Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 339 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4700
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Artsy fartsy

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...855138536.html

    This is a doxxer and scammer.

    She has no intention of providing any services.

    She asks for 150 deposit.

    But she is a moron and gives out her real business as her zelle.

  2. #4699

    Victoria Vi

    Amazing girl. She's a white girl with smooth alabaster skin, nice perky MM on her, decent sized ass, skinny waist sporting almost a pack, and she's a sex fiend. DFK was great, extremely responsive to DATY, can DT, good eye contact while doing it, just amazing. Her reviews on the other site say she sometimes offers Greek YMMV. She did mention she didn't want anymore reviews on the other site as her review numbers are getting large over there (she wants to not look like she's seeing the large numbers she's doing but frankly, she's smoking hot and service is great so it's no wonder why) If any of you are worried about a girl who's "ran through", you're in wrong hobby LOL.

    https://charmingpage.com/

  3. #4698

  4. #4697
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadeyMann  [View Original Post]
    If you're able can you please put some links to these ladies? I'm coming into LA tomorrow unexpectedly and wanted to have a little relaxation time for me. I've tried searching but with the database issues I can't get the site to stay up long enough to find anything.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jennifer...-angeles-97228

    https://www.slixa.com/california/los-angeles/danni-59

    https://tryst.link/escort/heatherlong2023-

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenny-in-the-valley

  5. #4696
    If you're able can you please put some links to these ladies? I'm coming into LA tomorrow unexpectedly and wanted to have a little relaxation time for me. I've tried searching but with the database issues I can't get the site to stay up long enough to find anything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    This is probably more YMMV than just about anything else in this hobby. Nevertheless, it is also something that I find essential. If I don't get great DFK, no matter what else they do, I'd not repeat. So, in the LA area, with the caveat that you might not get the same treatment I got, here are my top recommendations, all BBFS CIP of course, or else I'd not repeat if I didn't get that the first time, either:

    1. Eurasian Jennifer. Yeah, she's 70, but for DFK plus mouth to mouth spit swapping (quite literally), she's the best I've ever had in SoCal.

    2. Dani the tall Scandinavian blonde with the big naturals in Hollywood. DFKs like she's on her honeymoon. All 3 holes open for sperm, too.

    3. Heather Long. Likes to be dominated while you DFK her with your hands around her throat while you cum inside her, she goes multi-orgasmic from that.

    4. Jenny in the Valley. Before the bolt ons she was another honeymoon experience for me, one of the most passionate deep French kissers in the biz.

    Yeah, they are all GILFs, but I've found that for a TRUE GFE or PSE experience and SUPERIOR DFK, whether you are talking serious girlfriend-like making out (like Dani) or nasty PSE style spit in mouth play (like Eurasian Jennifer), GILFs can't be beat! And all of the above will DFK after you eat them out with your mouth still dripping with their snatch secretions.

    The above hoes have been discussed thoroughly on here, so just use the search engines to find the their ads. I do have pics I took of all of the above which I'm willing to share privately, if you have a history on this board that I find acceptable, and if you send me your email address. Keep in mind, though, that my pictures are from sessions that occurred between 5 and 15 years ago, and a lot of changes can occur in appearance, especially after all those hoe years!

  6. #4695

    Come to think of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManUp  [View Original Post]
    I've seen that provider in OF but never commuted because looking at that fit job (very small man nipples) and the hands / finger length. Also what vagina photos there are don't look natural. So I personally think she may be an expertly done tranformer. But your right those videos on her posting are nice. Anyways Thanks for sharing your thoughts. P.S. Just compare her for photos to the TS section on List crawler. You'll see what I'm talking about the nipples. Pretty close match.
    One time when I was fucking Mia, she started her period. I don't know if post-ops can bleed from a deep pounding (I imagine they can), but this was definitely menstrual. It has that clunky, dark red quality to it like when there are pieces of uterine linking being expelled. Also, I don't think those weird droopy pussy pics are hers.

  7. #4694

    Dfk

    Quote Originally Posted by Ball265  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any recommendations where the DFK is worth mentioning.
    This is probably more YMMV than just about anything else in this hobby. Nevertheless, it is also something that I find essential. If I don't get great DFK, no matter what else they do, I'd not repeat. So, in the LA area, with the caveat that you might not get the same treatment I got, here are my top recommendations, all BBFS CIP of course, or else I'd not repeat if I didn't get that the first time, either:

    1. Eurasian Jennifer. Yeah, she's 70, but for DFK plus mouth to mouth spit swapping (quite literally), she's the best I've ever had in SoCal.

    2. Dani the tall Scandinavian blonde with the big naturals in Hollywood. DFKs like she's on her honeymoon. All 3 holes open for sperm, too.

    3. Heather Long. Likes to be dominated while you DFK her with your hands around her throat while you cum inside her, she goes multi-orgasmic from that.

    4. Jenny in the Valley. Before the bolt ons she was another honeymoon experience for me, one of the most passionate deep French kissers in the biz.

    Yeah, they are all GILFs, but I've found that for a TRUE GFE or PSE experience and SUPERIOR DFK, whether you are talking serious girlfriend-like making out (like Dani) or nasty PSE style spit in mouth play (like Eurasian Jennifer), GILFs can't be beat! And all of the above will DFK after you eat them out with your mouth still dripping with their snatch secretions.

    The above hoes have been discussed thoroughly on here, so just use the search engines to find the their ads. I do have pics I took of all of the above which I'm willing to share privately, if you have a history on this board that I find acceptable, and if you send me your email address. Keep in mind, though, that my pictures are from sessions that occurred between 5 and 15 years ago, and a lot of changes can occur in appearance, especially after all those hoe years!

  8. #4693

    Oh shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManUp  [View Original Post]
    I've seen that provider in OF but never commuted because looking at that fit job (very small man nipples) and the hands / finger length. Also what vagina photos there are don't look natural. So I personally think she may be an expertly done tranformer. But your right those videos on her posting are nice. Anyways Thanks for sharing your thoughts. P.S. Just compare her for photos to the TS section on List crawler. You'll see what I'm talking about the nipples. Pretty close match.
    That is a compelling and disturbing take. I always though her nipples were weird but I couldn't quite figure out why. Ugh. I hope you're wrong!

  9. #4692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 222

    Not sure about her

    I've seen that provider in OF but never commuted because looking at that fit job (very small man nipples) and the hands / finger length. Also what vagina photos there are don't look natural. So I personally think she may be an expertly done tranformer. But your right those videos on her posting are nice. Anyways Thanks for sharing your thoughts. P.S. Just compare her for photos to the TS section on List crawler. You'll see what I'm talking about the nipples. Pretty close match.

    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a ton of listcrawler Colombians over the last year and a half. The immediate response in Spanish / English, comments, pricing, and the verbiage used in the ad all seem all seem par for the course. What seems off to me is the pics. The legit Colombianas usually have more pics at different angles and they are clearer. I probably wouldn't go for this one, personally. If you want a guaranteed and verified hottie with legit GFE and even COF, try Mia. She's a freaky, cock hungry MILF.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/187441557

  10. #4691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 222

    Becca in San Gabriel Valley

    Hello Brothers,

    Yesterday I hooked up with Becca in SGV at the 605/60 interchange. Good location for On the way home QV. She offered a. 80 Q. V. FS when I texted her. I opted for just a CBJ for. 60. Her in call Hotel was safe and easy find. Easy no contact, texted, then called. At the door in 5 minutes. She answered the door in the buff. She's about 5'9" thick body very large tits. Pretty face and hair. Room was neat. Our the donation down undressed and laid on the bed. She covered JR as started to suck. For me the suction was not enough with a condom. So I opted for he. 80 BBBJ so she removed the cover and continued working on JR. I had a long day so it was affecting the timing of the outcome. It was taking longer than usual. I encouraged her to keep going a little longer it worked. She only asked that I let her know when I'm about to burst. I did and she held onto the head with a lip lock catching all my batter. Not much up and down as I throbbed. That kinda bumbed me out. But still ok. I will repeat but will have to be tested and hornier. I didn't expect her to be big as she was. I'm 6 ft. 235. She was almost as tall as me but pretty. Big tits. Just look at her photos. That's her. Price was very reasonable. Location was safe. Service was non-rush and got the job done.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...230/2134071893

  11. #4690

    Dfk

    Looking for any recommendations where the DFK is worth mentioning.

  12. #4689
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Medicare

    https://massage.eros.com/california/...574.htm?cat=83

    I forget what this one's name, but she was on the beta team for temple of bliss.

    She clearly relies on some form of something. One of those face pictures is right out of soft white underbelly.

    She is looking as ugly as a mud fence. Avoid.

  13. #4688
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    She had the body of a venus

    https://massage.eros.com/california/...563.htm?cat=83

    This member of team ROB out of a office / apartment off of sawtelle now has the audacity to advertise on a higher end massage site?

    I am taking this up a level and I am informed and believe and thereon allege that this is not a female.

  14. #4687

    Another legit Colombiana.

    Sophia is another legit, GFE Colombiana. She's a MILF, but she's hot and the service is good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/187680493

  15. #4686

    Agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by EncinoChad  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember your postings about these experiences some time back, weren't they providers from privatedelights?

    Because if so, privatedelights and listcrawler are 2 different worlds and culture for the most part. Some cross-over between the 2, but not much.

    Even with the problematic providers on listcrawler, I notice from my viewings that's it's usually the younger ones. They get not so positive reviews and change numbers and aliases every 2-3 weeks 😅.

    And never pay attention to reviews (or comments) written in Spanish or broken English on listcrawler, those are providers writing about themselves.
    Yes, all of the Colombians I have see have been from Listcrawler, and they do come and go. Only a couple have stayed long term, and even those ones change numbers often. I don't think I have ever been happy with a PDs encounter. That entire site is complete garbage nonsense. If I were down to drop 500-600 to see those crazy hot Slavic girls, it would be a different story for me, but in this economy, I am hardly willing to spend over 200 for a session. That is why I have switched to Colombians and HX indies after years of almost exclusively seeing Kgirls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape