Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31840

    No luck here

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188494126

    Has anyone seen this Goddess.

    I know she has been around before. Don't remember any reviewz.
    I have been trying to reach out for several days, several times, with basically no response, YMMV, but I will be moving on.

    Best of luck.

    SS.

  2. #31839

    UTR available

    UTR AA, 20, thin is available. PM me for details.

  3. #31838

    New agency

    https://asia-sister.com/view/21726

    Has anyone given this a try yet? I read earlier in this thread that its the same people who run Asian Hollywood in Columbus? I've never used them but have good heaven from Indy, and having a recent dud with them I like the idea of not having to drive 2+ hours. Might toft, but curious if anyone has already made the plunge?

  4. #31837
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    She is one of Cincinnati best. I have been able to get in touch with her when I tried. She has trouble answering text but I always call her an she answered he phone whin I call. Try calling if you had trouble with text. Great BJ an loves DATY.
    Those are very old pics.

    I met her every few weeks a couple years ago.

    Always a good time, but her habit made her fall asleep during production time.

    Have t seen her since her vacation.

  5. #31836

    Info?

    Anyone have any info? Chatting with her giving me a weird vibe, but could be anything. She's supposedly in covington.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...1/356603614226

  6. #31835

    New in Cincinnati

    I'm coming back to Ohio to visit family and I want to find a provider that excels in sloppy bbj and is highly attractive / reviewed. My budget is $2 xx-3 xx and my area of travel is between Dayton and Cincinnati.

  7. #31834

    All good

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Are you looking for her or wanting to give out her site.
    Neither. She got a new phone and wasn't on a site. I was giving out her phone. She has it all covered now.

  8. #31833
    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonRocky84  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to share that Sandeep was one of my favorite. I have seen her multiple times in past couple years. Always accommodating, willing to please when met. However everything I planned to meet there is an hour delay by default and recently her comes have gotten worse (doesn't respond until a week after). Seems something up but if you get her to communicate amd stay in contact, it's worth seeing her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kandeeapple
    She is one of Cincinnati best. I have been able to get in touch with her when I tried. She has trouble answering text but I always call her an she answered he phone whin I call. Try calling if you had trouble with text. Great BJ an loves DATY.

  9. #31832
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    Anyone looking for Cameron can dm me.
    Are you looking for her or wanting to give out her site.

  10. #31831
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIndc  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just want to let you know, Asian Hollywood's sister agency Asia Sister will open in 2 days.

    Some mongers should know Asian Hollywood, they moved to Columbus.

    Here is the website: https://asia-sister.com/.

    They are legit, as I got this info from Asian Hollywood's booker.

    Enjoy.
    I don't care how legit you say they are, there is no way I would give them all the info they want for screening.

  11. #31830

    Asia Sister

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxIndc  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just want to let you know, Asian Hollywood's sister agency Asia Sister will open in 2 days. Some mongers should know Asian Hollywood, they moved to Columbus. Here is the website: https://asia-sister.com/. They are legit, as I got this info from Asian Hollywood's booker. Enjoy.
    Thanks for the update. Asian Hollywood seemed iffy, if not outright shady, the first time they came to town. Reviews here and elsewhere are questionable. Roll the dice if you're feeling lucky, or better yet, wait to hear what daring Seniors have to say about them.

    Also, Gina shown on https://Asia-Sister.com goes by Sora on https://asianelf.com/sora/, with reviews on the other site (406393). See the K-Girls of Columbus thread for more info. Evidently, the agency changes the girls' names in each market they visit to make it difficult to track their whereabouts, prevent a review trail, and promote them as being new.

  12. #31829

    Asia-Sister

    Hey guys, just want to let you know, Asian Hollywood's sister agency Asia Sister will open in 2 days.

    Some mongers should know Asian Hollywood, they moved to Columbus.

    Here is the website: https://asia-sister.com/.

    They are legit, as I got this info from Asian Hollywood's booker.

    Enjoy.

  13. #31828

    Cameron

    Anyone looking for Cameron can dm me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1700910707098074758.jpg‎  
    Last edited by ILikeWatch; 06-13-25 at 18:37. Reason: Added pic

  14. #31827

    Goddess absolutely not

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188494126

    Has anyone seen this Goddess.

    I know she has been around before. Don't remember any reviewz.
    I saw this chick at least five years ago, she was staying in Lincoln Heights right off of I75. She's not a big girl but nothing was toned on that body and nothing was fun about my experience with her. Everything was done with a condom, head was weak as hell and pussy was even weakeer The only good thing was that we were actually on a bed and not a couch, that's were the good stops. I gave up on busting one after awhile because the pussy was just that bland We were locked in the room for awhile because it was only a door handle on one side of the door and her roommate had closed the door and went outside and was talking to people so we couldn't get out the room until she came back in the house. Three out of five picture on her ad are fake as hell, the only one that I would say is actually her is where she is fully clothed and the one with the little shorts on but that was is taken at a good angle. If she's charging more than $60 than she's charging too much. She asked me can she lock me in I said yeah I guess, knowing that ain't no damn way that I was returning. She's just a reminder on how bad it has got out here with our choices, I will give her 3/10 in looks and 2/10 in performance. Two thumbs down.

  15. #31826

    Sweet dark cherry

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/188494126

    Has anyone seen this Goddess.

    I know she has been around before. Don't remember any reviewz.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape