Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 4998
-
06-14-25 19:38 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 441Nightshift Club
The biggest problems with Nightshift from prior experiences is the lack of girls (who are often busy with customers), and the parking lot. On the plus side it's the only club I can think of in Baltimore that allows topless lap dances in the lap dance area.
-
06-13-25 23:05 #4862Senior Member

Posts: 703Try West Virginia and Arkansas.
Originally Posted by CaptainWillard
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-25 20:42 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 240Pittsburgh, Northern Virginia, and DC are worse. The Block Takeout
Bro. Pittsburgh and Northern Va are wayyy worse, or at least were. I remember back in 2016 going to 2 clubs, the only clubs listed in Pitt at the time, girls danced fully dressed on an Island stage 10 feet away from patrons and when talking to them, precious, customers had to stay 4 ft away. Northern Va is like a priss fest with tons of rules, high expenses, and no fun -- read their thread too -- No thanks. DC's white oriented clubs are expensive and if I remember non-nude with no play. This thread itself lets many know that right on the block, at the very least, there is play to be had at like $230 minimum inside the clubs (I'm not spending that much anymore though I'm in good with many bartenders and door guys so I can save).
Originally Posted by CaptainWillard
[View Original Post]
But on the block the name if the game is takeout!!
And as I've said many times, I usually have a great time at Haven Place partially because its so much less expensive.
To me the best club in Baltimore is Haven Place, but it can be hit or miss. It's cheap and 4 out of 7 days a week they have young attractive girls after 9:30 pm and its cheap especially compared to other clubs.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
The Block generally along the South Side clubs which are right next to each other, has 2 levels of games to play. You walk in with about $65 bucks on you, some bartenders will let you talk to the girls for like 20 seconds before you buy her a drink ($25 lady's drink), you ask if she either goes to the back room or if she's ever open to coming with customers (some girls say no, some girls lie and say yes, some actually do come so you're gambling). If you pull the trigger and are into takeout, tip her 1's as you speak to her and when you're like $10-15 in you attempt to exchange numbers (preferably have a text now or burner number on hand) and assure that when you call she'll show you her phone rings and agree to meet outside the club after her shift. If it rings give her an extra $10/$20 and hope she's actually serious about meeting. Some come some ditch. If you're only looking for stuff in the club, you're looking at $180 minimum for the VIP on the block, then you tip the girl on top of that. When you talk to her before you pull that trigger you need to ask what she allows before you spend that money. A few girls, though the minority, are hustlers. Sometimes tipping the bartenders and door guys $10/$20 a few times over during multiple visits helps out in your game too.
-
06-13-25 09:37 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 231What's good in Baltimore?
Thanks for the warning. If that's the case, what is Baltimore good for if I'm just going to be there for a few days? From Jax here, and I like our clubs too much to I'll probably skip the ones over there.
Originally Posted by CaptainWillard
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 02:20 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 84Over the past several years I've taken trips to Myrtle Beach, Jacksonville, Tampa, and Dallas and I can say in full confidence I think Maryland has by far the worst clubs in the country.
Originally Posted by MBLocal
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-25 00:15 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 703Nah. You haven't traveled much if you think nightshift is that bad LOL.
Originally Posted by MBLocal
[View Original Post]
It's prob the worst / bottom 5-10 in MD. But miles ahead of some clubs I've been to in other states.
-
06-11-25 01:09 #4857Regular Member

Posts: 24Think of the worst club you've ever been too and then lower your expectations.
Originally Posted by YouKnowWho79
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-25 19:37 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 240Gold club is nude
Gold club is nude.
Originally Posted by MetPage
[View Original Post]
Its also likely the most expensive club in the city.
-
06-10-25 08:19 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 49Nightshift
Is it any good these days?
-
06-10-25 03:08 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 84Yes, the girls can go all nude at Mcdoogals and Fantasies but not all of them do. Mcdoogals does have private rooms but the few times I've gone in there it's been disappointing. The girl didn't do what she said she would or one time she just kept bugging me to use an app to give her even more money! I hear they have cameras now so that isn't good either. I have seen some posts in the past where a lot of fun has been had, but unfortunately that hasn't been my experience.
Originally Posted by MetPage
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 16:25 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 120Baltimore City clubs = fully nude.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
Baltimore County clubs = topless / pasties.
Ann Arundel County = I believe fully nude.
Clubs in the city like Penthouse, the Ritz Cabaret, NightShift and the around The Block are all fully nude.
Clubs in the county like Gold Club, Mill Stream Inn, Excape, and others are topless / pastie clubs.
McDoogles and Fantasies are also nude as well.
-
06-05-25 11:36 #4852Senior Member

Posts: 835I am fairly new to area have not been to a strip club in the area yet. Are they all just topless? Or are their any full nude? I know some back in my area they are just bikini but still call them strip clubs.
-
06-05-25 03:17 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 240Push2
Push2,
That's unfortunate. Glad Indulge, which has white girl during day shift (IIRC you were looking for white girls -- I'm too sleepy to reread everything), managed to tickle your fancy.
Stinks to hear that Circus went back to its lackluster roots during both day and night now. What happened when Club Harem closed was that many of those girls, most of whom lived in PA, bounced around Pussycat (night and day), Indulge (day), and more recently Circus (night). I guess they've completely left Circus. I went to Indulge on a Thursday and Saturday dayshift 2 months ago around 5 pm and they only had 1 dancer both days which was unusual.
But for you and others reading if you usually want young white girls with some fun (keep in mind the last time I went to the clubs was in late March):
Indulge Dayshift after about 4 pm (but its expensive).
Pussycat Day and Night after 4 pm and after 10 pm (expensive).
Haven Place after about 10 pm (way cheaper -- Friday-Saturday used to be the best).
If you want attractive white girls with no / rare fun / even more expensive:
Xscape.
Gold Club.
Fantasies Club.
Penthouse Club.
Goddess.
Millstream Inn.
Christina's.
McDoogal's.
-
05-04-25 19:50 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 39The Block Day 3
Hit up the Block for the third time within the last 2-3 weeks (second Visit this week however). This time on a Thursday night. Checked out 4 clubs, Circus, Red Room, Chez Joey, and Indulge.
1. Circus:
Again not much going on. Mostly white girls and I think a couple of AA. None were to my liking. Damn shame since I've tried both dayshift and nightshift multiple times here on different days and STILL left disappointed. Might need to take a break from here for a while. If only I had visited "The Block" 5-10 years ago pre-Covid before it started a gradual decline. The bartender and a couple of the girls definitely confirmed that I missed the "Prime Years" of the Circus Club and things were WAAAAAYYY more crazy (in a both good and bad way LOL) before COVID hit and would have absolutely enjoyed myself more. Such a damn shame and disappointment. So. On to the next one.
2. Red Room.
No cover. All AFAM (one even had HUGE titties that hung to her stomach. If only her body was a bit more slim and not as chunky). Was somewhat tempted to try her even though she was a bit lacking in the body shape department. Decided to save my money and stay on the lookout for something better. Dick discipline is crucial to ensure you get the most bang for your buck and not have any regrets when the post-nut clarity takes over LMAO.
3. Chez Joey.
Again no cover. Walked into a narrow room. Again all AFAM but this time none had big titties unfortunately so I barely stayed for a few minutes before bouncing. Thought about trying the Red Room again to see the dancer with big tits but again. Dick discipline. Fortunately it seems like once again Indulge was able to salvage the night.
4. Indulge.
Just like my previous visit to the Block the Indulge club was able to actually salvage the trip and provide me with a good time to the point where I was able to leave the Block in a pretty good mood. Tried to see if Unique from first visit at Indulge would be there again, but Unfortunately she wasn't. Oh well. Fortunately I Met this one dancer named Blossom. She was AA mixed with something and stood at about 5'4. Nice large breasts too! Spent about $300 total for a private VIP session. Did not leave disappointed. She got fully nude and grinded her pussy on my lap. Did some stick shifting, groping etc. She gladly let me suck on her titties and spent quite a bit of time sucking and playing with them funbags. Continued to play and explore her body much to my delight. Fingered her pussy through her thong and she then took it off and spread it wide open for me to get a good look at it as she laid back. Put my face down there (I did NOT put my mouth on it!) and was happy to know she smelled fresh and clean down there. Got her number also so I can hit her up the next time she is working. Once again Indulge Club for the win.
-
05-01-25 03:36 #4849Senior Member

Posts: 240Circus Day and Night
Like other clubs there are 2 levels of management.
Originally Posted by Push2
[View Original Post]
Dayshift girls can be summed up with the word: drugs.
Nightshift girls are much more healthy and pretty.
I'm not paying 180 for the VIP+ the girls tip.
Saw you posted about going in the day again. Take the advice given bro.










Reply With Quote




