Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 25 of 339 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4715
    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    Most of them do, if you clear screenings.
    And have the entry fee. If you treat them right, they will even see you again. .

  2. #4714

    So many choices

    I plan on visiting LA in November for a weekend and found quite a few interesting choices. I'm a sucker for milfs with big tatas who gives leg melting headache relief and a rodeo show to die for. Anyhow, several of these lovely ladies got my attention. From whom should I choose and are there any other suggestions I should check out?

    Sonia Blaze- https://tryst.link/escort/sonia-blaze82.

    DeLaine- https://tryst.link/escort/delaine.

    Madame Mozel- https://tryst.link/bdsm/madamemozel.

    Shelly- https://www.eros.com/california/los_...es/3872240.htm.

    Breezy Brittany - https://www.eros.com/california/los_...760.htm?cat=26.

    I'm visiting from Virginia so if you are ever on the East Coast and visiting VA, DMV, or NC's RDU metro, I've got you covered.

  3. #4713
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyari69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to a Chinese woman here? How do they verify your identity? It doesn't seem like they only deal with Chinese people, so I'd appreciate your advice.

    babyface999.com
    Is this legit?

  4. #4712
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by JonathonJammer  [View Original Post]
    Brother, a majority of sex workers know that you're paying to play with their pussy or throat. So although they might have an opinion and yes some might decline or might give less than par service because they are. It "attracted" to you in just a little way. But it's all transactional brother. Find one you think might be fun, read her reviews or ask questions here in the forum and call set up appointment and head over there with a raging hard on and give it to her they way you want brother. You are there to enjoy yourself. I could be wrong but you might be viewing it a little to much like a relationship maybe? Basically who cares if she isn't attracted to you brother. Push those legs behind her ears and slam that puss till you but. Have fun and don't think about it too much. You'll find providers who provide great service and some you just move on because of lack of service.
    This is pretty good report. Escorts were invented by the gods to service this very problem. Just think of all the girls you see walking their pugs so there's got to be some or many that might see you are ugly-fat-cute especially if you got some dollar bills in your hands. I always had a fave my mother barely loved and when I tried to be a radio personality they put me alone in the Wizard of Oz curtained dark room. Sniff.

    Try out the K-providers like Pepsi, Viki or some others that perfected the game.

  5. #4711

    Don't think about it that way

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfuck58  [View Original Post]
    Any escorts that will accept an obese fat old man like yours truly?
    Brother, a majority of sex workers know that you're paying to play with their pussy or throat. So although they might have an opinion and yes some might decline or might give less than par service because they are. It "attracted" to you in just a little way. But it's all transactional brother. Find one you think might be fun, read her reviews or ask questions here in the forum and call set up appointment and head over there with a raging hard on and give it to her they way you want brother. You are there to enjoy yourself. I could be wrong but you might be viewing it a little to much like a relationship maybe? Basically who cares if she isn't attracted to you brother. Push those legs behind her ears and slam that puss till you but. Have fun and don't think about it too much. You'll find providers who provide great service and some you just move on because of lack of service.

  6. #4710

  7. #4709
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfuck58  [View Original Post]
    Any escorts that will accept an obese fat old man like yours truly?
    Most of them do, if you clear screenings.

  8. #4708
    Any escorts that will accept an obese fat old man like yours truly?

  9. #4707
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    This is probably more YMMV than just about anything else in this hobby. Nevertheless, it is also something that I find essential. If I don't get great DFK, no matter what else they do, I'd not repeat. So, in the LA area, with the caveat that you might not get the same treatment I got, here are my top recommendations, all BBFS CIP of course, or else I'd not repeat if I didn't get that the first time, either:

    1. Eurasian Jennifer. Yeah, she's 70, but for DFK plus mouth to mouth spit swapping (quite literally), she's the best I've ever had in SoCal.

    2. Dani the tall Scandinavian blonde with the big naturals in Hollywood. DFKs like she's on her honeymoon. All 3 holes open for sperm, too.

    3. Heather Long. Likes to be dominated while you DFK her with your hands around her throat while you cum inside her, she goes multi-orgasmic from that.

    4. Jenny in the Valley. Before the bolt ons she was another honeymoon experience for me, one of the most passionate deep French kissers in the biz.

    Yeah, they are all GILFs, but I've found that for a TRUE GFE or PSE experience and SUPERIOR DFK, whether you are talking serious girlfriend-like making out (like Dani) or nasty PSE style spit in mouth play (like Eurasian Jennifer), GILFs can't be beat! And all of the above will DFK after you eat them out with your mouth still dripping with their snatch secretions.

    The above hoes have been discussed thoroughly on here, so just use the search engines to find the their ads. I do have pics I took of all of the above which I'm willing to share privately, if you have a history on this board that I find acceptable, and if you send me your email address. Keep in mind, though, that my pictures are from sessions that occurred between 5 and 15 years ago, and a lot of changes can occur in appearance, especially after all those hoe years!
    Ah the memories that came back after reading this. I can vouch personally for 2, 3, ad 4. I need a trip back to Cali, it's been way too long!

    And yes, GILFs can be the best!!

  10. #4706
    I'm coming in next week from 8 months in Thailand and Cambodia. I'm staying out by the airport for one night. Where would be my best place to look for just a quick blowjob in between flights. I don't want no $700 hooker, I just want somebody clean to suck my cock.

  11. #4705
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I advise no

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Wondering has anybody tried out ALina before? I've seen her posting ads for years but never took the plunge because she was asking for alot. Recently I have disposable income so maybe I'll see if she is worth it. She is like 40 or 50 yrs old. Her pics look OK but I read previously that her pics are from years ago and she doesn't look the same.

    She has a list a fetishes but most of them include her dominating me which I'm not cool with.
    Any rooski or Ukrainian is an avoid. They are phony as reports of looting by ice protestors at the la law library and many of them are on powerful opiates.

  12. #4704

    Dried up Russian ALina

    Wondering has anybody tried out ALina before? I've seen her posting ads for years but never took the plunge because she was asking for alot. Recently I have disposable income so maybe I'll see if she is worth it. She is like 40 or 50 yrs old. Her pics look OK but I read previously that her pics are from years ago and she doesn't look the same.

    She has a list a fetishes but most of them include her dominating me which I'm not cool with.

  13. #4703
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Does e still equal mc squared

    Relativity is pretty simple. G-d kind of fucked up by having a maximum constant speed by which matter is moved. That constant is the speed of light. No matter how fast you move something in the same direction as light or against light, the light has to travel 300,000 km in one second. But the math problem there is that rate x time = distance. If you hold the rate constant, then fucken time and distance become variable. Absent explanations of quantum entanglement, that is a law, that time and distance are fields.

    The same rule applies to fat chicks and blow jobs. The best blow job in history was that fat Australian girl on like Venice boulevard in a garden apartment. She had you start on a massage table and then put on you this sectional and while you watched her fat body kind of melt into your cock via her mouth, well it felt like you had your dick in the tiramisu mix at Erewhon.

    https://losangeles.bedpage.com/Eroti.../13255263.html

    This is a fat slop in the space on Westwood and Rochester. The picture is her, but her body looks like she gave birth to the Baltimore ravens offensive line. She has a fold over gut and and broken ass from sitting on it. She does have a huge Bush.

    For 180 she does use hear hands well and for extree (negotiated to 80) she gave me head. It was not good. So there goes that rule.

    But, as they say about blowjobs being like pizza. As in, how was that pizza you ate. Oh it was awful, I had six pieces. So, even a bad BJ is good.

    Anyhow that space on Westwood and Rochester has not been good since there was this other totally hot Australian girl who would engage in true mutual massage.

  14. #4702
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Anyone know who she was

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov7cD4BoEOs

    She is talking about being a 304.

  15. #4701

    Any good tryst?

    Anybody have good reference for tryst or LC.

    All the girls on tryst asking for like 700 and the ones that have reasonable prices don't have a number to contact them just an OF or some social media where they try to get you to pay something.

    I've only had one good experience with tryst but she charged me like 800 . Cool experience but not worth 800.

    When I scroll through LC I see so many fake ads or scmams it makes my head hurt.

    Can you guys help me out with a few that you have actually seen or can confirm is legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape