Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 10989
-
07-19-25 01:15 #10614Regular Member

Posts: 5Lol
I have thae same question. I see her all over the sites and am in disbelief that she's out there. Guess something for everyone!
Originally Posted by SnJn909
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 13:54 #10613Regular Member

Posts: 22Just for fun inquiry
https://tryst.link/escort/fromthisnight
Curious if there's actually people in here who has come in contact with this HazMat Biodegraded piece of rubbish? LOL.
-
07-11-25 06:56 #10612Senior Member

Posts: 1301Big titties
Nope. Not my thing, but I know it is for some here. GL!
Originally Posted by DavidBla
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 17:26 #10611Senior Member

Posts: 5120For example, photos used in the Hawaii advertisement appear in an advertisement for "Supermodel Blair" in New York City, with a different phone number than in the Hawaii advertisement; in an advertisement for "Raven" in New York City, with a different phone number than in the Hawaii advertisement; on some Russian or Romanian website; in an advertisement for "Exclusive Playmate Extraordinaire" in Dallas, Texas, with a different phone number than in the Hawaii advertisement; in an advertisement for "Gretha" in Dallas, Texas, with a different phone number than in the Hawaii advertisement; in an advertisement for "Exquisite Extraordinaire Starlet" in Las Vegas, Nevada, with a different phone number than in the Hawaii advertisement; etc.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
Here's another point. The advertisement for Hawaii is entitled "Top Model American Edition". I think that title may have been used by the advertiser to make it seem that the advertiser was connected to the television series "America's Next Top Model," but the advertisement presents no evidence in support of any supposed connection.
-
07-09-25 22:23 #10610Senior Member

Posts: 299Should have a thread for "Smilely verified". I think that would be more helpful.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-25 19:15 #10609Senior Member

Posts: 5120Mongers might want to use some caution on this one, especially if any advance payment is requested by the advertiser. If you Google each individual photo in that Hawaii advertisement, "exact match" photos are produced for other provider advertisements (or purported provider advertisements) for various mainland locations, some using various different names and some with different phone numbers.
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
Note that the supposed "Supermodel Partner" referenced by the advertisement is not identified. Also note the arrogant and defensive tone of "If you doubt my authenticity, you are not welcome here".
Remember, the words "Eros Verified" don't really mean much. Eros itself says: "The content of all ads appearing on one or more Eros Guide related websites is provided by independent advertisers who are solely responsible for such content including, without limitation, all text and images. The ads are provided for informational purposes only. We do not control, supervise, verify, investigate, authenticate or endorse any of the content, information, materials, communications or representations posted on our websites. We assume no responsibility or liability for any content, including, without limitation, the accuracy, completeness, or truthfulness of the ads". Additionally: "Please, be aware that the term 'Verified' does not mean that Eros Guide has reviewed or confirmed any licensure or permits issued to the Advertiser. You further acknowledge and agree that other than as set forth herein, the Websites do not screen any Users or Advertisers of the Websites, has no control over their actions and makes no representations or warranties with respect to the character, veracity, age, health or any other attribute of Users of the Websites, including any person who places Advertisements in the Websites. You further acknowledge that You understand that other than as set forth herein, we do not screen, endorse, monitor, control, investigate, supervise any advertisements or communications submitted to the Websites by third-party licensees, advertisers, or Users for electronic dissemination through the Websites. All Users of the Websites are therefore cautioned and advised to use their own judgment to evaluate all advertisements and other communications available at or through the use of the Websites prior to purchasing goods and / or services described at the Websites or otherwise responding to any communication at the Websites". Plus: "Eros cannot and does not make any guarantees or warranties that either (a) the advertiser in the pictures on any particular ad will be the same individual who provides any services arranged between an advertiser and yourself, (b) that any of the text, including the name of the advertiser, or stats that appear on an advertisement, are accurate or truthful. Eros does not endorse the services of any particular advertiser".
-
07-09-25 16:44 #10608Senior Member

Posts: 193She looks good, did you sample?
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 09:45 #10607Senior Member

Posts: 1301Tig ol' bitties
For you big tittie fiends. GL!
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/8734332.htm?cat=1
-
07-05-25 08:02 #10606Senior Member

Posts: 40How did you manage this?
Been trying to connect with her! She keeps changing dates! Congratulations! Yeah, she's pretty amazing.
Originally Posted by NoOne3274
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 07:37 #10605Regular Member

Posts: 8Kiko amazing
Got to meet with this beauty. All I can say is WOW. What a body she has. Tall and slim. https://tryst.link/escort/keiko-minami.
-
06-24-25 16:09 #10604Senior Member

Posts: 124Does she look like the pics and how old would you say she is?
Originally Posted by CoryTyson
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 13:41 #10603Regular Member

Posts: 25Emma
She use to post on BP from time to time. Her pics got me curious one day so I hit her up. She texts me the address and she gives me her apt #. I go upstairs and a fine young girl opens the door for me. She had thick black hair, dark features, nice lips, curvy, and stood about 5'6. She was pretty but nothing I never had before. Pussy was okay. I ate that pussy till she was pulling the back of my head. I fuck her mish, then doggy, then finish off mish. I layed out the good dick and it was obvious because she looked confused, nervous and out of breath when we finished. She rushed to get me a napkin to wipe off and I told her to slow down LOL. She laughed because she knew I read her body language. We had some small talk after that. I told her about my job and she tells me she will be here until the 30th. Oh well. Hopefully I'll see her again.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../13212116.html
-
06-20-25 00:26 #10602Senior Member

Posts: 1301Scam
You want legit go for the well known big name escorts or stick to the massage parlors or businesses of that sort. You go with unknown indies and you might as well give away your money. GL!
Originally Posted by DashingD
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 22:55 #10601Regular Member

Posts: 3https://theeroticreviewes.com/reviews-natalie-hart/
This young lady caught my eye. I can't find any reviews on her number, but she seems genuinely thick. Has anyone given her a shot and can talk about it?
-
06-19-25 07:45 #10600Senior Member

Posts: 200New here
Hey why'all I'm new here from LA.
Is it normal for all the girls to ask for deposit before meeting? 90% of the girls I've messaged have asked this, wondering if it's the norm. Cause back in LA deposit beforehand means definite scam. And I've fallen victim before, not trying to again.
Trying to find where the legit providers are. Any help appreciated ty.












Reply With Quote




