Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 4998
-
06-20-25 00:36 #4878Senior Member

Posts: 239Jaysinn and Daedelus
Not necessarily. I mentioned that at times I've gone to the block and at some clubs that usually had prettier girls, sometimes I went in only to see ghost towns. But a friend on the forum asked me to send him pics. Figured I might as well send some to dudes I've had good interactions with so shoot me a PM and I'll send you some too.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
Takoma Park, Alexandria Va, Dundalk (and Pigtown Baltimore). Been trying to get some dudes here to go with me to Takoma (so I could save on my car mileage LOL -- Looking at you Mumford LOL). So far I've been able to split recon with PoonWrangler in Va, but I'm picky and only take on Civi looking girls.
Originally Posted by Daedelus
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 11:20 #4877Senior Member

Posts: 243And where would that be?
Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 09:41 #4876Senior Member

Posts: 239Roosterboy. Hmmm
You're actually schooling me. I forgot about Kink clubs but surmised that they would largely be a rip off due to having to pay high membership fees and I'm sure not many people attend them, but I'd never heard of Red Velvet. Interesting.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
To be honest, the block itself is very black oriented, and you get white girls at certain times of day I posted about before. While I do have a good time at Haven which is pretty far from the block and has a like 65% white girls and 35% black, I pretty much stick to my UTRs between Alexandria Va, Takoma Park Md, Baltimore, and Dundalk MD.
-
06-19-25 09:31 #4875Senior Member

Posts: 239CaptainWillard. Delilah's
Yeah bro Delilah's has a pretty awesome rep. Locations all across Jersey and PA. TBH Jersey is by far my favorite state to go to clubs and massage parlours. The Russian and Latina parlours and the Latina clubs in Jersey are freaking top notch. Great time at Delilah's in Tom's River in 2016 for me as well though I don't remember if Jersey had like a statewide policy on cameras in the back room. There used to be this seriously brazen club called XXXV which got busted but I believe it still operates. I never went but heard a ton of crazy stories. Oh I can't forget Bridgeport and Stamford Connecticut's Latin clubs I went to around that time too; EPIC!!
Originally Posted by CaptainWillard
[View Original Post]
Yeah man. Virginia is almost exclusively a massage parlour state, especially Northern Va, but they may change that up in the coming years.
Baltimore isn't bad. You're not likely to get carjacked to be honest but the flavor of the block is definitely "hood" oriented so I often saw arguments when I used to go. Haven is far removed from it, but meh, I've generally moved away from clubs anyway -- they're like an unwanted middle man.
-
06-19-25 08:46 #4874Senior Member

Posts: 703Never seen any girls above 5 on the civ scale at those places. Hence my opinion.
Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne
[View Original Post]
Maybe time has changed things since I last visited.
-
06-19-25 08:41 #4873Senior Member

Posts: 703Not here and not anytime soon. It would have to be decriminalized first. Then eventually legalized. It's all about money. As soon as govt gets their money they're good. But with legalized prostitution comes increased costs. Look at Nevada (outside Vegas).
Originally Posted by BobbiBrown1981
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 03:24 #4872Senior Member

Posts: 84Thanks for the reply. I've never been to Pittsburgh but I used to work with a girl who would go to a place in Philly called Delilas (probably spelled that wrong) and she said a lot of fun could be had, but again I never went there. I took a golf trip to Virginia Beach years ago and yes, the club we went to was awful, couldn't even tip the girls unless you put the money in a jar, we left after one drink. I don't travel into Baltimore anymore as I'd rather not take a chance on getting carjacked or shot, and used to visit Night Shift and Gold Club but since the bridge went down don't feel like dealing with going through the always backed up tunnels. I stick to the girls on Eros.com these days, yes it's expensive but those South American girls are beautiful and ready to please for enough money. Yes, it's not cheap but at least it's stress free and I know what I'm going to get.
Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 00:04 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 231Thanks man, extremely helpful advice. I'm getting the sense there's a real range of cubs to potentially visit. Probably my first night there I'll see if I can do a quick survey and spend a little bit of time in Haven Place and swing by the Block clubs as well. It's always tough to find good spots and not waste time and money when in a new and unfamiliar city for just a few days.
Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne
[View Original Post]
Anything else worth hitting up besides some of the clubs (maybe) in Baltimore? I skimmed stg but most of the ads didn't look too attractive to me. Looks like there's some sort of kink club in town, and maybe a burlesque show at red velvet? Any other avenues to having a good time that I'm missing?
-
06-17-25 15:53 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 239JaySinn. You can find Dimes Bro
Yeah bro they're def dying. Fortunately there still tend to be 8's and above Civi girls that come through pretty often, but what gets at me is that the extremely attractive PA girls stopped coming down (they used to dance here because they didn't want anyone back home to recognize them).
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
Fortunately for me, I make sure to collect numbers, Facebooks, Instagrams, and OnlyFuns cause I prepped for just this scenario (clubs dying). It made the clubs largely obsolete for me anyway. But, if you know where in the DMV to go, you can find young dime pieces, who unfortunately hang around dealers, but are smoking hot!! I literally mean 8's and above Civi Scale.
-
06-17-25 01:41 #4869Banned Member

Posts: 160When in Rome, my friend. You may not consider these strip clubs, but this is what it is now. It's not going to have a dramatic reversal because politicians want these clubs to die out. The best case scenario is that there is a push to legalize prostitution and these clubs transform into highly regulated brothels.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 17:03 #4868Senior Member

Posts: 703No judgement. Well maybe a little. But I do not consider these spots as real strip clubs.
Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne
[View Original Post]
They're in a category of their own.
These "clubs" are to strip clubs what street walkers are to escorts.
Bottom of the barrel. If that's your thing, all the power to you.
Cheap drinks, cheap women.
When most people think strip clubs, they don't think of places like this.
Just my opinion.
I agree with others tho. The block is dead. Just zombies left over.
The entire industry is dying. Some never recovered from the pandemic.
Some are still trying.
-
06-16-25 12:17 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 320Nightshift
I found night shift so long ago just saying this. They had female mud wrestling a clear mud so you could see on Wednesday that place was pack. One ***** grabbing another by her shoulder the other hand in the puss for grip to body slam her. This is back when they had a circular bar and the strippers would keep crawling around the bar never a bad seat in the house. To me that place is a joke sense they remodel. It was dumppy looking but safe and perfect thanks to you Gary.
Originally Posted by BabyRuth
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 09:42 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 95Block
Went down around 6 yesterday. Most places were closed. Places that were open had like two girls max.
Feel like the block is officially dead. Miss the days 10-15 years ago when you could find half a dozen hotties to fuck in a back room any day of the week.
-
06-15-25 14:05 #4865Regular Member

Posts: 19Re. Nightshift
There lapdances were all nude in the past, and much fun was had.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 11:46 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 239Topless Dances
Indulge.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
Red Room.
Pussycat.
Norma Jeans.
(And Haven Place though they lack an official lapdance area so you have to finagle it).
All allow topless lapdances.
Bottoms Up and Chez Joey used to though I haven't been in forever.








Reply With Quote




