Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 37329
-
06-26-25 21:45 #34779Senior Member

Posts: 97Sophie Jay
Had a nice time with Sophie Jay, a blonde spinner with a nice backside. Communications were easy and she directed me to a private apartment in a decent neighborhood. She says she is 22 almost 23, definitely looks under 30, a little battle worn but very cute face. Uncommon verification request: $10 deposit or dick pic. I went with a nice tasteful shot of junior and we were good to go. Her apartment is a little sparse but clean. Sophie has beautiful blue eyes and long blonde hair, takes direction and no obvious monkey. She isn't nearly as thick as her pics would suggest, but the booty is still round and soft. She got right into it once donation was in hand.
On to the date, nothing wild. We did the deed in the living room. Everything covered, no kissing, CBJ to sitting reverse CG with a GREAT view of her best asset, nice dirty talk with doggie and finished in the bag using her mouth. I was in and out in 20 minutes.
Looks 8/10 - she sure could use some man-mades but the asset makes up for it.
Personality 7/10 - she's pleasant, not too business-like. I have come to really appreciate girls who speak English.
Performance 6/10 - she got the job done, but for the price I expect full GFE.
Verdict: good time, not amazing. Would repeat. She is a little pricey for the experience and is not GFE. No LFK / DFK, no BBBJ and no Greek for any price (I asked). I went with $$$ for the HH, which is the going rate for Eros Latinas who put on a better show and will kiss and make eye contact, which Sophie did not.
https://tryst.link/escort/sonphie-jay
Book with confidence, keep your expectations reasonable.
-
06-26-25 20:41 #34778Senior Member

Posts: 371I have only ever been scammed twice both times I ignored my radar going off because you know once little head gets involved and you are ready to go you can get ahead of yourself. But both of these times it was digital payment and I think scams always want that because you can't just grab it back from them.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
So I don't do that anymore unless it's a repeat.
-
06-26-25 18:39 #34777Senior Member

Posts: 71Hailey
Caught her on Jd near the Bk. The throat on her still amazing though the monkey is making her looks go down. Try and catch her gents before she gone. Says she might make a trip to detox next week. Damage was 30.
-
06-26-25 17:20 #34776Senior Member

Posts: 475Scam.
I got a deposit request from her when I contacted.
Originally Posted by Waalken
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 16:13 #34775Senior Member

Posts: 31Set up a last-minute visit after she confirmed she was available. Waited in my car for 20 min once I arrived (and had let her know). I decided enough was enough and moved on. She texted 5 min after I left and said that she thought she texted me back but that she didn't hit send. (Sure she did).
In any event, I was polite about it and let her know my window had closed. I asked if we could connect again soon (I have seen her a few times before) and she simply texted "No. " Sealed the deal for me—no more Staxx-ing!
SS.
Originally Posted by TorcZar
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 13:23 #34774Senior Member

Posts: 43Any info?
Saw this one, curious if anyone has any intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/189243253#.
-
06-26-25 12:32 #34773Senior Member

Posts: 319Date
Officially full of bullshit. Text me to set up date last night. I went to the agreed location and then crickets.Communication was great until I tried to confirm a little before agreed time and nothing. Don't waste your time fellas I drove thirty minutes in the heat for nothing. Will only act on leads from trusted members from now one.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 11:31 #34772Senior Member

Posts: 90Looking to connect
Has anyone seen her? I sent a DM for digits, anyone want to send them my way please?
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 09:39 #34771Senior Member

Posts: 221PM sent
I deleted some stuff and sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by TorcZar
[View Original Post]
Flip.
-
06-26-25 09:38 #34770Senior Member

Posts: 221Coco for the win
They really do! Much better experience.
Originally Posted by RvaBanger
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 08:33 #34769Senior Member

Posts: 71Mail box full
A petite black girl has been on my "to do" list for awhile. Tried to send you a PM, but your mail box is full. Could you PM me a recommendation?
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 07:13 #34768Senior Member

Posts: 132Absolutely 100 correct! I haven't seen a white woman in more than 10 years. Them black women handle business much better.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 07:12 #34767Senior Member

Posts: 105Lately
I pretty sure I seen this one couple years ago in Chester. Anybody seen her lately. From what I remember wasn't a bad experience got me where I wanted to go. Thanks.
-
06-26-25 06:27 #34766Senior Member

Posts: 221White chicks
I have had bad experiences with these white chicks. Most are candy dependent and more likely to have bugs. The latinos are cunts and have nasty handlers. I have pretty much gone to exclusively going for the younger petite black girls. Have a few regular ones and it just makes it easier and more enjoyable.
Originally Posted by TorcZar
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 10:51 #34765Senior Member

Posts: 71Staxx
Man I am glad I am not the only one. I was ghosted a few times, and even waited as much 30 min which I should have bolted but her location is a bit of a drive so I was patient. Last time I had setup an advance appt and I kept trying to confirm and I get crickets. It's a long drive to Chester for me and wanted a confirmation before I made the trip. Crickets, and a half hour before our scheduled time, I decided to bail and took another option. My phone gets blown up basically telling me to take her off my contact list. After all the ghosting and long waits I was willing to make, she dumps me the first time I ghost her. I took her off my contacts list. I am finally tired of the waits, long drive, and even when I get to the room, stand there as she works through another 10 minutes of whatever on her phone. Also endured knock interruptions during my visit. Enough is enough. Though I do miss her petite body.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




