Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 1653
-
07-08-25 19:53 #1488Regular Member

Posts: 150Check Detroit or Toledo.
Originally Posted by Abn75
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-25 18:28 #1487Senior Member

Posts: 71The grass is always greener.
I'm a Lansing area guy and was disappointed with the offerings so did a Jackson search on STG. The results made me think that Jax has it all over Lansing! LOL.
Originally Posted by Estreeter
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 09:27 #1486Senior Member

Posts: 201Anyone?
Are there any decent providers in Jackson these days? It feels like it's never been this bad. I'd prefer to stay local but may have to start looking at Lansing and Ann Arbor instead.
-
06-27-25 08:11 #1485Senior Member

Posts: 179Car sex
Can anyone recommend a safe location for car sex in the Spring Arbor area? Thanks in advance.
-
06-26-25 11:18 #1484Senior Member

Posts: 121I have never asked cause I don't like to gamble but menu says BBJ.
Originally Posted by CFive
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 16:09 #1483Senior Member

Posts: 65Molly
Thanks, I'll go check her out. Does she doing anything bare?
Originally Posted by TheBanger69
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 15:41 #1482Senior Member

Posts: 121Molly
I have seen Molly a lot she is a lot of fun and is always in control of her partner I haven't seen her and bee yet but have seen her with other partners and it's always one heck of a good time even better when she has had a few drinks on her LOL.
Originally Posted by CFive
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 15:01 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 65Molly & Bee
Have any of you seen Molly or her duo partner Bee. She has been on STG for ever.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/390318901152
Thanks.
-C5.
-
06-19-25 01:01 #1480Regular Member

Posts: 8I dreamed several months ago that she's a bit stinky.
Originally Posted by Mr517
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 00:39 #1479Senior Member

Posts: 71Quinn
Any positive reviews for Quinn?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/000241939695
-
06-09-25 11:15 #1478Senior Member

Posts: 121She's legit
It's been awhile since I have seen her but was a regular when she was in Adrian and Hudson great bbj skills takes it all like a champ not sure how she is now it's been 6 months since I have seen her.
Originally Posted by Fusion2014
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 20:31 #1477Senior Member

Posts: 514Empty now.
Originally Posted by RobertSeeks
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 20:08 #1476Senior Member

Posts: 181Looks like a bunch of us took your advice and now your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-25 06:38 #1475Senior Member

Posts: 514Mandy
I have given her stellar reviews in the past and then the candy use changes that.
A word to the wise fellow mongers she is NOT to be trusted!!
Don't play if you can't afford the loss is the golden rule.
She will come up with sob stories about everything under the sun.
Way to much to post a novel here but if you want more info DM me.
Take this as a friendly warning brothers. DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK ON HER and definitely DO NOT TRUST HER!
Be safe. Be smarter than me. JK.
-
05-30-25 10:51 #1474Senior Member

Posts: 975I don't. But my vocation isn't fucking random men for money. LOL.
Originally Posted by DarthRider247
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




