Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 607 1107 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31855

    K-Fan UTR ghosted me after 2hr one way drive time

    She sent some nice pics. Nice big titties, shaven pussy. Coms were okay by today standards.

    Set a time for this past Thursday (Juneteenth).

    Schedule the date and time day prior. Told her I was traveling from far east side of cbus. Yep the market is that bad everywhere!

    Gave her the 10 min (I'll be in area); she pushed back the playtime by an hour. I did arrive earlier. Said I made good time. I'll get something to drink and see ya scheduled time; unless ya can take me early.

    Get the text. I have to take a family member to the doc appointment. Sorry I forgot. Pushing back an hour!

    I really didn't have time as I had other appointments. I did say. Ya killing me. But sure, I want to see ya.

    Never heard back. Complete ghost. Checked messages this morning. Still nothing.

    Thanks so much for the referral K-fan; no judgement zone.not t ya fault.

    So if ya decide to move forward, understand she ghosted me with the long travel time.

    I explicitly explained I had close to 4 hour drive time (roundtrip) and had other appointments in cbus.

    Maybe another chance. Still undecided.

    Blue's recommendation: proceed with extreme caution. She could be a serial ghoster; "cold feet" or whatever reason!

    I'm hopefully she will reach out and make things right with me. I also hope she is okay.

    I did stop and see Lady Shay on way out of town. She has a strangely parked RV for incall. Milking table has defientally seen better days.

    Got a nice milking and eventually bent her over and fucked her from behind. Decent time. Not sure I would visit again .

    Never experienced a milking table but wanted to see what it was like.

    Bucket list. Checked off. Shay took a good pounding bent over the counter. Finished in her mouth.

    Blue🔵

    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    She's short thick not fat 45 yo but brand new to the game and open menu. I have digits if interested.

  2. #31854

    Dawn ETF read the last review!


  3. #31853

    New UTR. Interested

    I'm interested if you can dm me her info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    She's short thick not fat 45 yo but brand new to the game and open menu. I have digits if interested.

  4. #31852

    Blue would love to sample the goods.

    Blue be in town tomorrow around lunchtime.

    I'd give her a try. Been doing this a long time. I surely know how to treat a utr or sugar baby.

    Send me contact please.

    Blue 🔵

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyQuick  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is full. Can you dm me the info.

  5. #31851

    Blue would like to try her out.

    Blue would love to try her out. I'll be in your town tomorrow around lunch time.

    Looking for some fun.

    Blue🔵.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    She's short thick not fat 45 yo but brand new to the game and open menu. I have digits if interested.

  6. #31850
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfan75  [View Original Post]
    She's short thick not fat 45 yo but brand new to the game and open menu. I have digits if interested.
    How big is her butt?

  7. #31849

    New UTR

    She's short thick not fat 45 yo but brand new to the game and open menu. I have digits if interested.

  8. #31848

    Leah in Hamilton

    Anyone tried her? She recently changed her number and I want to see her but don't want to be set up. Comms are decent.

  9. #31847

    I'll be in the city and was wondering about providers that offer greek

    I'll be traveling in later this week and was hoping for some help about providers that offered Greek. I know it's will probably be more bit I was looking for a good provider that offered. Any help would be appreciated.

  10. #31846

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by Big18D  [View Original Post]
    I was in this city for work this month and I tried Asia Sister yesterday. They only have one girl so I have no choice. After work, I booked her for 30 minutes. They asked a lot of info but I can handle this as I experienced this with some K orgs in LA. Passed their screen and got address.

    Arrived and got room number. Door opened and Gina greeted me with a nice smile. Pics on the website had been filtered, but close to her in person. She is a big J girl, taller than I expected and she is a bit thick, has a nice ass and nice top. Age wise early to mid 20's. Once the door closed and she led me to the room, she became very warm and friendly. We had some chit chat then I handed her donations. Then we got undressed and showered together.

    In the shower, we played with each other and I was free to explore her body with no blocks. Dried off and we then got onto the bed and started DFK. She then moved down and started licking my nipples. She continued to go down and gave me a BBBJ which was great. The blow job was quite sloppy and she put quite some effort into it..
    My experience with Gina was very similar to yours.

    I was already verified with Asian-Hollywood and was able to skip the verification process with this agency. Just contacted them with the same number.

    Spent an hour with her and had a nice conversation (mostly through translator app) after the initial activities.

    Location was downtown with easy parking.

    Nice time overall.

  11. #31845

    UTR etiquette

    Quote Originally Posted by CincyQuick  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is full. Can you dm me the info.
    I cleared it out. Feel free to PM.

    Also, advice to those that reach out to UTRs.

    * Keep in mind, they typically aren't traditional SWs. They're usually girls that just want to make a little cash, curious about it, maybe want to be a sugar baby.

    * Don't treat them like someone on Tryst or another SW website. Treat them like normal people and just that you're trying to help them out.

    * Don't immediately jump into intrusive questions like greek, CIP, multiple pops, etc.

    * UTRs are often times gems and amazing and why we don't often share them. Treat them well.

  12. #31844

    Inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperTown  [View Original Post]
    UTR AA, 20, thin is available. PM me for details.
    Inbox is full. Can you dm me the info.

  13. #31843
    Quote Originally Posted by NotShy1  [View Original Post]
    Got to see this sexy girl. Took a day to respond to text, but then responded quickly after that. Set a time for later that day. I texted before heading that way and she responded right away. A few minutes before I arrived she texted info about apartment. A little cluttered but clean.

    Got right to playing. All the acronyms I wanted. Fun, playful, nice bod, tight.

    Comms were good, place felt safe, action was great.

    Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/563334367571
    What were her rates?

  14. #31842

    Gina at Asia Sister

    I was in this city for work this month and I tried Asia Sister yesterday. They only have one girl so I have no choice. After work, I booked her for 30 minutes. They asked a lot of info but I can handle this as I experienced this with some K orgs in LA. Passed their screen and got address.

    Arrived and got room number. Door opened and Gina greeted me with a nice smile. Pics on the website had been filtered, but close to her in person. She is a big J girl, taller than I expected and she is a bit thick, has a nice ass and nice top. Age wise early to mid 20's. Once the door closed and she led me to the room, she became very warm and friendly. We had some chit chat then I handed her donations. Then we got undressed and showered together.

    In the shower, we played with each other and I was free to explore her body with no blocks. Dried off and we then got onto the bed and started DFK. She then moved down and started licking my nipples. She continued to go down and gave me a BBBJ which was great. The blow job was quite sloppy and she put quite some effort into it.

    I then laid her down and had DATY. When I finished, the whole area was wet and her moans showed that she loved it. She then let me put on a condom (BBFS is on the table but I declined) and we started with mish for a few minutes and we DFKd while I banged my cock into her. This position got tiring so we moved onto cowgirl. After I mounted her, I sucked on her tits as we continued fucking. She said she was tired and wanted to do doggy. Gina has a pretty nice ass, I clapped her cheeks quite well and she let me spank her a few times. She could take hard poundings and I kept thrusting her until I blew in the bag.

    After that, we showered again and dressed up. The alarm went off and we hugged as I left.

    Overall, Gina is a nice girl. Young, submissive and willing to please. I had a nice time.

  15. #31841

    Tootie / Anna

    Got to see this sexy girl. Took a day to respond to text, but then responded quickly after that. Set a time for later that day. I texted before heading that way and she responded right away. A few minutes before I arrived she texted info about apartment. A little cluttered but clean.

    Got right to playing. All the acronyms I wanted. Fun, playful, nice bod, tight.

    Comms were good, place felt safe, action was great.

    Will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...n/563334367571

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape