Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Rants, Raves & Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 994
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #904
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    Providers are simply trying to maximize profit, not entertain us. It's less about rates going up because of the economy or whatever and more about attitudes changing.

    MANY of us fondly remember the halcyon days of escorting in Portland where providers were happy to have a cadre of regulars and make fans of new guys they enjoyed hanging out with. It was relationship-building first, income second.

    Now, providers are simply there to make cash. They're not interested in having fun anymore.

    In my opinion, they're catering to the lowest common denominator (the guys who they love to complain about. Smell bad, are ill-mannered, push boundaries, etc.) and charging for it. They assume the time they spend with you might be bad, so they're charging as much as they can because why not. Even if you're a decent guy, if you really want to hit it, you'll pay.

    There are some providers who are realistic, but too many are here for business and little else. For me, it's not affordability, it's principle, so I steer clear of the ones who have GPS.

    I've chatted with tons of providers who have at least suggested to me what they make, aor I discern it from the conversation, nd the truth is they can make a ton of cash, and do. I'd say a lot of them make a lot more than most of the guys who see them. Generally, if they're smart with their money (spoiler: most aren't, at all) they wouldn't even be doing this long-term, but that's a different conversation for another time.
    Do you really think they are maximizing profit at these rates? You're hearing they are busy, but others hear they are slow. It could just be different sets of providers, I suppose. I truly don't get today's market. It's so different. It used to be strippers, escorts, cam girls, and girls on Seeking. Now we have those plus bikini baristas and onlyfans girls and AMPs. The SW market has expanded dramatically, on both the supply and demand side.

  2. #903
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickFoot  [View Original Post]
    The cost of everything is up, and just climbing. Tariffs are being passed onto consumers, taxes on the middle / lower class are increasing, energy prices are going up, wages remain stagnant while corporations with profitable income lay off employees.

    So in what world is anyone rewarding a GPS rate like this?

    Incall:

    (Outcalls 45 M & up).

    🌹200/ QV 300/ HH 400/45 M 600/ HR 800/90 M 1. 2 K /2 HR.

    Topics I hate discussing: ONLY offer what's listed, aboveBB Anything, BBBJ, CIM, BBFS, BNG, Bondage, CIM, COB, COF, DATO, DATY, DFK, Dominant, Facials, Fisting, FIV, Foot, French, Gagging, Greek, Group (4+), Kissing, LFK.

    But, hey, her likes:

    Some topics I like discussing Bisexuality, Bondage. Dirty Talk, Dominant. Duos. Foot. Humiliation / Disrespect. Massaging. Overnight. Photography. Spanking, Sugar Baby.

    I suppose we could all reach out to her and show some "Humiliation / Disrespect" in relation to her lack of service and GPS rates?

    Two big issues with PDX. One is, what is up with the unreality of these rates? The second, who is thinking with their small head and enabling this behavior?
    There used to be a thread on the GPS board called Hookernomics pointing out the absurdity of some of the rates and policies of some providers and how they didn't make any sense from an economic standpoint. Like charging 200/ hh and 500/ hr. (Why not buy a hh twice?)

    I get the rates being high if guys are paying, but I have heard from provider friends that it's really really slow. If that's the case, why do they not reduce their rates to compete? The CT girls (total hotties that almost all offer BBBJ with CIM, BTW) undercut the 400/ hr girls by 20-40 bucks and are booked solid for a week, while the 4-500/ hr girls that don't do BB anything are bitching that they aren't getting bookings.

    Their pussy is not worth 600/ hr because that's what they want it to be worth, it's only worth what clients will pay.

    I saw a provider a few months back, said she'd been really busy the last few days I replied with "oh, that's great", and she said it's because she dropped her rates 50 bucks because we're all so cheap. I'd argue she found the right price in the market for her services, not that clients are cheap. I've also never gone back, her approach of calling clients cheap as I hand her the rate she was asking before she swallowed my dick was not a turn on.

  3. #902

    You're right, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickFoot  [View Original Post]
    The cost of everything is up, and just climbing. Tariffs are being passed onto consumers, taxes on the middle / lower class are increasing, energy prices are going up, wages remain stagnant while corporations with profitable income lay off employees.

    So in what world is anyone rewarding a GPS rate like this?

    Incall:

    (Outcalls 45 M & up).

    🌹200/ QV 300/ HH 400/45 M 600/ HR 800/90 M 1. 2 K /2 HR.

    Topics I hate discussing: ONLY offer what's listed, aboveBB Anything, BBBJ, CIM, BBFS, BNG, Bondage, CIM, COB, COF, DATO, DATY, DFK, Dominant, Facials, Fisting, FIV, Foot, French, Gagging, Greek, Group (4+), Kissing, LFK.

    But, hey, her likes:

    Some topics I like discussing Bisexuality, Bondage. Dirty Talk, Dominant. Duos. Foot. Humiliation / Disrespect. Massaging. Overnight. Photography. Spanking, Sugar Baby.

    I suppose we could all reach out to her and show some "Humiliation / Disrespect" in relation to her lack of service and GPS rates?

    Two big issues with PDX. One is, what is up with the unreality of these rates? The second, who is thinking with their small head and enabling this behavior?
    Providers are simply trying to maximize profit, not entertain us. It's less about rates going up because of the economy or whatever and more about attitudes changing.

    MANY of us fondly remember the halcyon days of escorting in Portland where providers were happy to have a cadre of regulars and make fans of new guys they enjoyed hanging out with. It was relationship-building first, income second.

    Now, providers are simply there to make cash. They're not interested in having fun anymore.

    In my opinion, they're catering to the lowest common denominator (the guys who they love to complain about. Smell bad, are ill-mannered, push boundaries, etc.) and charging for it. They assume the time they spend with you might be bad, so they're charging as much as they can because why not. Even if you're a decent guy, if you really want to hit it, you'll pay.

    There are some providers who are realistic, but too many are here for business and little else. For me, it's not affordability, it's principle, so I steer clear of the ones who have GPS.

    I've chatted with tons of providers who have at least suggested to me what they make, aor I discern it from the conversation, nd the truth is they can make a ton of cash, and do. I'd say a lot of them make a lot more than most of the guys who see them. Generally, if they're smart with their money (spoiler: most aren't, at all) they wouldn't even be doing this long-term, but that's a different conversation for another time.

  4. #901
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    We have grandma SaraFoxxx to thank for that. She's been stirring the pot on rates for a long time, according to several providers I've seen.
    I have 5 solids on my rotation, between Seattle and PDX that all are 300. If you are a good date it is not hard to get the number you want.

  5. #900
    There's something funny about complaining about stagnant wages while griping about women increasing their rates.

  6. #899

    GPS is growing

    The cost of everything is up, and just climbing. Tariffs are being passed onto consumers, taxes on the middle / lower class are increasing, energy prices are going up, wages remain stagnant while corporations with profitable income lay off employees.

    So in what world is anyone rewarding a GPS rate like this?

    Incall:

    (Outcalls 45 M & up).

    🌹200/ QV 300/ HH 400/45 M 600/ HR 800/90 M 1. 2 K /2 HR.

    Topics I hate discussing: ONLY offer what's listed, aboveBB Anything, BBBJ, CIM, BBFS, BNG, Bondage, CIM, COB, COF, DATO, DATY, DFK, Dominant, Facials, Fisting, FIV, Foot, French, Gagging, Greek, Group (4+), Kissing, LFK.

    But, hey, her likes:

    Some topics I like discussing Bisexuality, Bondage. Dirty Talk, Dominant. Duos. Foot. Humiliation / Disrespect. Massaging. Overnight. Photography. Spanking, Sugar Baby.

    I suppose we could all reach out to her and show some "Humiliation / Disrespect" in relation to her lack of service and GPS rates?

    Two big issues with PDX. One is, what is up with the unreality of these rates? The second, who is thinking with their small head and enabling this behavior?

  7. #898

    Addresses

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    It seems about 80% of alerts filed by providers on TNA claim some hobbyist is an "address collector".

    I do not, and never have, understood this. It seems like hobbyists are getting locations and then deciding not to follow through with an appointment, but the term "address collector" makes no sense to me.

    There have been plenty of times I've been chatting with a provider, and ask her general location. And she gives me her full address. There have been other times a provider tells me they're in SE, and the address is east-east.

    And sometimes, I've received the address and decided the travel wasn't worth my time. I never set an appointment with that provider, and I generally communicate that their location doesn't work for me, but I don't understand how having an address is alert-worthy. Nothing bad, wrong, or strange happens. (And no, nobody has ever filed an alert on me.).

    It seems to me many of these alerts are not really alert-worthy. Am I wrong?.
    100% agree. Providers sometimes have nothing better to do than to post alerts. And guess what? My actual physical address is available to anyone who wants to look it up online. I own real estate, and that is public information. Providers think just because I have a hotel name that I'm going to do something with that? Paleeez.

  8. #897

    The term "address collector"

    It seems about 80% of alerts filed by providers on TNA claim some hobbyist is an "address collector".

    I do not, and never have, understood this. It seems like hobbyists are getting locations and then deciding not to follow through with an appointment, but the term "address collector" makes no sense to me.

    There have been plenty of times I've been chatting with a provider, and ask her general location. And she gives me her full address. There have been other times a provider tells me they're in SE, and the address is east-east.

    And sometimes, I've received the address and decided the travel wasn't worth my time. I never set an appointment with that provider, and I generally communicate that their location doesn't work for me, but I don't understand how having an address is alert-worthy. Nothing bad, wrong, or strange happens. (And no, nobody has ever filed an alert on me.).

    It seems to me many of these alerts are not really alert-worthy. Am I wrong?

    I'm going to assume providers are generally concerned someone who has their address is going to do something unsavory, but how often does that happen? It seems to me that hobbyists get an address and then just change their mind about seeing a provider and there's nothing sketchy about it. Most of the alerts come down to "he got my address and then ghosted" - okay, AND?

    Maybe that's just me.

  9. #896

    STI freak out in the GPS board

    HPV apparently. I don't think he should see people if he knows he has it, but I guess the provider and others don't realize they have all had it, multiple times. If you fuck at all in a non monogamous relationship, you will get it. It's almost always without symptoms and clears on its own.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ntact.3076683/

    Calm the fuck down.

  10. #895

    STI freak out in the GPS board

    HPV apparently. I don't think he should see people if he knows he has it, but I guess the provider and others don't realize they have all had it, multiple times. If you fuck at all in a non monogamous relationship, you will get it. It's almost always without symptoms and clears on its own.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ntact.3076683/

    Calm the fuck down.

  11. #894

    Fijilaylayy Is Delulu lulu

    Check out fijilaylayy on the other board. She lists her rate $800/ hour and according to her "About" tab she hates "GFE and anything BB". But her ad said she really like "luxury". So I guess you give her a big wad of cash and then watch her eat an expensive dinner while she's on her phone the whole time?

    Good for her if she can get it but for that kind of coin I suspect there are (much) better options.

  12. #893

    They've been doing this for a long while

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTime1000  [View Original Post]
    I had a provider tell me others had actually messaged her telling her to raise her rates.

    I'm sticking at $$$ as well.
    We have grandma SaraFoxxx to thank for that. She's been stirring the pot on rates for a long time, according to several providers I've seen.

  13. #892
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    https://tryst.link/escort/summer-soprano

    Woah WTF, she charges by the pound?! 400 hr!?

  14. #891

    It's price fixing

    I had a provider tell me others had actually messaged her telling her to raise her rates.

    I'm sticking at $$$ as well.

  15. #890
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Than lay these bishes $500 an hour.
    There's been a big influx of brand-new accounts all asking for $500+/ hour. With no reviews or reviews from also brand-new hobbiest accounts So many of them that it seems like some kind of organized scam. Any provider asking more than $400/ hr is an automatic block for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape