Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 928 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 13907
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13157

    Q Spa (Hot Stone) question

    Hey all, I'm not sure if this is the right area to post, since Raleigh is pretty far away from the border, but I thought I would try to get some info. Has anyone ventured down to Q / Hot Stone recently. Planning a trip south next month, and I have been there a couple times before, but wanted to see if anyone has been lately, as it's been a couple years for me.

    Does anyone know if Coco still works there? She was amazing and I'm hoping to see her again. If not, any recommendations on who to ask for?

    I did have an etiquette question, and if this is not allowed, please let me know so I can delete. I know that some of the workers are ok with more than one pop, but how do I approach the subject? I've never known how to ask, and I don't want to miss out on any part of the experience.

    If you'd rather answer in DM's, feel free to shoot me a message.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #13156

    Buck jones rd

    The buck jones AMP has changed signage out front. It now says Four Season Skincare with a new number. After a little phone tag got a hold of them. They said they're opening on the 26th. Tried to get a little more info bit she just said "open on 26th see you then" and hung up. Seems they're taking the approach studio has. PM for new number or just drive by.

  3. #13155
    Been to this location a few times, not super ideal for me but probably the best AMP that I've been too.

    The menu seems wider than most although it might take a visit or two for it to fully open up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned, I tried this yesterday. It was good. Standard "good" AMP:

    - massage was a 6/7 . 30-40 minutes, deep, therapeutic.

    - gal was pretty young (looks early 20's, probably means 30-35), cute, nice rack.

    - finish was standard.

    80/60.

    I will repeat since it is on par with Studio, Wake, etc. And so much closer to me.

  4. #13154

    And they post

    Quote Originally Posted by Truckie919  [View Original Post]
    I've been there twice, good teasing and glute rub but that's it.
    On STG. It's misleading.

  5. #13153

    Info on executive dr.

    Quote Originally Posted by Truckie919  [View Original Post]
    I've been there twice, good teasing and glute rub but that's it.
    This place is the old Moon that was shut down in January of last year. New owners bought it, and it is now still an Asian massage and foot spa, but no happy endings are generally available, the women do change over every few months, and occasionally you might get lucky, but I have tried a few times since it is close to me and never had any luck even with a stack of hundreds visible.

    For senior members there is a private provider a few blocks away, I have mentioned before. If interested, you know what to do.

  6. #13152
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyTf  [View Original Post]
    First time poster, long time lurker. Was a bit disappointed today. Went to get a massage at Executive Dr and gave signs plus larger tip and it was a no go. Funny thing, I was there a few weeks ago, albeit at close and got a flirty masseuse and left happy. I'm assuming I'm not the first to receive different service at this place. I realize they were closed recently as well.
    I've been there twice, good teasing and glute rub but that's it.

  7. #13151
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    It's worth the trip. Girls look better than the aunties here. Table shower, sauna, massage is actually worth while.

    2 Ben Franks and I leave fully serviced and happy.
    JJ is accurate. Q Spa is now Hot Stone. There are two AMPs in the same lot. Q (Hot Stone) and Yoko. Yoko, from experience and from other accounts, is likely to be a less good experience.

    At Hot Stone you can request a different girl, but I've found them all to be worth the trip.

  8. #13150

    Executive Cary

    First time poster, long time lurker. Was a bit disappointed today. Went to get a massage at Executive Dr and gave signs plus larger tip and it was a no go. Funny thing, I was there a few weeks ago, albeit at close and got a flirty masseuse and left happy. I'm assuming I'm not the first to receive different service at this place. I realize they were closed recently as well.

  9. #13149
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlo79  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Q-Spa near South of the Border? Selection, prices etc.
    It's worth the trip. Girls look better than the aunties here. Table shower, sauna, massage is actually worth while.

    2 Ben Franks and I leave fully serviced and happy.

  10. #13148

    Q-Spa near South of the border

    Anyone have any intel on Q-Spa near South of the Border? Selection, prices etc.

  11. #13147
    Quote Originally Posted by SlantedLights  [View Original Post]
    Where is Sunny?
    Sunny is "Sunny Hypnotists" in Durham. Check that board for more details.

  12. #13146
    Where is Sunny?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJCale  [View Original Post]
    Still open, paid a visit yesterday. Nothing special, old aunties is all I found there. Hour massage is 90 now. Table shower was nice, massage was terrible. Actually cause some pain at times from bad technique. Asked for back walking, that was a mistake on my part.

    Teasing before flip, standard finish. Was told more is on the menu but I won't be repeating.

  13. #13145
    Quote Originally Posted by Santorin  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by here last week. Pulled a smaller Asian lady after what felt like an eternity at the door (prob 10 seconds, LOL). Paid 80 door fee and got int9 a room with a loud table. Massage was mechanical, rub on back, arms, then legs, then flip. No real teasing. Paid an upcharge for services. Was in and out in 30 minutes despite paying for the hour, but to be honest, post nut clarity had me wanting to leave.

    Def more on the table there for those who care, I'd prob save my money and try somewhere else.

    Always YMMV.

    Pros parking in back was nice, was worried I blocked some9 ne with my car though, good location.

    Cons meh massage, business next door can see you coming and going. Lady kept going onto her phone. At one point she left the room for a minute and I was thinking I'd was going to have a LEO visitor coming to talk to me!.
    I agree. It was quick, on her phone, loud tables. I will take my $$ elsewhere.

  14. #13144

    Studio Salon

    Still open, paid a visit yesterday. Nothing special, old aunties is all I found there. Hour massage is 90 now. Table shower was nice, massage was terrible. Actually cause some pain at times from bad technique. Asked for back walking, that was a mistake on my part.

    Teasing before flip, standard finish. Was told more is on the menu but I won't be repeating.

  15. #13143

    Chatham

    Stopped by here last week. Pulled a smaller Asian lady after what felt like an eternity at the door (prob 10 seconds, LOL). Paid 80 door fee and got int9 a room with a loud table. Massage was mechanical, rub on back, arms, then legs, then flip. No real teasing. Paid an upcharge for services. Was in and out in 30 minutes despite paying for the hour, but to be honest, post nut clarity had me wanting to leave.

    Def more on the table there for those who care, I'd prob save my money and try somewhere else.

    Always YMMV.

    Pros parking in back was nice, was worried I blocked some9 ne with my car though, good location.

    Cons meh massage, business next door can see you coming and going. Lady kept going onto her phone. At one point she left the room for a minute and I was thinking I'd was going to have a LEO visitor coming to talk to me!

    Stay safe guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape