Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 30814
-
07-01-25 07:41 #28114Senior Member

Posts: 409Many times until
I use to see her back in the day. Love the the fact that she took it in the ass like a champ. Great BBBJ! I posted a couple videos on Xvideos but with new laws you have to verify to see them. She took a break or left at one point and when she started posting again, she developed GPS. So that was my last visit. She would also post the whole no AA thing. She's actually one of the providers that told me she just does that to keep her prices up. My first time seeing her was me responding to a no AA ad of hers. Pretty silly to me LOL.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
She was fun but nothing special. She's actually very trailer park. I am not sure how she is now or what her donations are.
Stay safe.
BLK
-
06-30-25 15:42 #28113Senior Member

Posts: 750The Skin issue I believe she had was Eczema and at times it looked pretty bad freaked me out a little bit. We had a good connection at one time I actually met her walking down the road by the Studio apartments on Brentwood and had a cardate with her and afterwards she started offering me to see her in her room. Never had a bad date with her but again when the Eczema started appearing it kinda threw me off. From recent pics tho she still looks good and if you want to give her a try I think she in Raleigh until the 15th of July.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 11:22 #28112Senior Member

Posts: 173Years ago
I saw her back in the Backpage days. I don't recall any noticeable skin issues. She was nice enough, but I didn't repeat.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 09:11 #28111Senior Member

Posts: 125Yep. Formerly Danika from BKS. She's been talked about plenty of times in here. Pics are real and in my experience very easy set up. I haven't seen her since last year so not sure about the 'no new clients'. She can be a great time, little inconsistent but overall very good.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 08:28 #28110Senior Member

Posts: 261Taylormade
I remember she used to post a while ago and suddenly, she took a break.
I tried to see her in the past, but there were few reports indicating skin problems all over her that were not being shown in the pics she was posting, but some pics in her posts confirmed that.
Does anyone had the chance to see her and see if that is still an issue?
Thanks,
-
06-28-25 11:58 #28109Senior Member

Posts: 218Latina
I've been trying to set up something with this one for a long time and she still have the same reply. She do not take new clients. Has anybody experienced this MILF?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/189338783
-
06-27-25 08:17 #28108Senior Member

Posts: 1657Decent provider, have seen her a handful of times. Good looking girl, she gets into the session. Great on topping off to prepare for the next set of activities. She rides cock well and perhaps better If you're well endowed, she can take it. I have let her ride till she soaks my cock then turn her over to bang out K9 as I like to beat the brakes off that ass, more so because her resting B face gives me purpose to be rough with her. Every session has been all bare activities and CIP every time. She's not quick to respond so make sure you don't "A list" her. Be safe fellas.
Originally Posted by WolfPack1290
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 07:42 #28107Senior Member

Posts: 261Post #1324 in the BB beauties ([URL]http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30763-Bareback-beauties&p=7320923&viewfull=1#post7320923).
Originally Posted by WolfPack1290
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 18:24 #28106Regular Member

Posts: 18Toya
Has anybody seen Toya? There's one review but curious if other have experience?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82322447
-
06-26-25 17:48 #28105Senior Member

Posts: 42Kim is legit some rules everything is covered but a safe option.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 12:39 #28104Senior Member

Posts: 227Is that the same Samara from few years ago that retired? If so, share her contact please.
Originally Posted by OldManTucker
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 18:01 #28103Senior Member

Posts: 174Well after trying to rebook this a few times and the same thing over an over of I'm on the way and then she goes MIA I'm giving up here. She's always been super flaky and I would probably suggest to absolutely avoid if you actually want to see somebody.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 13:41 #28102Senior Member

Posts: 223Provide more information
Her Instagram handle sure would be useful. You haven't given us much to go on. Do better.
Originally Posted by Ashkbp
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 13:34 #28101Senior Member

Posts: 300Kim
Has anyone ever seen Kim. Post on IG. Talk to her before. Anyway in Raleigh. Hoping someonemsaw her before.
-
06-24-25 16:26 #28100Senior Member

Posts: 80Stacy Love update
Somebody asked a couple weeks ago if there was an update on Stacy Love. Well, I was able to visit her recently. Comms were not good at first and I was on the verge of saying fuck it. But just before giving up, she started responding again and we set a time. My last visit with Stacy was like 7-8 years ago but I began thinking about her, and decided to go see her even though she is VERY pregnant right now. I had forgotten just how petite she was and when I recently arrived to her room, I was greeted by the same pretty face, very short frame and a very big belly! LOL She did not remember me but that was expected as I used to look like a hippie lumberjack and now I am clean cut with a shaved face. Anyways, we chatted for a few and she was as nice and friendly as I remembered her. When the time came, we undressed, she sat on the edge of the bed and proceeded with a nice head job to get me up while I stood in front of her. After getting me rock hard, she turned around on all fours on the bed and I entered from behind while still standing beside the bed. I remember her having good pussy but it was REALLY good now. I assume maybe she feels even tighter than normal from all of the pressure of the baby? I don't know, just guessing. I hit it from behind and listened to her mild moans which turned me on even more. After several minutes I asked her to lay on her back in the same position on the bed. I put her feet her on my chest and slowly worked up to some decent thrusting. I'm telling you, that pussy was killing me. Perfect amount of moisture and tight as fuck. She stared at me and carefully cupped her own tits while I fucked her and I totally blew my load in the bag. That pussy popped me in like 10-11 minutes! Honestly, I felt weird going to see a pregnant provider but after that, I am now thinking about going back again LOL. She was cheerful, fresh showered and the pussy was top shelf this day. As always, YMMV, but I caught her on a really good day. Best of luck mongers.









Reply With Quote






