Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 268 of 1305 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 768 1268 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 19573
Enjoy the Experience
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #15568

    Q Massage Duo

    Earlier this week I stopped by Q on 145th to see Victoria for a second time. Had a great first visit with her a couple of weeks ago. She's a 5'2", fit MILF, with augmented full D cups. We started with a firm massage and I mentioned that I had never had a duo. She said we could bring in the other girl for an additional 100. It seemed like a fair offer, so in came Cici. She's about 5'3", fit MILF, with natural C cups. Victoria was the ringmaster as we went through various positions, situations and poses. BBBJ, rim, daty, bls, cfs. Both were enthusiastic and worked hard for their compensation. My first duo and well worth it. Recommend.

  2. #15567

    House Calls?

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Talked to her yesterday. Taking some time off on May 31 but looking for a new shoppe.

    She sent me a recent photo and her hair looks long. She looks good.
    Until she finds a new place, is she open to makes house / hotel calls?

  3. #15566
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeete5555  [View Original Post]
    AF, do you happen to know where Bei Bei went? I stopped by Macy's in Tacoma the other day the and gal working said she left a couple of weeks ago. I deleted her number and wasn't able to find out for myself.
    Talked to her yesterday. Taking some time off on May 31 but looking for a new shoppe.

    She sent me a recent photo and her hair looks long. She looks good.

  4. #15565

    West Seattle New Spot?

    Anyone fall on the sword & been to the MP GS Massage off of California? Any details? Any other new shops pop up in WS?

  5. #15564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 110

    M Spa Kirkland

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-m-spa...land-wa-260859#rubmaps.

    Met Cici.

    - small and mid 30's most likely.

    - slim.

    - A cups.

    - decent massage.

    - tried to upsell and negotiate for 3 xx.

    - 2 xx only gets CFS and CBJ.

    Stay away!

  6. #15563

    Bro Bei

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    When you used the search for "Blue Moon Renton" I'm surprised recent reviews of Mimi and Rachel didn't pop up.
    AF, do you happen to know where Bei Bei went? I stopped by Macy's in Tacoma the other day the and gal working said she left a couple of weeks ago. I deleted her number and wasn't able to find out for myself.

  7. #15562

    Magnolia Winners

    Tall sexy Joanna is back at Magnolia Renton. She's as graceful as ever. Tall, all natural, great attitude, tan complexion, gorgeous. Skipped the massage completely and went right to the fun bits. Won't go into details, but this is a girl I see multiple times on every visit she makes. Soft GFE stuff with some periodic pounding.

    Her mentor MILF Linda answered the door. Linda is a little outside my preferred age range, but still packs a rocking body and she has many many regulars who follow her around. I met one of them in the hallway as we walked past each other: no shame. Eye contact, head nod, and a smile to that silverhaired bro in the Seahawks Tshirt yesterday. Hope it was fun, my dude.

    After Joanna rocked my world she introduced me to Candy. Oh boy I will be back. Candy is all curves and playful attitude. I'm going to go back and play with those fun bags very soon. She wasn't wearing as much makeup as I normally like, but she's cute without it and has a great smile.

    Be careful, be safe, be generous (but not so much that it fucks it up for the rest of us).

  8. #15561
    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    Curious if any body has info on this shoppe.

    Looking for a good rimming / pm.

    I see rubmaos reviews most say pm.

    But I trust the community here.
    When you used the search for "Blue Moon Renton" I'm surprised recent reviews of Mimi and Rachel didn't pop up.

  9. #15560

    Bella Tokyo Massage

    Paid a visit to Tokyo today. Had a very Nice time.

    Bella and Anna were somewhat wound up. Happy very happy.

    Wow they pushed for a duo massage. In a way I wish I had brought more $.

    Just too see.

    Bella took good care of me, very good care of me.

    Anna said she wants it next time. As she dropped her bathrobe.

    So I promised her the next visit.

  10. #15559
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice2001  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for reporting I was about to go! I thought there were 20 something's there.
    Well, there may well be. But I can only share my experience.

    AMPs are the most YMMV possible, and the lineup changes constantly.

    M.

  11. #15558

    Blue moon

    Curious if any body has info on this shoppe.

    Looking for a good rimming / pm.

    I see rubmaos reviews most say pm.

    But I trust the community here.

  12. #15557
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    I visited both of the very popular shoppes in Renton recently.

    I had a good time.

    Both girls told me they don't want a review.

    The report of the Karen posting on Facebook about girls being smuggled inside a suitcase has them spooked.

    Yes, someone is seriously asking online whether girls are being dragged in there inside a suitcase.

    For anyone wondering. The girls Uber themselves around. They walk in under their own power and carry their own suitcase.
    Yeah this is complete BS propaganda spread by both men and women who want to create a false narrative about abuse. Sure there are some that are smuggled and mistreated, but it is fairly easy to tell who are into it and who are being forced to work by their attitude. I personally feel it is only a small percentage, but I could be wrong. Most women I have seen in these parlors are constantly on their phones texting, laughing and are generally in a very good mood. They are more than comfortable telling you they do Not want to do a certain service. All of these are indicators that they are happy, doing what they want to make quick money to take back to their homes / families.

  13. #15556

    Went to two Renton shoppes. Neither wanted a review

    I visited both of the very popular shoppes in Renton recently.

    I had a good time.

    Both girls told me they don't want a review.

    The report of the Karen posting on Facebook about girls being smuggled inside a suitcase has them spooked.

    Yes, someone is seriously asking online whether girls are being dragged in there inside a suitcase.

    For anyone wondering. The girls Uber themselves around. They walk in under their own power and carry their own suitcase.

  14. #15555

    Shops that rim

    Any shops in Renton- Auburn area specializing in a good rimmy?

  15. #15554
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookup  [View Original Post]
    Gave this place a shot based on a few posts.

    Started out weird with some guy basically guarding the door. Waiting for someone? I waved off until he got in his car and left, but. Odd.

    It's in a very, VERY busy set of strip malls with a lot of traffic; there's no discreet entry.

    Apparently one girl working, VERY slender 40's MILF in leggings and a t-shirt, reasonably attractive but a bit too skinny for my taste.

    Pretty standard massage with no tease, right to business on the flip. Kind of turned her nose up at a very generous tip, allowed some UTC touch and delivered a playful hand finish.

    I'd give it a "meh" and don't plan to repeat.
    Thanks for reporting I was about to go! I thought there were 20 something's there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape