Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 334 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 4998
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4893

    Push2 Indulge Migration

    Quote Originally Posted by Push2  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I was hoping to make another trip to Indulge soon. Do you know why the club got shut down? I was led to believe it was one of the VERY few high quality clubs left on the Block.
    Happens all the time, actually. The way this has gone as far as when I started hitting the clubs, the girls started off at Club Harem, then went to Red Room before, then went to Indulge, and now are back to Red Room. I can't remember if they were at Chez Joey at one time, but yeah the migrations happen a lot. But yeah back to Red Room now. When you go though, ask when Rob the Bartender works. That guy is super cool and chill.

  2. #4892
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, Indulge shit down so the girls from there moved back to their origins, Red Room. So now, Red Room is the club which has white girls during day shift. Not sure what the demographic is during the night now though.
    Damn, I was hoping to make another trip to Indulge soon. Do you know why the club got shut down? I was led to believe it was one of the VERY few high quality clubs left on the Block.

  3. #4891

    Nichole

    Anyone know what happened to Nichole (tall Brunette) who use to work at Red Room. Heard somewhere that she enlisted? Is that true?

  4. #4890

    Indulge, Red Room Migration

    Just a heads up, Indulge shit down so the girls from there moved back to their origins, Red Room. So now, Red Room is the club which has white girls during day shift. Not sure what the demographic is during the night now though.

  5. #4889

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember Barbie that danced on the block, maybe the Pussy Cat Club? Don't know what ever happened to her.

    Be Safe.
    Behind bars last I checked.

  6. #4888

    Barbie

    Anybody remember Barbie that danced on the block, maybe the Pussy Cat Club? Don't know what ever happened to her.

    Be Safe.

  7. #4887

    Jaysinn and ShadowBK

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    No idea what we talking about anymore LOL. Thought we were talking about strippers.
    Tee hee, the context for the post you quoted me in was 'why the clubs are largely obsolete for me now (because they're dying). ' I now mainly find attractive girls in particular areas I frequent and have the Facebooks and Instagrams for the dancers I used to see so no need for the expensive club middle man.

    For those of you with my number or who PM'ed me, I'm not saying you have to go to PA, I'm saying you can go mainly to Indulge Dayshift and ask for Rob the white bartender who usually works Thursday and Sunday and some other days I don't remember off the top of my head (and some bartenders at Pussycat All day or Circus Nightshift from Monday-Thursday) show them the pics, and they can tell you when they last saw the girls I sent. They have them on Facebook too. A lot of the doormen know them as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    I remember now: The Hustler Club was the last Block club I visited, and that was almost 6 years ago. But I do remember getting a LD at one of shadier clubs before, but the girl kept their top too. Either it was Pussycat or Harlem. Lap dances used to be topless at Hustler's before 2013.
    Might also be dancer preferences. Back in 2017-2018 I know I had absolutely out of this world lapdances in Harem, Pussycat, and Red Room. They were completely nude particularly at Pussycat and Red Room because of how the LD areas are set up behind a low blocking wall. My favorite dancer on the block, a semi-thick (think Demi Lavoto's 2025 bod) blonde who goes by Zoey (or maybe top 3 along with this dirty blonde from PA and a thin brunette in Harford County) was the absolute shiznit!! Kills me that she ruined her face getting collagen injections and I'm not a huge fan of her tattoo sleeve now. That girl used to be golden! Great times. Red Room's demographics have changed now BTW. But I mean should you go ask the dancers how much they take off and ask the bartenders about rules or even how much each particular dancer takes off before you pay.

  8. #4886

    Hustler Club

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    Probably Bottoms Up, Chez Joeys, or the now Defunct Hustlers Club. There are like 8 clubs on the block with different rules.
    I remember now: The Hustler Club was the last Block club I visited, and that was almost 6 years ago. But I do remember getting a LD at one of shadier clubs before, but the girl kept their top too. Either it was Pussycat or Harlem. Lap dances used to be topless at Hustler's before 2013.

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    I have not been on the block since 2020 and I was curious did they ever replace Hustler club with something else or it's just empty?
    Hustler's was turned into a urban aka black strip club called Foreplay around 3 years ago, but they closed down over 2 years ago after a shoot out in late Jan 2023 that led to Baltimore City revoking their alcohol license according to TUSCL, which has a link to Baltimore City liquor license hearing for the club. The owner is not interested in reopening unless he gets his alcohol license. Hasn't reopened since.

  9. #4885
    I have not been on the block since 2020 and I was curious did they ever replace Hustler club with something else or it's just empty?

  10. #4884
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    Takoma Park, Alexandria Va, Dundalk (and Pigtown Baltimore).
    No idea what we talking about anymore LOL.

    Thought we were talking about strippers.

  11. #4883

    Topless vs. Top

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    Last time I had a LD at a Block Club (can't remember which, it was many years ago) the dancer kept her top.
    Probably Bottoms Up, Chez Joeys, or the now Defunct Hustlers Club. There are like 8 clubs on the block with different rules.

  12. #4882
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    Indulge.

    Red Room.

    Pussycat.

    Norma Jeans.

    (And Haven Place though they lack an official lapdance area so you have to finagle it).

    All allow topless lapdances.

    Bottoms Up and Chez Joey used to though I haven't been in forever.
    Last time I had a LD at a Block Club (can't remember which, it was many years ago) the dancer kept her top.

  13. #4881

    Roosterboy. A Synopsis of my Methods

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    Otherwise good tips on the block and their demographic makeups. I'll indeed start with Haven then. No need to show your hand but any leads on tracking down better quality UTRs? You initially find them on one of the main sites?
    Read your whole Kink Club post, you're a funny man (Would have been interesting if you called her Phyllis when you saw her the second time). But honestly, not my scene.

    To be honest, my thing is gathering prettier Sugar Baby quality girls (like in the WYP / SA. What's Your Price / Seeking Arrangement threads), but by going to areas where they aren't necessarily exposed to the Sugaring culture if you will.

    So what I do, is go to the Streetwalker Threads (yuck, I know) in each area I plan to frequent, get a general idea of the what area I'll be going to by reading a bunch of posts and gathering street names and boundaries, go to the areas wait and observe (working remotely and having a hotspot helps immensely) and if I see things that please the eye try to strike up a conversation while paying them bits of cash to talk. Remember hot poor girls exist too. Many times I keep about 6-8 $10 bills on me because often times the women I observe will be going to dealers or friends so having bits of cash on hand to pay them off helps too (granted, I haven't ever become a target for robbery yet). Talking directly to the friends and dealers too has worked out in my favor as well. A lot of the times they tell me about the girls and text me about whos's who. The weird and frustrating dynamic is that theyre often the ones who 'give the girls permission' to speak after I've paid the dealers / friends. Usually a good $10-$15 is enough to get permission. But man in the areas I mentioned (literally in order from having the hottest girls. Takoma Park, Alexandria Va, Dundalk, Pigtown Baltimore) a lot of these guys have been solid, but I do have to say the process came with a bunch of refinement. Morrell Park Baltimore has tons of hot girls too, but most do the girlfriend-boyfriend thing which inevitably means you deal with guys who are quick to get violent (and girls who love the violent types) so I stay away from there.

  14. #4880

    MILF Mellissa

    Anyone remember Mell. MILF type blonde. With tats. I heard a rumor she started doing private outcasts. Any salt to this claim?

  15. #4879
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    You're actually schooling me. I forgot about Kink clubs but surmised that they would largely be a rip off due to having to pay high membership fees and I'm sure not many people attend them, but I'd never heard of Red Velvet. Interesting.

    To be honest, the block itself is very black oriented, and you get white girls at certain times of day I posted about before. While I do have a good time at Haven which is pretty far from the block and has a like 65% white girls and 35% black, I pretty much stick to my UTRs between Alexandria Va, Takoma Park Md, Baltimore, and Dundalk MD.
    Yeah they probably are but mostly because the other patrons aren't quite as attractive as the ladies we normally go to the clubs / massage parlours for. Pricing-wise I once justified it once I realized that even the high price was less than 1 massage + extras, or a handful of dances at the club. And from what I saw I think your local kink club is cheaper than Jax's. If anyone wants to go people-watching at the kink club, hit me up.

    I found an old review of the last one I went to: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...034&viewfull=1#post5687034.

    Otherwise good tips on the block and their demographic makeups. I'll indeed start with Haven then. No need to show your hand but any leads on tracking down better quality UTRs? You initially find them on one of the main sites?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape