Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 19559
-
06-19-25 13:35 #15584Regular Member

Posts: 2JM. Kiki
Belated report from earlier this week. Went to JM trying to see either Chanel or the new Columbian, but was told they were busy. Got kiki who had pretty unmemorable features, some visible surgery scars under her man mades and under the navel. Initially would not allow kissing and tried to upsell from standard 200/ hour (started with CBJ, then tried to say 200 was either BJ or FS but not both). She did warm up and eventually do BBBJ and CFS, and once she warmed up to it made out like a teenager, but I get the feeling that might be out of the norm for her. Teasing and table shower were very good as is usual at JM, and she got wet and into the FS. No regrets about seeing her, but personally not a repeat for me with so many other better options currently out there.
-
06-19-25 13:02 #15583Senior Member

Posts: 205Elevate Massage
Anyone with any feedback from Elevate Massage in Kenmore on Juanita Drive?
-
06-18-25 14:17 #15582Senior Member

Posts: 303Wow my style. Smaller which is easier for me. Does she do any DFK? $$ for everything for half or hr?
Originally Posted by Searacer
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 22:50 #15581Regular Member

Posts: 2Tokyo Spa. Anna
Returned to visit Anna. She's the hot girl at the club but really sweet. Nice GFE experience. DATY, DFK, BBBJ, P2 P, CFS, more DFK to finish. Went straight to business and stranger out to warm her up a bit. Got her to return the favor with BBBJ. Then p2 p. On came the cover and we fucked for a good 20 minutes. She shorted me some time and was out the door within 45 minutes but I left very satisfied. Might see her again before she leaves.
-
06-17-25 20:46 #15580Senior Member

Posts: 212+1 Chanel
Oh wow, Chanel was already quite tiny so I wonder if this other lady is even smaller. Is this tall Judy from April?
Originally Posted by OneShotAtATime
[View Original Post]
Saw her a bit ago and had a great time. Enthusiastic and fun, seemed to be enjoying herself even while on the clock. I like them small and she fits that bill. She did have a (nicotine) vape with her and used it a little during the session, so if you don't like that you might want to avoid her.
-
06-17-25 19:14 #15579Regular Member

Posts: 15LCW / Luna / Lucy
Tiny, < 100 lbs, A-cup, some cute, friendly. Service was decent for covered LCW, but nipples are off limits and due to size didn't want dg. Wouldn't seek out a repeat but on size alone was good. Said she'll be there a year.
-
06-17-25 18:29 #15578Regular Member

Posts: 18Hobbying In Vancouver
Also, as mentioned by another user in the Vancouver, BC forum, check out perb. Cc to read some info. This website is a great resource, which I have used extensively for my Hobbying in the Vancouver area.
Originally Posted by BaryMcCochener
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 14:09 #15577Senior Member

Posts: 191Vancouver BC
I've been venturing up north 3 to 4 times a month for 15+ years. Feel free to DM, as well.
Originally Posted by AznlLver1977
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 05:56 #15576Regular Member

Posts: 5Tokyo Lilly
Never had a bad time at Tokyo and Lilly made that trend much stronger. She's got a perky attitude and Cs to match and slim with nice curves and the smoothest skin. After a quick run down to get the mood going she walked her lips downtown to start with a very good BJ. Then switched to a good about of standing mish laying on the table. That kitty knows how to move and grip for miles!
She switched back to the BJ and kept me on the edge for full minutes. Haven't had one as good as that in a while.
Overall $$ in damage for the happy time and zero regret.
-
06-17-25 03:12 #15575Senior Member

Posts: 148In Bellevue tomorrow AM: where?
I'll be in Bellevue tomorrow AM, at the intersection of 520/405.
Where should I go? Clean, quiet, younger girls, handy only.
-
06-16-25 17:53 #15574Regular Member

Posts: 2Tokyo Spa. Bella and Anna
Long time lurker, first time poster. Thanks for all the info of this place.
Had a doubles session with Bella and Anna. I naturally gravitated towards Anna as she's younger and seems more fun.
Bella could be John Lone's sister or a relative. Still attractive with a banging body, excellent BBBJ.
360 for the damage, and would repeat with them again for a longer hour.
-
06-16-25 16:40 #15573Shill for JM ignore all posts

Posts: 11Jm
I heard that Judy had come back, so I went to see her yesterday. The service was fantastic. I was told that Chanel will be back tomorrow, Tuesday, from her break. Two other girls came out to greet me, one of them is super Tiny. I mean like properly less than 4. 11 LOL, and the other one speaks English very well.
-
06-16-25 15:10 #15572Regular Member

Posts: 18List Of Massage Parlors In Vancouver, BC Area
Thanks, Shogun, I will do that. I didn't know there was a Vancouver BC forum. For those of you that have already DM'ed me, I will reply with the same info that I am posted into the Vancouver, BC forum. I have included the name and website of the places. If you need any help finding addresses for the places, let me know and I will do my best to help.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-25 01:32 #15571Senior Member

Posts: 70Renton / Tokyo / Anna and Bella
Cursory glance at recents, not much I can add. Anna week ago past Friday. I kind of find her more physically attractive, but not by much.
Bella is a fucking champ. This last Thursday she swallowed 3-ish days jizz out of me. A 6 roper at least and and I'm 99% sure she angry dragons.
I popped it off 69 so can't be definitively sure, but she either angry-ed or pulled of the knob to get a rope or two straight in the nostrils.
Either way, wish I had video.
Bella is a champ.
-
06-16-25 01:16 #15570Banned Member

Posts: 907Maybe post them on the Seattle > Vancouver BC forum. Why make an extra step for us to do to get the list?
Originally Posted by AznlLver1977
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





