The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 281 681 1181 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Summer who stayed off Appliance with her kids? She had a spinner body and gave a decent BBBJ and was a good fuck. I wish she'd come back. Minus the kids.
    Yeah. I used to BBFSCIP her fairly regularly. She usually had the kids go to another room with a friend. One time, she didn't tell me they were in her room. I walked past them in the living area and banged her in the bedroom. I'm pretty damn good at compartmentalizing, but I didn't appreciate that. I told her not to do that again. Last I heard, she got married and left the game.

  2. #28107

    Summer

    Does anyone remember Summer who stayed off Appliance with her kids? She had a spinner body and gave a decent BBBJ and was a good fuck. I wish she'd come back. Minus the kids.

  3. #28106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Nikki of Raleigh

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/970024522434

    Damn, is that really her?

    I used to see her fairly regularly back in the day. In her prime, she was drop dead gorgeous, gave a fantastic bbbjtcim, and was a hell of a fuck. BBFS after a couple visits.

    Demons got to her. She disappeared for a long time, then came back maybe 5 years ago for 6-12 months. I was able to see her a few times in that stretch. Age got to her a bit, but she was still a lot of fun. Last I heard, she went for a LONG stay with her uncle.

  4. #28105
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmithwick  [View Original Post]
    Decent provider, have seen her a handful of times. Good looking girl, she gets into the session. Great on topping off to prepare for the next set of activities. She rides cock well and perhaps better If you're well endowed, she can take it. I have let her ride till she soaks my cock then turn her over to bang out K9 as I like to beat the brakes off that ass, more so because her resting B face gives me purpose to be rough with her. Every session has been all bare activities and CIP every time. She's not quick to respond so make sure you don't "A list" her. Be safe fellas.
    Thank you for reminding me that even though the ad say no bare anything that some of them are still into bare services. Always wanted to see her because I'm a fan of her pictures. Something about the resting ***** face LOL. Reached out before but scheduling was an issue. She has told me a few times that she will make availability for me. Crazy how a simple text almost made me fold. LOL.

  5. #28104

    Many times until

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    I remember she used to post a while ago and suddenly, she took a break.

    I tried to see her in the past, but there were few reports indicating skin problems all over her that were not being shown in the pics she was posting, but some pics in her posts confirmed that.

    Does anyone had the chance to see her and see if that is still an issue?

    Thanks,
    I use to see her back in the day. Love the the fact that she took it in the ass like a champ. Great BBBJ! I posted a couple videos on Xvideos but with new laws you have to verify to see them. She took a break or left at one point and when she started posting again, she developed GPS. So that was my last visit. She would also post the whole no AA thing. She's actually one of the providers that told me she just does that to keep her prices up. My first time seeing her was me responding to a no AA ad of hers. Pretty silly to me LOL.

    She was fun but nothing special. She's actually very trailer park. I am not sure how she is now or what her donations are.

    Stay safe.

    BLK

  6. #28103
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back in the Backpage days. I don't recall any noticeable skin issues. She was nice enough, but I didn't repeat.
    The Skin issue I believe she had was Eczema and at times it looked pretty bad freaked me out a little bit. We had a good connection at one time I actually met her walking down the road by the Studio apartments on Brentwood and had a cardate with her and afterwards she started offering me to see her in her room. Never had a bad date with her but again when the Eczema started appearing it kinda threw me off. From recent pics tho she still looks good and if you want to give her a try I think she in Raleigh until the 15th of July.

  7. #28102

    Years ago

    I saw her back in the Backpage days. I don't recall any noticeable skin issues. She was nice enough, but I didn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    I remember she used to post a while ago and suddenly, she took a break.

    I tried to see her in the past, but there were few reports indicating skin problems all over her that were not being shown in the pics she was posting, but some pics in her posts confirmed that.

    Does anyone had the chance to see her and see if that is still an issue?

    Thanks,

  8. #28101
    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc13  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to set up something with this one for a long time and she still have the same reply. She do not take new clients. Has anybody experienced this MILF?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/189338783
    Yep. Formerly Danika from BKS. She's been talked about plenty of times in here. Pics are real and in my experience very easy set up. I haven't seen her since last year so not sure about the 'no new clients'. She can be a great time, little inconsistent but overall very good.

  9. #28100

    Taylormade

    I remember she used to post a while ago and suddenly, she took a break.

    I tried to see her in the past, but there were few reports indicating skin problems all over her that were not being shown in the pics she was posting, but some pics in her posts confirmed that.

    Does anyone had the chance to see her and see if that is still an issue?

    Thanks,

  10. #28099

    Latina

    I've been trying to set up something with this one for a long time and she still have the same reply. She do not take new clients. Has anybody experienced this MILF?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/189338783

  11. #28098
    Decent provider, have seen her a handful of times. Good looking girl, she gets into the session. Great on topping off to prepare for the next set of activities. She rides cock well and perhaps better If you're well endowed, she can take it. I have let her ride till she soaks my cock then turn her over to bang out K9 as I like to beat the brakes off that ass, more so because her resting B face gives me purpose to be rough with her. Every session has been all bare activities and CIP every time. She's not quick to respond so make sure you don't "A list" her. Be safe fellas.

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfPack1290  [View Original Post]

  12. #28097
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfPack1290  [View Original Post]
    Post #1324 in the BB beauties ([URL]http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30763-Bareback-beauties&p=7320923&viewfull=1#post7320923).

  13. #28096

    Toya

    Has anybody seen Toya? There's one review but curious if other have experience?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82322447

  14. #28095
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Kim. Post on IG. Talk to her before. Anyway in Raleigh. Hoping someonemsaw her before.
    Kim is legit some rules everything is covered but a safe option.

  15. #28094
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManTucker  [View Original Post]
    She will be hosting July 10-12 in Wilmington. If you've seen her you know what to expect, others can read her thread on Charlotte board. She sees seniors members only. Dm for number.
    Is that the same Samara from few years ago that retired? If so, share her contact please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape