Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 13318
-
07-12-25 01:54 #12883Senior Member

Posts: 245Andi in Covington
Thanks to your posting about Andi, I reached out to her and arranged a blow and go. Pictures in ad are accurate, but don't hint at her perky breasts. True GFE, DFK. Took Directions well. CIM swallow. No complaints about how long I took. Sober. Room was modest but neat. I'm a smoker, so I don't know about her. On street parking was crowded.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
Comms were good, and she was ready at the appointed time.
I'm going back next week to sample FS.
Snob.
-
07-12-25 00:22 #12882Senior Member

Posts: 1053Haha
Yeah she is young and legit and not for everyone, so yes vetting is required. Most higher end girls (GFE / PSE) worth seeing require some sort of vetting. The low end girls who will see any John Hancock with a phone are not the ones you want.
Originally Posted by CapAmerica1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-25 22:39 #12881Regular Member

Posts: 3Has anyone seen Laney? Not much going on in NKY but looks decent
-
07-11-25 12:30 #12880Regular Member

Posts: 8She requires a selfie verification. Is it OK to ask the provider for a verification selfie? Still new to the game.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 18:44 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 174Cassandra
She is on FB today asking for $44 for her hotel room. I asked her "hintingly" why she was at a hotel and she replied that she was on her own and had no one to help her. I'm going to push the conversation but I'm sure she is probably UTR working.
Originally Posted by Vilnius
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 18:14 #12878Senior Member

Posts: 2246Baby Lizzy
Asian visiting Cincinnati area. Returns to active duty on Sunday 7/13. She is real. Was recently in Indy with GH agency. Has reviews on the oThER site (406206) and on here (search baby lizzy. Look for posts from Indy and Nashville). Phone on Tryst ad is the one to use not phone on her website.
https://tryst.link/escort/lizzybeauty-24 https://babylizzy.com/.
-
07-10-25 16:13 #12877Senior Member

Posts: 518Newgirl
I have a friend of mine that is getting into the business she is very beautiful' Her name is them PM me for her digits.
-
07-08-25 10:59 #12876Senior Member

Posts: 325Not sure
So, the face does look familiar, but I do not remember the context, even if I was sure that I recognized her from providing, which I am not. Is there an ad somewhere to check it against, or did this come up another way?
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-25 10:21 #12875Senior Member

Posts: 473Covington Andi
Ad is posted in Lexington but she is in Covington. Anyone have any valuable info? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...s/375853638489.
-
07-07-25 09:40 #12874Senior Member

Posts: 2246Asia Sister
Second try for this group to establish something in the area. Empty roster for several weeks now. https://asia-sister.com/.
-
06-21-25 19:38 #12873Senior Member

Posts: 331Tinyy Chocolate FAKE
Yep. Total fake. The picture is the middle is actually singer Kylah Shanae.
Originally Posted by LurkinGround
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 18:48 #12872Senior Member

Posts: 393Fake in my opinion
I google searched all three images. The middle one took me to a 6 scond video on Pinterest,. From there, with a bit more digging, I found an Instagram account from a girl in Queens, NY, that looks exactly like her! There is a photo of her on insta wearing the same outfit as the 3rd pic in her ad. Just a different picture, google image search came up blank on the 3rd one.
Originally Posted by JjSlim
[View Original Post]
Vibingwkylah.
-
06-20-25 18:16 #12871Senior Member

Posts: 331Tiny Chocalate
I am 99% sure that she is not real, but she is 99 lbs of "Exactly What I Like".
Anyone have any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/748372158599
-
06-19-25 20:42 #12870Senior Member

Posts: 170Been advertising for years now
I've tried to meet but her communication is horrible. We will have somthing set up then she goes silent for hours before she gets back to me. Tired of wasting my time.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 07:32 #12869Senior Member

Posts: 265Cassandra
You need to be more careful. The Facebook page you posted wasn't a work page, it had photos of her family. You can't Dox her anymore than she could dox you.
A2









Reply With Quote






