Thread: Rants, Raves & Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 994
-
06-23-25 11:36 #889Senior Member

Posts: 765I'd rather jerk off
Than lay these bishes $500 an hour.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 11:06 #888Senior Member

Posts: 2035Not going to pay stupid prices
This is the result of greedy pussy on the GPS board, plus insecure guys that are not willing to say no and walk away.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
300 hour is my max.
I choose not to be part of the problem.
RESIST.
-
06-22-25 22:22 #887Senior Member

Posts: 1157Shit, rates are fucking crazy
All new gps hoes are asking 300 qv400 hhr500/600 hr WTF.
I've been saving up and seeing 150 hhr regulars, I remember when I was able to see a new hoe every week.
-
05-12-25 16:59 #886Regular Member

Posts: 22Yes, yesterday and today. Seems to have stopped now (obviously.)
Originally Posted by Zippy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-25 11:53 #885Senior Member

Posts: 765Database errors
Has anyone else been getting alot of database errors over the past few days?
-
05-07-25 10:29 #884Senior Member

Posts: 288Check out eccie for reviews, there's a few "high points" for local AMPs. Have fun!
Originally Posted by WestSidePunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-25 00:09 #883Senior Member

Posts: 236Well, good. I'll be in Albuquerque in a couple months.
Originally Posted by Jd058
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-25 20:45 #882Senior Member

Posts: 288You should check out Albuquerque if you want to see a lack of variety, LOL. The prices aren't terrible but there's almost nothing there, salem has more escorts, although the AMP scene would probably make most of you cry for joy. From what I can tell, there's about twice the AMPs for half the population and even the locals know they're basically full service joints, I saw a reddit post about how "AMPs.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
Are whorehouses and are the new brown bag to hide your bottle of liquor and make it legal to have in public" and I admit it made me chuckle.
-
05-05-25 20:30 #881Senior Member

Posts: 1873Yes
We all need to walk when the price is outlandish. Yes Phoenix and SD are more expensive than here. But the shear number of girls helps keep the supply of girls high and the demand is lower so the price is lower, Its all about value and what each of us thinks is the correct value to us. One guy can afford more others cannot. But we all like a good deal or feel like we got a good deal.
I do like reasonable service. I seem to miss the older days of the girls off the turnip truck who were looking to make some money after highschool days are gone, barely 18 year olds at massage places. Oh the good days of early internet.
Have a great day. Yes we should all tell the girl, I am just asking the price to see how much I am saving my self by doing it my self.
-
05-05-25 18:28 #880Senior Member

Posts: 2035Yet San Diego and probably Phoenix are more expensive to live in than portland. I think the GPS board yes TNA has a lot to do with this. The other part of the problem are insecure guys that are not willing to walk away.
RESIST.
Originally Posted by ********
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 17:58 #879Regular Member

Posts: 18California
Yes, I just got back from Southern California & it was much cheaper & best service ever. Definitely saving up & making trips down south.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 16:06 #878Senior Member

Posts: 1157I'm saving up and just seeing regulars, high rate, low service, fuck that. I'll probably do cross country fuck fest and get a better bang for my buck.
-
05-05-25 15:03 #877Senior Member

Posts: 1873Supply and demand
Yes Portland does have WHales and you cannot even go to most strip clubs as there are whales there also.
Yes Portland is a stupid city to monger in now. Street girls quote like 200+ for a BJ. OMG fuck off. I have not seen a bunch of the barely dressed ladies lately. They are just asking too much. Yes though Portland is a more expensive city. Housing and gas and groceries are more money. So the girls need more bucks to survive. Hard part is if they lowered the price a little they would make more.
But market forces will prevail. Each girl knows her price and what she can extract on a normal transaction. But you are right San Diego. Phoenix. Are a lot cheaper. Even vegas is better, Hope to visit Tropicana soon again now that the construction is done.
-
05-05-25 13:51 #876Senior Member

Posts: 453The 'scene' here seems to have been affected by tariffs, too
Prices seem to be going up. And without reason.
Originally Posted by BookOfMorty
[View Original Post]
I've taken the plunge on a few who I KNOW used to advertise for half of what they ask now, and the experience is the same or even more lackluster. Even non-pros are GPS like crazy.
At this point, it's almost worth sitting it out and avoiding all the BS. I'm not cheap, but I'm not stupid.
-
05-05-25 13:35 #875Senior Member

Posts: 135Are portland prices going up, going down or staying flat in general? What do people think?
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




