Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 13911
-
06-27-25 11:43 #13161Senior Member

Posts: 107More
I don't think what it meant. She was explicit. She offered BJ.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 14:51 #13160Senior Member

Posts: 354Will not repeat because it seemed you reached the limits of their offerings?
Originally Posted by CrylFern
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 14:43 #13159Senior Member

Posts: 82Not my experience
Yes, cute young MT but in yoga pants. Roaming only over the clothes. Paid $. 2 on top of the 80 for CBJ with her top pulled up. On the plus side, a very nice clean facility. I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 12:01 #13158Senior Member

Posts: 354By "more," what do you think that meant?
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 11:58 #13157Senior Member

Posts: 107Mine Lake Ct again
Hit this again. I like because it is near me. Got a very young (20's) gal. Cute, petite, B cups, wearing short shorts. Angela.
Very mediocre massage, but lots of fun teasing and erotic touching. Took full hour. Good finish. Allowed roaming and offered more but I just wanted HE.
80 + 80 (due to all the roaming).
They have more recent ads, but it is the one below:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...n/864564158762
-
06-24-25 15:04 #13156Regular Member

Posts: 2Q Spa (Hot Stone) question
Hey all, I'm not sure if this is the right area to post, since Raleigh is pretty far away from the border, but I thought I would try to get some info. Has anyone ventured down to Q / Hot Stone recently. Planning a trip south next month, and I have been there a couple times before, but wanted to see if anyone has been lately, as it's been a couple years for me.
Does anyone know if Coco still works there? She was amazing and I'm hoping to see her again. If not, any recommendations on who to ask for?
I did have an etiquette question, and if this is not allowed, please let me know so I can delete. I know that some of the workers are ok with more than one pop, but how do I approach the subject? I've never known how to ask, and I don't want to miss out on any part of the experience.
If you'd rather answer in DM's, feel free to shoot me a message.
Thanks in advance.
-
06-24-25 11:43 #13155Senior Member

Posts: 302Buck jones rd
The buck jones AMP has changed signage out front. It now says Four Season Skincare with a new number. After a little phone tag got a hold of them. They said they're opening on the 26th. Tried to get a little more info bit she just said "open on 26th see you then" and hung up. Seems they're taking the approach studio has. PM for new number or just drive by.
-
06-23-25 17:37 #13154Senior Member

Posts: 68Been to this location a few times, not super ideal for me but probably the best AMP that I've been too.
The menu seems wider than most although it might take a visit or two for it to fully open up.
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 13:59 #13153Senior Member

Posts: 29And they post
On STG. It's misleading.
Originally Posted by Truckie919
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 12:52 #13152Senior Member

Posts: 68Info on executive dr.
This place is the old Moon that was shut down in January of last year. New owners bought it, and it is now still an Asian massage and foot spa, but no happy endings are generally available, the women do change over every few months, and occasionally you might get lucky, but I have tried a few times since it is close to me and never had any luck even with a stack of hundreds visible.
Originally Posted by Truckie919
[View Original Post]
For senior members there is a private provider a few blocks away, I have mentioned before. If interested, you know what to do.
-
06-17-25 09:55 #13151Regular Member

Posts: 21I've been there twice, good teasing and glute rub but that's it.
Originally Posted by DirtyTf
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 20:40 #13150Senior Member

Posts: 611JJ is accurate. Q Spa is now Hot Stone. There are two AMPs in the same lot. Q (Hot Stone) and Yoko. Yoko, from experience and from other accounts, is likely to be a less good experience.
Originally Posted by JJCale
[View Original Post]
At Hot Stone you can request a different girl, but I've found them all to be worth the trip.
-
06-15-25 15:58 #13149Regular Member

Posts: 2Executive Cary
First time poster, long time lurker. Was a bit disappointed today. Went to get a massage at Executive Dr and gave signs plus larger tip and it was a no go. Funny thing, I was there a few weeks ago, albeit at close and got a flirty masseuse and left happy. I'm assuming I'm not the first to receive different service at this place. I realize they were closed recently as well.
-
06-15-25 14:22 #13148Senior Member

Posts: 234It's worth the trip. Girls look better than the aunties here. Table shower, sauna, massage is actually worth while.
Originally Posted by Rahlo79
[View Original Post]
2 Ben Franks and I leave fully serviced and happy.
-
06-15-25 10:26 #13147Senior Member

Posts: 62Q-Spa near South of the border
Anyone have any intel on Q-Spa near South of the Border? Selection, prices etc.










Reply With Quote





