Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 111 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 1653
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1488
    Quote Originally Posted by Abn75  [View Original Post]
    I'm a Lansing area guy and was disappointed with the offerings so did a Jackson search on STG. The results made me think that Jax has it all over Lansing! LOL.
    Check Detroit or Toledo.

  2. #1487

    The grass is always greener.

    Quote Originally Posted by Estreeter  [View Original Post]
    Are there any decent providers in Jackson these days? It feels like it's never been this bad. I'd prefer to stay local but may have to start looking at Lansing and Ann Arbor instead.
    I'm a Lansing area guy and was disappointed with the offerings so did a Jackson search on STG. The results made me think that Jax has it all over Lansing! LOL.

  3. #1486

    Anyone?

    Are there any decent providers in Jackson these days? It feels like it's never been this bad. I'd prefer to stay local but may have to start looking at Lansing and Ann Arbor instead.

  4. #1485

    Car sex

    Can anyone recommend a safe location for car sex in the Spring Arbor area? Thanks in advance.

  5. #1484
    Quote Originally Posted by CFive  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I'll go check her out. Does she doing anything bare?
    I have never asked cause I don't like to gamble but menu says BBJ.

  6. #1483

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBanger69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Molly a lot she is a lot of fun and is always in control of her partner I haven't seen her and bee yet but have seen her with other partners and it's always one heck of a good time even better when she has had a few drinks on her LOL.
    Thanks, I'll go check her out. Does she doing anything bare?

  7. #1482

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by CFive  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you seen Molly or her duo partner Bee. She has been on STG for ever.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/390318901152

    Thanks.

    -C5.
    I have seen Molly a lot she is a lot of fun and is always in control of her partner I haven't seen her and bee yet but have seen her with other partners and it's always one heck of a good time even better when she has had a few drinks on her LOL.

  8. #1481

    Molly & Bee

    Have any of you seen Molly or her duo partner Bee. She has been on STG for ever.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/390318901152

    Thanks.

    -C5.

  9. #1480
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr517  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed several months ago that she's a bit stinky.

  10. #1479

  11. #1478

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion2014  [View Original Post]
    Looks nice must be TGTBT!
    It's been awhile since I have seen her but was a regular when she was in Adrian and Hudson great bbj skills takes it all like a champ not sure how she is now it's been 6 months since I have seen her.

  12. #1477
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSeeks  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a bunch of us took your advice and now your mailbox is full.
    Empty now.

  13. #1476
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    I have given her stellar reviews in the past and then the candy use changes that.

    A word to the wise fellow mongers she is NOT to be trusted!!

    She will come up with sob stories about everything under the sun.

    Way to much to post a novel here but if you want more info DM me.
    Looks like a bunch of us took your advice and now your mailbox is full.

  14. #1475

    Mandy

    I have given her stellar reviews in the past and then the candy use changes that.

    A word to the wise fellow mongers she is NOT to be trusted!!

    Don't play if you can't afford the loss is the golden rule.

    She will come up with sob stories about everything under the sun.

    Way to much to post a novel here but if you want more info DM me.

    Take this as a friendly warning brothers. DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK ON HER and definitely DO NOT TRUST HER!

    Be safe. Be smarter than me. JK.

  15. #1474
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthRider247  [View Original Post]
    Do you make 200 an hour? ..
    I don't. But my vocation isn't fucking random men for money. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape