Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 268 of 1307 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 768 1268 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 19593
We Will Help You Relax
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #15588

    Hobbying In Vancouver

    Quote Originally Posted by BaryMcCochener  [View Original Post]
    I've been venturing up north 3 to 4 times a month for 15+ years. Feel free to DM, as well.
    Also, as mentioned by another user in the Vancouver, BC forum, check out perb. Cc to read some info. This website is a great resource, which I have used extensively for my Hobbying in the Vancouver area.

  2. #15587

    Vancouver BC

    Quote Originally Posted by AznlLver1977  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Shogun, I will do that. I didn't know there was a Vancouver BC forum. For those of you that have already DM'ed me, I will reply with the same info that I am posted into the Vancouver, BC forum. I have included the name and website of the places. If you need any help finding addresses for the places, let me know and I will do my best to help.
    I've been venturing up north 3 to 4 times a month for 15+ years. Feel free to DM, as well.

  3. #15586

    Tokyo Lilly

    Never had a bad time at Tokyo and Lilly made that trend much stronger. She's got a perky attitude and Cs to match and slim with nice curves and the smoothest skin. After a quick run down to get the mood going she walked her lips downtown to start with a very good BJ. Then switched to a good about of standing mish laying on the table. That kitty knows how to move and grip for miles!

    She switched back to the BJ and kept me on the edge for full minutes. Haven't had one as good as that in a while.

    Overall $$ in damage for the happy time and zero regret.

  4. #15585

    In Bellevue tomorrow AM: where?

    I'll be in Bellevue tomorrow AM, at the intersection of 520/405.

    Where should I go? Clean, quiet, younger girls, handy only.

  5. #15584

    Tokyo Spa. Bella and Anna

    Long time lurker, first time poster. Thanks for all the info of this place.

    Had a doubles session with Bella and Anna. I naturally gravitated towards Anna as she's younger and seems more fun.

    Bella could be John Lone's sister or a relative. Still attractive with a banging body, excellent BBBJ.

    360 for the damage, and would repeat with them again for a longer hour.

  6. #15583
    Shill for JM ignore all posts


    Posts: 11

    Jm

    I heard that Judy had come back, so I went to see her yesterday. The service was fantastic. I was told that Chanel will be back tomorrow, Tuesday, from her break. Two other girls came out to greet me, one of them is super Tiny. I mean like properly less than 4. 11 LOL, and the other one speaks English very well.

  7. #15582

    List Of Massage Parlors In Vancouver, BC Area

    Thanks, Shogun, I will do that. I didn't know there was a Vancouver BC forum. For those of you that have already DM'ed me, I will reply with the same info that I am posted into the Vancouver, BC forum. I have included the name and website of the places. If you need any help finding addresses for the places, let me know and I will do my best to help.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    Maybe post them on the Seattle > Vancouver BC forum. Why make an extra step for us to do to get the list?

  8. #15581

    Renton / Tokyo / Anna and Bella

    Cursory glance at recents, not much I can add. Anna week ago past Friday. I kind of find her more physically attractive, but not by much.

    Bella is a fucking champ. This last Thursday she swallowed 3-ish days jizz out of me. A 6 roper at least and and I'm 99% sure she angry dragons.

    I popped it off 69 so can't be definitively sure, but she either angry-ed or pulled of the knob to get a rope or two straight in the nostrils.

    Either way, wish I had video.

    Bella is a champ.

  9. #15580
    Quote Originally Posted by AznlLver1977  [View Original Post]
    Lastly, feel free to DM me for a list of places to hit in the Vancouver area, as I am happy to share.
    Maybe post them on the Seattle > Vancouver BC forum. Why make an extra step for us to do to get the list?

  10. #15579

    BLV / DDS (B Spa)/ at Beauty Spa / Mia / DRAMA never ends

    My apologies my Heathen brothers, I posted a report with question a cpl weeks ago and then life / work got real real busy. I haven't been able to keep up with forum and answer. And, I haven't read the last couple weeks worth of posts so this may be old news.

    Just got done with a 4 hands with MMS and Mia (the 32 yr old I find to be east side magic). And I would not have hands but MMS cock blocked as usual and filled in drama.

    So, June 2, I believe, based on my recollection of norcom, is when the arson fire got started that shutdown the two story building where DDS / aka "B Spa"/ suite B 20X was located. No plans for that "business" or other businesses to open again. According to MMS and that makes a shit ton of sense considering how BLV / other commercial will deal with the situation.

    That means, according to MMS, that Lisa upstairs /2nd story is "gone for good" (heard that kind of crap before). Sad if true.

    MMS and Mia will be on at "Beauty Spa" for "the perms". So, if you cqn navigate past MMS, good luck. Will Shakies has already dropped info on MMS that is 100 with my experiences. She's a pushing 50 cock blocker. But breakthrough and it's magic imo.

    Last note, I was just going to hit crystal in Kirkland but a bunch of you summa's had it looking like a gc / builder convention (yuck). To many rigs and definitely not enough parking space for mine (outside).

  11. #15578
    Quote Originally Posted by TocyBrawler  [View Original Post]
    Any leads for Haircut + Grooming + extras?
    Tania advertises haircuts.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/tania.81994/#xfmgMedia.

  12. #15577

    Anyone been to LCW / Luna this month?

    How are the providers this month?

  13. #15576

    Plus One!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TocyBrawler  [View Original Post]
    Any leads for Haircut + Grooming + extras?
    AMP or Escort, always looking for a sexy barber!

    Wish we had bikini barbers here like some places have, instead we have bikini barista, nice but I can't get close enough at a drive through window LOL.

  14. #15575

    Haircut + Extras

    Any leads for Haircut + Grooming + extras?

  15. #15574

    Lynnwood Sunshine Spa

    I was informed they have a new girl. A Latina with S curves name Amanda. Very surprising they have a Latina there. Let me know if anyone checked it out. Much appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape