Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 1105 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31676

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who Bonita is, and even if I did I sure as hell wouldn't give her or anyone money for an attorney. Especially if someone random jabroni sends me an unsolicited text requesting it. You and I both know that whatever happens with her, this won't be the last incident. This alleged request is outrageous and if you give her money you are crazy. If a public defender is the best she can do, then so be it.
    I also got the text today about donating to her legal fund. She is not in control other phone, she's not getting the money. I had a long text convo with her the other day and the whole thing seemed off as she really didn't acknowledge who I was. Said she was in a halfway house but couldn't say why, and had a room at the Davidson on weekends to host. Said she needed money as she was trying to take over her father's apartment, who recently passed. No mention of needing money for an attorney. Evidently the apartment scam wasnt working so he came up with the attorney plan. If she's going away for 10 years why dontate money to someone in control other phone?

    The whole thing is sad. Who has the details on the accident? PM then to me please.

  2. #31675

    Bonita alert

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    I don't know who Bonita is, and even if I did I sure as hell wouldn't give her or anyone money for an attorney. Especially if someone random jabroni sends me an unsolicited text requesting it. You and I both know that whatever happens with her, this won't be the last incident. This alleged request is outrageous and if you give her money you are crazy. If a public defender is the best she can do, then so be it.
    Post in Dayton board warning of the same thing.

    The only thing sus is that a not so senior member posted about her being available.

    I am standing by that someone is running this scam on behalf for her. Either as a scam or to help her with attorney fees.

    Thanks for the PSA.

    Ob.

  3. #31674

    I Don't Think So

    I don't know who Bonita is, and even if I did I sure as hell wouldn't give her or anyone money for an attorney. Especially if someone random jabroni sends me an unsolicited text requesting it. You and I both know that whatever happens with her, this won't be the last incident. This alleged request is outrageous and if you give her money you are crazy. If a public defender is the best she can do, then so be it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kostabi  [View Original Post]
    Yes. It's probably true does need money for accident in January where someone passed away. Looking at serious time. Needs attorney money.

  4. #31673

    Port Clinton Sandusky area

    For all my fishing buddies Lake Erie is on Fire. Been here week limited everyday. Now after a hot day on the water the area does have some good talent. As always Dee is dependable but couple more in the area that will do outcall.

    Precious Esmeralda, an Jenna James posted blast from the past both on STG. Going to be here another week hope to see each one again before I leave. Tight lines a stay hydrated. Beer is not a hydrator but good when you get off the water. Supreme Court. TG out.

  5. #31672
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostabi  [View Original Post]
    Yes. It's probably true does need money for accident in January where someone passed away. Looking at serious time. Needs attorney money.
    Bonita is currently sitting in greene County jail on a huge bond.

    You are not communicating with her, most likely you are communicating with a greene county LEO or someone in law enforcement.

    It is a set up.

  6. #31671
    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else that has seen Bonita in the past get a crazy text from her today about needing court money? For me I just did not like the way the go fund me was worded!!
    Then there's this post 4 below mine. Something seems fishy......
    Yes. It's probably true does need money for accident in January where someone passed away. Looking at serious time. Needs attorney money.

  7. #31670

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    Anybody else that has seen Bonita in the past get a crazy text from her today about needing court money? For me I just did not like the way the go fund me was worded!!
    Then there's this post 4 below mine. Something seems fishy......
    Hoping this does not start the infamous Bonita blogs.

    In my experience, she was always a train wreck. With her recent serious legal troubles, I am anticipating this to be more of a ticking time bomb.

    Good call on not getting dragged into her mess.

    Ob.

  8. #31669

    Bonita

    Anybody else that has seen Bonita in the past get a crazy text from her today about needing court money? For me I just did not like the way the go fund me was worded!!
    Then there's this post 4 below mine. Something seems fishy......

  9. #31668

    Vanna?

    Anyone have any experience with this one. She been advertising awhile on the Westside.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...p/037660378148

  10. #31667

    J-Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyBen  [View Original Post]
    This is right up my alley so I'd love more info on her as well. Do they have a crazy verification process? MSOG?
    https://bluefurredfox.com/ was just registered as a domain on June 21. The j-girl listed on their webpage is Risa not Gina as mentioned in an earlier review. https://asia-sister.com/ has Gina listed. This website is associated to https://asian-hollywood.com/ in Columbus and elsewhere that use the same website template.

  11. #31666

    Well Damn Kimmi

    Kimmi Kandy stopped by for a second and Bam. Can't find her anywhere.

  12. #31665

    Beautiful Spinner

    Someone was kind enough to give me Bonita's number. I guess because I am not a known quantity, she put me through my paces but we were finally able to meet up. According to her, since I hadn't seen her before, she has gained a little weight but, if that is the case, it really works for her. She was very responsive and took instruction well. Bonita didn't watch the clock at all. I know from reviews that she is known on here but I will see her again. She said her availability is more limited than she would like but was still easy to deal with. Thanks again for all the good intel and learning's I have gotten from you gentlemen!

  13. #31664

    Yes more details

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for posting. Where in Covington is she, and what were the rates?
    This is right up my alley so I'd love more info on her as well. Do they have a crazy verification process? MSOG?

  14. #31663
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried the local trailer parks and campgrounds. Save your money. 5 or so years ago I was going to see her, when the door opened I nicely declined. Of course, if your thing is rough looking and not exceptionally clean looking, have at it. She is a little long in the tooth, I can't believe she is still around.
    Man, I visited her 10 years ago and she had to of been 50 s then, puts her at early 60's, mid 60's.

  15. #31662

    Lady Shay. Long in the tooth

    Have you tried the local trailer parks and campgrounds. Save your money. 5 or so years ago I was going to see her, when the door opened I nicely declined. Of course, if your thing is rough looking and not exceptionally clean looking, have at it. She is a little long in the tooth, I can't believe she is still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood1234  [View Original Post]
    I have looked all over for her. Were can I find her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape