category, but East has me spooked.

    Best massage in town is Summit. HE does happen, but it takes a while of going for that. Once you level up there: best massage, OTC and HJ.
    Which girl at summit gives you the HE. ? I've been there a bunch for a good massage, but didn't think HJ was available, I've gone other places for that type of recreation. I'd prefer going to summit for all my needs it's very convenient but I don't want to waste my time with the wrong girl, I've been massaged by all three girls working there?

  3. #17045
    Quote Originally Posted by CinciRed  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate all the experiences and notices on here.

    My experience for those who need it:

    The well known "S"pa: .4 house and just put $$ on the table FS is why you are there.

    Be clean and groomed and you will have more enthusiasm. BBBJ is only here and (if you partake) DATY.

    4 hands is super for + $. 4 and extended time if needed. Can be busy most of the time, especially the weekend. I'd call if there is someone ya really want.

    Best younger talent.

    8 and the flower both same. Hit or miss with youth. $$ all in.

    Covered but they have had some very good talent.

    The warm-up massages are all basically the same and I skip them sometimes.

    Z in same category, but East has me spooked.

    Best massage in town is Summit. HE does happen, but it takes a while of going for that. Once you level up there: best massage, OTC and HJ.
    How many times did you go to Summit before HE?

  4. #17044

    Sakura

    Anyone have any information and recommendations on the current lineup.

    I had a nice experience with Ava (Ana) around the very end of May and believe she was just starting for June. Very petite. Nice smaller naturals. Decent personality.

    Thanks.

  5. #17043

    My share of the circuit

    I appreciate all the experiences and notices on here.

    My experience for those who need it:

    The well known "S"pa: .4 house and just put $$ on the table — FS is why you are there.

    Be clean and groomed and you will have more enthusiasm. BBBJ is only here and (if you partake) DATY.

    4 hands is super for + $. 4 and extended time if needed. Can be busy most of the time, especially the weekend. I'd call if there is someone ya really want.

    Best younger talent.

    8 and the flower both same. Hit or miss with youth. $$ all in.

    Covered but they have had some very good talent.

    The warm-up massages are all basically the same and I skip them sometimes.

    Z in same category, but East has me spooked.

    Best massage in town is Summit. HE does happen, but it takes a while of going for that. Once you level up there: best massage, OTC and HJ.

  6. #17042
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Hey gentelmen. ,

    Got tomorrow off for the holiday. Told wife I was working. She working (she not a state employee).

    Thinking of trying Sunflower. Been few time to Sukura (spelling).

    Sunflower similar to them? Do they take walk ins and anyone give me an idea on pricing.

    How much cash I need to bring to enjoy the drive from east side of cbus.

    Many thanks Blue🔵.
    I been to both many times. I prefer Sakura because the girls are younger and better performance. But still go to Sunflower because it's on my way home. Sunflower 50 for a half and $. 50 for full service.

  7. #17041
    Senior Member


    Posts: 225

    Massageu

    Quote Originally Posted by Tnt368  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an update or recommendation for Massage-U? Does anyone have any luck with extras here? I tried it once before a while ago. The massage was good but no HE. I really enjoy a good firm massage and HE finish. I don't really need other extras. If anyone is having luck at this location and can even recommend a certain girl the info would be appreciated. You can send a private message if that is better.
    Great massage but 100% legit.

  8. #17040

    Sunflower

    Hey gentelmen. ,

    Got tomorrow off for the holiday. Told wife I was working. She working (she not a state employee).

    Thinking of trying Sunflower. Been few time to Sukura (spelling).

    Sunflower similar to them? Do they take walk ins and anyone give me an idea on pricing.

    How much cash I need to bring to enjoy the drive from east side of cbus.

    Many thanks Blue🔵.

    Quote Originally Posted by TehHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tiffany this week. If you like spinners, she's for you. Usual fun times.

  9. #17039

    Massage-U

    Does anyone have an update or recommendation for Massage-U? Does anyone have any luck with extras here? I tried it once before a while ago. The massage was good but no HE. I really enjoy a good firm massage and HE finish. I don't really need other extras. If anyone is having luck at this location and can even recommend a certain girl the info would be appreciated. You can send a private message if that is better.

  10. #17038

    Sunflower

    Saw Tiffany this week. If you like spinners, she's for you. Usual fun times.

  11. #17037

    Julie's

    Quote Originally Posted by JuslQQn  [View Original Post]
    If it is, she's always been legit and does a better than average massage, but I wouldn't expect anything more.
    She is sharing space with an older petite woman and she delivers. Just a regular old' HE. Not Julie. As you said.

    Ob.

  12. #17036
    Quote Originally Posted by Observant  [View Original Post]
    It is. She moved across the street.

    Oh.
    If it is, she's always been legit and does a better than average massage, but I wouldn't expect anything more.

  13. #17035

    Black Car

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Driven by AA male who goes inside Sakura.
    .
    Doing errands noticed Black Car was at Spring Spa for a while then later saw it at Sakura for a long time. What's up with this vehicle?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_507364.jpg‎  

  14. #17034

    Black Car

    Driven by AA male who goes inside Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyYork  [View Original Post]
    Parked out back and out front. During the week and weekends. I'm thinking a patron owns it that frequents the bar next door. When I asked about the car, nobody knew anything about it. Not surprising.

    BTW. If you haven't seen the lineup at Sakura, go visit. It's worth your time.
    .

  15. #17033
    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyYork  [View Original Post]
    Parked out back and out front. During the week and weekends. I'm thinking a patron owns it that frequents the bar next door. When I asked about the car, nobody knew anything about it. Not surprising.

    BTW. If you haven't seen the lineup at Sakura, go visit. It's worth your time.
    I've never seen it the times I was there. But last time there were guys working on the curb or street or something. It was a little awkward getting in and out. Also that day they were so busy I had to wait a bit. Juju was checking her phone to see if I had called in advance. I hadn't. It seemed like all the rooms were busy. And there was someone else waiting when I got thru. She kinda rushed me out, unlike the first time when Bella helped me dress and even tied my shoes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape